Enterprise VS Millenium Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthdumbledore
come on use your common sense people maybe its because i'm british but star trek was made to fight people who think there better than anyone else

ArthasKnight
Maybe it's cause I have never watched an episode of Star Trek in my life, but I think the MF is faster, more maneuverable, and has more firepower than the Enterprise. Then again, I know nothing of the Enterprise, and I am biased, so I suppose my opinion means next to nothing here.

darthdumbledore
wow arthasknight RESPECTED THROUGHOUT MY FRIENDS IT IS AN HONUR TO TALK WITH U BUT STAR TREK DOES HAVE BETTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID SORRY MASTER

ArthasKnight
"Respected throughout my friends"?

darthdumbledore
MY FRIENDS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOU ON HERE AS BEING THE BEST SCI-FI MAN AROUND BUT IF YOUVE NEVER SEEN STAR TREK WELL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING AT I WILL AGREE STAR WARS RULES BUT ITS ALSO BEEN HYPED UP TOO MUCH OOHHH THIS OOOOHHH THAT EPISODE TWO WAS CRAP AND SO EPISODE 3 WILL BE TOO HYPED UP

ArthasKnight
Well, I don't know how good Star Trek is because I've never watched it. I'll have to take your word for it that it's good and maybe I can catch an episode on the sci-fi channel later on.

Star Wars is more my specialty 'cause I know so much more about it. I'm honored that you and your friends think highly of me.

darthdumbledore
THANX M8 YOU SEEM A NICE SITH WARRIOR I LOVE STAR WARS AS WELL REMEMBER OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE HERE WOULD I. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STICK TO MY SPECIALITY WHICH IS QUENTIN TARANTINO AND STAR TREK BUT THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS WERE OBVIOUSLY RIGHT

Darth_Nefarus
Enterprise is quite the ship, but when you have Han Solo manning the controls, and the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, you don't lose.
Falcon all the way

darthdumbledore
FAIR ENOUGH MATE YOUR OWN OPINION BUT WITH A TEAM LIKE THE ENTERPRISE THEY DID A PROGRAM ON THIS ON BBC 2 HERE IN ENGLAND UNLESS YOUR ENGLISH IT WAS A BIG DEBATE ON BOTH CULTS AND TREK WON BECAUSE OF THE SHEER AMOUNT OF TECNOLOGY IT HAS AND THE FACT ITS THE BIGGEST CULT IN THE WORLD

Darth_Nefarus
I dunno if you can say Trek is bigger than Star Wars or vice versa, their followings are both so mind boggling that.... well, ahhhhhhhhh! Boggle!

But seriously, can anyone on the Enterprise beat the odds like Han?
NO

darthdumbledore
alrite you seem a bit too obsessed to argue wid you
so alrite we will both agree to disagree in this case ok

ArthasKnight
Well, darthdumbledore, it seems like your last argument was who has a bigger fanbase. I mean, this thread is about who would win in a fight between the two ships not which is more popular. And speaking of obsessed... stick out tongue

Anyway, I still pull for the Falcon because it seems like it would be so much more maneuverable just based on the design of the ship.

jackstain
in my opinion.........

MF whips that @$$ in everything but a "which ship is gayer" contest.
Star Trek sucks
Darthdumbledore has a gay name(not like mine is the best) and needs to shut the piss up.

ArthasKnight
Back off Jackstain, stop bashing him. He's allowed to express his interests just as you are.

jackstain
yea, my interest may be to insult his name, and his opinion.......dum duh dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jackstain
i just didnt like the cut of his gib......he sounded like a smart @$$ and i was kinda defending you, so i guess thats where compliments get me around here...nowhere! eff that Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Star Trek has a large following. But Star Wars is easily the most well known movie of all time.

But anyways, I've watched both. (Yes, sue me) And I could tell you easily that the Milleium Falcon would win. For one thing, the Enterprise's shields never lasted one episode, so I have no faith in them whatsoever. The ship had hundreds of people, but most had no control over the battle capability of the Enterprise, and in any case, it requires setting of coordinates, lots of BS, etc. to actually fire rounds. I don't think ithad the targetting or tracking capabilities of a person in the Falcon's turrets simply because it's not made to combat very manueverable ships. About the only advantage the Enterprise has is the tractor beam, and I can't see them catching the Falcon unless someone was really smooth behind the controls.

Meanwhile, the Falcon is a small target, nimble as hell, manned by human gunners and armed with various weapons of military grade... and is piloted by a crack pilot who's defied death more times than anyone onboard the Enterprise.

There, I think I made my argument.

AragonIsKing
The Falcon would jam their radar with Rasberry preserves

pr1983
Can i ask... what enterprise? there have been like 7 of em... that said...

Star Trek has way more advanced technology, so i'd say almost every enterprise could take the MF...

