Superman Prime and One Million vs Sentry, Thanos and Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
This will be an equal fight, no energy siphoning the Kryptonians on Sentry or Thanos' part.

Sentry
If they can't energy siphon, Prime doesn't get his ring/sword, and 1 million can't use his imp powers. Only their base powers, Super Strength, Speed, Eye Beams, ummmm... you know base powers. I don't know why you threw Colossus in their, he'll die in one punch. This battle is between Thanos and Sentry and Prime and 1 million.

Superherovandal
imp powers are part of Superman 1 million.

Sentry
I know but that's not fair. If he gets to use his imp powers, Thanos and Sentry will suck the solar energy out of Prime and 1 million and empower themselves, but Duchovony said they can't use those powers. Putting power restraints on Sentry and Thanos is probably the only way for those 2 to win.

Superherovandal
no actually it would take quite some time for Sentry to do that because he has so much energy. Plus you act like he is just going to stand there. both of the supermen can exceed lightspeed. Both are very smart. the 1million one even more so. he has genesis level intellect. no sentry and is going to have some real trouble on their hands.

kgkg
Superman Prime and One Million raw power they win.

we have to see what sentry can do agaisn't someone like superman prime. Like will he be able to take blows? etc.

he can suck there solar energy but Prime might be too much for tricks like that.

I give it to Superman Prime and One Million

David Duchovony
Ok. No Imp powers for 1 million and no sword or ring for Prime.

Alpha Centauri
Superman one million is the Superman that people keep referring to as Superman Prime. They aren't two different Supermen.

Superman Prime is just the regular Superman. As deduceable by reading the comic.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
No way.

No genuine way.

DigiMark007
Sentry stalemated Galactus...a weak Galactus, but Gal. nonetheless. His raw energy output is more than anyone else in the fight. Siphoning or not, Thanos Sentry and Colossus (?!) take this one.

-DM

hoorayforpeepee
AC, i been waiting for somebody to notice that for a long ass time.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman One Million is the Superman of that time isn't it? Prime being the original and 1M being the descendant.

David Duchovony
Exactly.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Superman one million is the Superman that people keep referring to as Superman Prime. They aren't two different Supermen.

Superman Prime is just the regular Superman. As deduceable by reading the comic.

-AC

(TM me.)

doctorstrongbad
Sentry, Thanos and Colossus take this one. Colossus will die but hey what can you do?

eleveninches
Um, WHY is colossus here?? is he just a spectator or what??

David Duchovony
Comedic effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.