Which issue.. brought as.. until yet... the MOST POWERFUL HULK ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think.... in which Issue we saw, until yet... the most ferocity, strongest,,, most powerful hulk ???

Cosmic Cube
The one that beat Onslaught, Mindless Hulk. This should be a fight.

Betageuze
is there a difference between ... mindless and savage Hulk ??

Cosmic Cube
Yes. Mindless Hulk's strength was completely unrestricted. His base strength was incalculable, far higher than Savage Hulk's, and he got angrier easier. He was way dumber though.

Betageuze
but both strength levels.... are limitless???

Cosmic Cube
Yes. But, Mindless Hulk starts out much stronger.

Betageuze
is Onslaught more powerful than 8th day Juggernaut ?

Cosmic Cube
I would like to say so...

Doesn't mean Hulk will beat 8th day Juggy. Hulk only destroyed Onslaught's armor. He didn't beat Onslaught's energy form.

Betageuze
wow..... so Hulk has to be..... strongest mortal human being in the universe .. !

Cosmic Cube
Yes. This has been established.

Betageuze
hmm... do you give mindless hulk a chance against the Asgardian Destroyer ?

Cosmic Cube
In a physical match, yes.

But once it opens that visor... yeesh.

Betageuze
but i only saw that War Hulk has beaten 8th day juggernaut before

can mindless hulk do this also?

manjaro
well the thing is this. Maestro said out of his own mouth when he was fighting hulk that he was twice as strong as he's ever been, so that would put him in the yet to be classified Class 200. but that was a future hulk so that might not hold water with a lot of ppl. however the most powerful hulk to date is the True merged hulk(not the one Doc Samson created by hypnotizng bruce, ergo the Professor) this merged hulk was the one that wore the brown suit, and was a member of the defenders he had:

1.bruce's advanced intellect

2.gray hulk's savvy, arrogance, street-smarts

3. savage hulk's capacity to get stronger with rage

man you put all those together and you got trouble. the savage hulk is alright but he had the mind of a child, and mindless hulk Definitaley had ADD. i mean his STR was unchecked but he would lose interest fairly quickly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.