Its not really a fair fight, Star Treks tech is vastly superior to Star Wars (transporters, holodecks, replicators).

I love star wars but be realistic...

jackstain
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Star Trek has a large following. But Star Wars is easily the most well known movie of all time.

But anyways, I've watched both. (Yes, sue me) And I could tell you easily that the Milleium Falcon would win. For one thing, the Enterprise's shields never lasted one episode, so I have no faith in them whatsoever. The ship had hundreds of people, but most had no control over the battle capability of the Enterprise, and in any case, it requires setting of coordinates, lots of BS, etc. to actually fire rounds. I don't think ithad the targetting or tracking capabilities of a person in the Falcon's turrets simply because it's not made to combat very manueverable ships. About the only advantage the Enterprise has is the tractor beam, and I can't see them catching the Falcon unless someone was really smooth behind the controls.

Meanwhile, the Falcon is a small target, nimble as hell, manned by human gunners and armed with various weapons of military grade... and is piloted by a crack pilot who's defied death more times than anyone onboard the Enterprise.

There, I think I made my argument.

if u ask me i think SW has a bigger following. Happy Dance

pr1983
Nobody has even specified which enterprise it is...

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by jackstain
i just didnt like the cut of his gib......he sounded like a smart @$$ and i was kinda defending you, so i guess thats where compliments get me around here...nowhere! eff that Happy Dance

You can defend me without insulting him, k?

jackstain
wuldnt matter which one.

in a race, millenium falcon is the fastest ship in the galaxy, and certainly faster than anything from star trek

in a dog fight, millenium falcon hides on the back of the enterprise until they release the garbage,and shoots the piss out of it, into the cockpit, killing the vast array of homosexuals inside driving the ship.

MF wins either way.

jackstain
i will pretty much defend or offend anyone i want, in whatever way i want....especially if theyre bein an @$$......but from now on, if it is you i am defending, i shall do it in a way that suits ya. the non-fun way. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

pr1983
wuldnt matter which one.

in a race, millenium falcon is the fastest ship in the galaxy, and certainly faster than anything from star trek

in a dog fight, millenium falcon hides on the back of the enterprise until they release the garbage,and shoots the piss out of it, into the cockpit, killing the vast array of homosexuals inside driving the ship.

MF wins either way.

that is total bullshit... go watch some star trek and come back when you have something meaningful to contribute...

the mf is the fastest ship in the star wars universe... star trek is a whole other matter...

and yes it does matter...

the enterprise B, C, D or E would rip the falcon to pieces with minimal effort...

jackstain
haha, u sound like a character from star trek...."errr ehhh minimal effort!" what a poon.....and why in the blue pissin @$$ hell wuld i ever waste my life watching anything ever to do with star trek ever? id rather piss glass, or lick a moving train, or do a screaming backflip into a river of molten lava. STAR TREK BAAA-LOWS!!! mua ha Happy Dance

pr1983
haha, u sound like a character from star trek...."errr ehhh minimal effort!" what a poon.....and why in the blue pissin @$$ hell wuld i ever waste my life watching anything ever to do with star trek ever? id rather piss glass, or lick a moving train, or do a screaming backflip into a river of molten lava. STAR TREK BAAA-LOWS!!! mua ha Happy Dance

here's an idea... go do one of those things...

jackstain
haha, ur so lame, i KNEW u were going to respond with that....i knew it, thats amazing, i didnt think u were that stiff. tell you what, you keep a weiner and/or sack out of ur mouth for 30 seconds or more, ill do al three of those things. mua ha! Happy Dance

pr1983
haha, ur so lame, i KNEW u were going to respond with that....i knew it, thats amazing, i didnt think u were that stiff. tell you what, you keep a weiner and/or sack out of ur mouth for 30 seconds or more, ill do al three of those things. mua ha! Happy Dance

what are you 12?

your entire argument consists of "star trek blows"... thats it...

grow up...

jackstain
mm actually, since ur having trouble reading( and btw im 18,like it matters) the last argument entailed YOU doing all the blowing.

STAND up......

jackstain
as in get off ur knees, sucky mcWeinerlick mua ha Happy Dance

pr1983
mm actually, since ur having trouble reading( and btw im 18,like it matters) the last argument entailed YOU doing all the blowing.

