Thanos vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMarv
Since everyone seems to be comparing Thanos to people we all know he can easily defeat, how bout the devil himself? Good ole Lucifer

SuperMarv
Personally even though I naturally prefer Marvel over DC (That's not to say I don't like DC because I do as well) I would say Lucifer easily schools Thanos.

eleveninches
Lucifer is gods Heir.
He was the first creation, born before the universe.
He is gods first son.
He created time.
He went to hell without any of his powers and defeated the gods there by using his wits.
He forged a new universe outside of creation.

He's easily gonna beat thanos.

Synchro
Lucifer will eat Thanos, spit him right back, and eat him again. Even with the IG, Thanos stands no chance.

With HOTU though, thats a different story.

Xplosive
Thanos is literrly more then insect agaoisnt Lucifer, It's not worht mentionig them in same sentences.

kgkg
Lucifer is to high in the food chain.

Zahit
Not even a fight.
The Morningstar would destroy Thanos....
although he would probably admire him.

Victor Von Doom
What are the stipulations?

With pre-knowledge or preparation Thanos can, and has, taken on anyone.

K Von Doom
They'd have a good game of chess. But in a straight up fight, Thanos would get squashed in about 0.3 nanoseconds.

SuperMarv
Dude give it up to all those who think Thanos has even the slightest chance of winning. Lucifer could literally hand over some of his power to Thanos and would still win. The great thing about Lucifer is that not his almighty power but his dastardly knowledge. His knowledge is not worldly not even universal but eternal. He himself has tricked the gods and nobody and I mean NOBODY is more devious and deceptive than the devil himself. Even with the HOTU, Lucifer would trick Thanos into losing. This is one being I believe that Thanos no matter how much preptime or how amazing his past feats are cannot beat. Hell Thanos could literally team up with pre-crisis Darkseid and they'd still be nothing more than mere insects to Lucifer.

savagerampage
yep messing with the devil isnt a good idea even mephisto cant take him

demigawd
Have to say this is the first time I've seen overwhelmingly Thanos lose in a thread...

SuperMarv
Yes even the mighty Mad Titan has his limits.

Xplosive
Originally posted by SuperMarv
Dude give it up to all those who think Thanos has even the slightest chance of winning. Lucifer could literally hand over some of his power to Thanos and would still win. The great thing about Lucifer is that not his almighty power but his dastardly knowledge. His knowledge is not worldly not even universal but eternal. He himself has tricked the gods and nobody and I mean NOBODY is more devious and deceptive than the devil himself. Even with the HOTU, Lucifer would trick Thanos into losing. This is one being I believe that Thanos no matter how much preptime or how amazing his past feats are cannot beat. Hell Thanos could literally team up with pre-crisis Darkseid and they'd still be nothing more than mere insects to Lucifer.

Well said.

long pig
Thanos losing to the devil isnt anything to be ashamed of.
If God came down and kicked my ass i wouldnt be all depressed because i didnt win the fight, hell, i'd consider myself honored.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by long pig
Thanos losing to the devil isnt anything to be ashamed of.
If God came down and kicked my ass i wouldnt be all depressed because i didnt win the fight, hell, i'd consider myself honored.

Did you just call God the Devil? smile

long pig
mhm

Magee
There would be no fight. They would become best freinds and team up to take over Marvel and DC lol.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Magee
There would be no fight. They would become best freinds and team up to take over Marvel and DC lol.

Yeah right, Lucifer to join with insect, LOL.

long pig
hmm, i didnt say the devil was god. well i didnt mean to,.still, thanos has no chance.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure Lucifer would respect Thanos. It would be like Lucifer>Thanos>Doom>Ralph the motorcycle mouse.

eleveninches
no. its more like:

Lucifer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Swanky-Tuna
No, it's more like: eleveninches=/=excessive

Greater than means greater than means greater than.

SuperMarv
Thanos vs. Lucifer in a game of chess

::BEFORE THE GAME EVEN BEGINS::

Lucifer: :::messedMILES:::: Checkmate
Thanos: What? The game has not yet even begun.
Lucifer: Exactly, you're not worth my time.

kgkg
Thanos vs. Lucifer in a game of chess

::BEFORE THE GAME EVEN BEGINS::

Lucifer: :::messedMILES:::: Checkmate
Thanos: What? The game has not yet even begun.
Lucifer: Exactly, you're not worth my time.
he wasted time saying that sad

Tork
Lucifer wins.

batdude123
Since everyone seems to be comparing Thanos to people we all know he can easily defeat, how bout the devil himself? Good ole Lucifer

SPITE THREAD!

MR.Grum
thanos cant die and his soul cant be removed from his body thanks to good old lady death but lets not for get the no death plociy on him and his curent crusaid across the univers bringing peace and goood will to all(just like santa)and if spawn can merk lucifer so can thanos

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
SPITE THREAD!
and a little blasphemous too.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Big Sexy
and a little blasphemous too. and a littel anti crist

batdude123
Originally posted by MR.Grum
thanos cant die and his soul cant be removed from his body thanks to good old lady death but lets not for get the no death plociy on him and his curent crusaid across the univers bringing peace and goood will to all(just like santa)and if spawn can merk lucifer so can thanos

Are you joking? no expression Lucifer is LEAGUES beyond death. This is a spite thread.

