KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage

Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Warning Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage

Who would win" Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:15 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Venom and Carnage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Technically, either one should be able to take SM alone (though SM is Venom is always a good fight), but they're bad guys so it never works out that way.

SM has only marginally faster reflexes and intelligence on his side...but it doesn't help him much because he's outmatched everywhere else. The symbiotes destroy him.

-DM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Technically, either one should be able to take SM alone (though SM is Venom is always a good fight), but they're bad guys so it never works out that way.

SM has only marginally faster reflexes and intelligence on his side...but it doesn't help him much because he's outmatched everywhere else. The symbiotes destroy him.

-DM

Well, Spidey does outclass the both of them in terms of agility, perceptiveness, and speed as well......

And alone I don't think that they could keep up with Spidey, I say that moreso in the case of Venom....

Just sayin'.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:15 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

This one would be difficult to determine as all 3 are all powerful fighters with unique super abilities but for some unknown reason I think Spiderman would actually pull this one and win against the 2.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 11:08 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
This one would be difficult to determine as all 3 are all powerful fighters with unique super abilities but for some unknown reason I think Spiderman would actually pull this one and win against the 2.

Without a concrete reason why, I'd have to disagree. With prep time, sure, since Spidey could get a hold of a disruptor/harmonic frequency whatsamajig to stop them, but in a straight-up fight I'd be pulling for the wall-crawler but a win would be highly unlikely.

-DM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote