Spiderman and Captain America vs Glenn Talbot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
So General Talbot could attack Spidey and Cap.if Spidey spin his web to Glenn Talbot and Captain America smash his shield to him.because Talbot is a brilliant and bastardous soldier.because Peter Parker could change Spiderman and Steve Rogers changed into Captain America.

Swanky-Tuna
Does Glenn Talbot get any weapons to beat on Cap and Spidey with?

Asian Hulk
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does Glenn Talbot get any weapons to beat on Cap and Spidey with?
General Talbot could attack Spidey and Cap.because Talbot would be to run as President if Talbot could kill Spiderman and Captain America.

DarkCrawler
Good answer...

Swanky-Tuna, he could attack Spidey and Cap because he would be to run as president if he could kill Spiderman and Captain America!

Pure genius...

Asian Hulk
because Talbot orders his men to captured Spidey and Cap.because he's gonna run for President.

lightaxe
o, thanks for clearing that up big grin

black wolverine
edit

The Flash
Originally posted by black wolverine
edit WTF?! English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Cosmic Cube
Hey, that was harsh.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Flash
WTF?! English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

that's bull......... i found it really easy to learn........... lol

DarkCrawler
WTF?! English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Actually English is perhaps the easiest language to learn. My father spoke english and I spoke it fluently when I was five.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black wolverine
edit

Stupid Wolverine-fans.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
because Talbot orders his men to captured Spidey and Cap.because he's gonna run for President.
Are Spidey and Cap only fighting Glenn Talbot or does Glenn Talbot get a bunch of henchmen?

The Flash
I remember reading something that said english was one of the hardest languages to learn. Hell, my parents still don't know how to speak it that well and they've lived in America for a couple of years.

Scoobless
I remember reading something that said english was one of the hardest languages to learn. Hell, my parents still don't know how to speak it that well and they've lived in America for a couple of years.

well that explains it then...... half the Americans i meet can't speak English well..... they throw in too many "Americanisms" and end up with a half garbled version of a proper language

lol

jk

laughing

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Talbot is a brilliant and bastardous soldier.

Nice inventive use of the language there. (Seriously)

The Flash
Originally posted by Scoobless
well that explains it then...... half the Americans i meet can't speak English well..... they throw in too many "Americanisms" and end up with a half garbled version of a proper language Fo shizzle my nizzle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.