Big Sexy
when did spawn merc Lucifer? that never happened

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
when did spawn merc Lucifer? that never happened
I have noticed a rapid increase in Spawn fans.

MR.Grum
lol in abought the time wen he gets out he dint merc him but he ***** slaped him with his chain and ran like a ***** bak to earth (im not a fan of spawn just a fan of his gear)and the fact that heas dead alredy o and his weponds hurt holly and unholly things just puting that out there if thanos get one of those weponds wat hapenns heheh by by lucifer

sexyking
lol in abought the time wen he gets out he dint merc him but he ***** slaped him with his chain and ran like a ***** bak to earth (im not a fan of spawn just a fan of his gear)and the fact that heas dead alredy o and his weponds hurt holly and unholly things just puting that out there if thanos get one of those weponds wat hapenns heheh by by lucifer

Thats because spawns a badass
wink

Big Sexy
dude, you got a lot of SPawn reading to catch up on.

Thanos_6383
WTF.Thanos stands no chance.

MR.Grum
i havent red a spawn comic in 2 years a lot can happen

MR.Grum
lucifer would probly turn thanos into a laky he needs a leader any ways
and thanos dosent have alota frends and then wen thanos get spaw styel powers shabamm down with lucifer o and in dark stalkers lucifeir gets slaped around by his own laky to so haha it can happen

Robtard
Alas, another fight versus two imaginary beings.

Avalonofthewind

Lucifer bangs death and makes Thanos watch. Then he turns her into a male form permanently.

Then just for kicks he takes his powers away and has Surfer beat him over and over again.

MJOILNIR
I cant say better than already said. No contest.

Juntai
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure Lucifer would respect Thanos. It would be like Lucifer>Thanos>Doom>Ralph the motorcycle mouse. No, he probably wouldn't even bother. Thanos has absolutely nothing he wants or needs.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Lucifer bangs death and makes Thanos watch. Then he turns her into a male form permanently.

Then just for kicks he takes his powers away and has Surfer beat him over and over again.

no expression laughing

Darksaint
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

OMG laughing laughing out loud laughing smokin'

Mider
can thanos win even if it was just a intellectual fight like no powers they say lucifer has defeated gods even with out any powers could he do the same to thanos?

thisredbox
thanos beats all...wolverine loses to all..hasnt this been established yet? ...anyway, back to the matter at hand...ralph the motorcycle mouse was freakin awesome, and should be an honorary celestial smile

p.s. ralph would just pop wheelies on everyones heads repeatedly then use the motherbox...

Tassadar
Lucifer would beat Thanos even if the fight took place in the MU and he got the Infinity Gauntlet

Thanos_6383
Someone definitely hates Thanos here for pitting him against Lucifer.

Lord Urizen
I disagree with many of you guys.

Thanos has gotten the better of people like Living Tribunal who is definately comparable to Lucifer Morningstar.

I think it depends entirely on what the situation is. If Thanos fights Lucifer with no prep, then he's toast. If he had prep, he could do it.

Darksaint
^^ He gotten the better of an M-Body and it was with the HOTU.

Mider
i dont know what you mean by M-body but there is only ONE LT thats why when he appears in every comic its him nobody else he's a total punk, he's lost to reed richards, ran like a coward from korvac thats twice he's failed, then his feats are not anything to say wow about he's held a pheonix avatar in his hands so what galactus almost ate one and the goblin force killed another

Draco69
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Thanos has gotten the better of people like Living Tribunal who is definately comparable to Lucifer Morningstar.

I think it depends entirely on what the situation is. If Thanos fights Lucifer with no prep, then he's toast. If he had prep, he could do it.

The equivalent of the Living Tribunal is the Spectre or Logoz (in Vertigo comics anyway. I just ignore his feats in contemporary MU.)

Lucifer is definitely above the Living Tribunal.

You're incredibly misinformed about Lucifer. Visit the Lucifer Morningstar respect thread in the comic book forums for more info....

Mider
he's not even the equivelent of the LT he's below the LT in so many ways

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
he's not even the equivelent of the LT he's below the LT in so many ways

You think Lucifer is below the LT? I thought you hated him? blink

Mider
GRRR DARN TYPOS I MENT LT is below Spectre in so many ways

kevdude
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

The Living Tribunal is not comparable to Lucifer. Lucifer is 1 of only 3 son's The Presence cares the MOST for in all of his great plan. The Living Tribunal only works for God and is just suppose to protect the MU. Thanos would lose bad with prep and he would lose extremely badly with no prep at all. He went into another god's realm and was powerless and beat them. He later killed everyone (millions of beings) in the mansions in silence realm just by being there.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Draco69
The equivalent of the Living Tribunal is the Spectre or Logoz (in Vertigo comics anyway. I just ignore his feats in contemporary MU.)

Lucifer is definitely above the Living Tribunal.

You're incredibly misinformed about Lucifer. Visit the Lucifer Morningstar respect thread in the comic book forums for more info....

I think u are right . I'll get on it right away. wink

Lord Urizen
Okay I just reviewed it. Yeah, Lucifer is way too powerful lol.

Lord Urizen
I only have one more question: Going on power alone, is Lucifer more powerful than Thanos with HOTU?

Mider
depends on how powerful THOTU is some say its only universal yet stronger then the IG for sure but the story kinda pointed to it being the power of TOAA if thast true then it is more powerful then lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.