STAND up......

obviously your just pissed cos i kicked your ass in this argument...

but hey, your not the first, you wont be the last...

when your brain catches up with the rest of you, come back and make a decent attempt, then we'll talk, ok?

jackstain
hahahaha, u kicked my @$$? well that wuld probably entail me giving up,and um, giving lame comebacks in return, which you seem to be hogging all of, so im afraid i cant lose, ur doing it for me. Happy Dance

pr1983
hahahaha, u kicked my @$$? well that wuld probably entail me giving up,and um, giving lame comebacks in return, which you seem to be hogging all of, so im afraid i cant lose, ur doing it for me. Happy Dance

you lost the moment you posted... you go into a star wars v star trek debate knowing nothing about star trek...

you havent made a decent comeback so far...

maybe you should practice...

jackstain
hmmm, i havent? well seems to me you just keep saying the same thing...."eh, u dont know how to post. this is a st vs sw forum. eh u dont know about st. ur insults are poopy.eh ugh"

you suck at this. Happy Dance

pr1983
hmmm, i havent? well seems to me you just keep saying the same thing...."eh, u dont know how to post. this is a st vs sw forum. eh u dont know about st. ur insults are poopy.eh ugh"

you suck at this. Happy Dance

and yet i still do better than you...

and if i repeat myself its because you don't listen...

jackstain
u see, how was that any good? ur terrible, just shut up.

Darth Destroyer
I don't see any real debat going on here pr1983 star trek suck's Star Wars rules you're shitty star trek.

jackstain
HAHAHAHAHA, this guy^^ i like this guy, he knows the score.

Darth_Glentract
Hey, I tried to be a neutral in this, but pr1983, you are losing pretty bad.

jackstain
lmfao, the NEUTRAL guy says ur losing....lmao, sorry guys, i get a kick out of this smiting.

Darth Destroyer
That's the way i see it!

Darth_Glentract
the enterprise-d is capable of about 2000c. the millenium falcon is capable of over 100,000,000c. I think that pretty much sums it all up right there

jackstain
bwa ha!

Darth_Glentract
Enterprise-D weapons approx. 3.6 GW (5.1 MW per emitter, 200 emitters in the main phaser array, 2 full-sized saucer arrays and 3 smaller roughly half-size arrays on the stardrive section. the Slave 1 has roughly twice the fircepower of the milleniuum falcon. the slave one has Main guns: 64000 GW (2 kilotons per shot, 480 rpm firing rate onscreen in AOTC for time-averaged power output rather than peak output

Darth_Janus
It takes about two and a half minutes to make the Enterprise fire. Takes about five to ten minutes to try and set up a firing pattern. Takes a few seconds for Chewie to shoot the damn enormous Enterprise. End of argument.

jackstain
OUCH, smited once more.

Darth_Glentract
more to come

jackstain
what a pimp daddy....ladies and gents......this kid gets more @$$ than a toilet seat, and hes only 13! mua ha! and hes a good smiter, he smites with facts, i smite with raw insultage. i love it! my new apprentice.

Darth_Glentract
Enterprise-D= Reactor power: ~4 billion GW at max warp 9.6
millenium falcon = about 7 billion GW
Enterprise-D= Shield heat dissipation: 3311 GW peak
millenium falcon = 2 billion GW peak

jackstain
ha ha, i love it

Darth_Glentract
enterprise-d= engagements at ranges of 5 km or less
millenniuum falcon= combat initially occurs at ranges of a few thousands kilometres, eventually closing to a few hundred kilometres ("point blank" according to Lando)

Darth_Janus
Yeah, ownage. It's official. Here's where someone runs up and says "Star Trek rules! Kirk gets laid! Star Wars is a farse!" and then runs back to his mom's basement to fume with his geek posse and their forehead make up.

jackstain
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

best time ive had on the internet in ages Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Destroyer
Yeah.

Darth_Glentract
GCS shields cannot deflect the heat of atmospheric re-entry, and the hull will heat up dramatically even before shields fail. Millenniuum Falcon does atmospheric re-entry several times a day in some case and recieves no damage

Darth_Janus
Yeah, and let's not forget, in case of a boarding battle, the whole idea of phasers versus blaster pistols....

"Set phasers on ow! My leg... ! Oh god, it burns... ! Oh... Spock's down! Medic... Medic... Medic... argh"

Darth_Glentract
blowing up in atmosphere equals= crap
therefor enterprise-d equals crap
falcon equals no crap.
millenuuim falcon mass= 1500 metric tons
enterprise-d= 4,960,000 metric tons
3306 times the crap of what the milleniuum falcon could ever hope to amount to.

Darth_Janus
lmao... A whole mess of flying crap. And a crew of a couple hundred. For what? Almost losing every space battle in every episode? Shields being compromised in five minutes flat?

jackstain
hahaha, i doubt that guy is going to return, and hey if he does we can just smite him away again! bwa ! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rock

Darth_Janus
Let's go invade his home forum, since he saw fit to invade here.

Darth_Glentract
I just noticed that out of 6 GCS(enterprise-d ship), 3 have been destroyed in less than 5 years

Darth_Glentract
does star trek even have a forum to invade?

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
I just realised my life must suck really bad. I have spent the last 6 hours listening to William Hung.

Darth_Glentract
check my profile. and go to I hate star trek in off-topic

darthdumbledore
hey jackstain you are dumb scum do you understand that i mean i'm only 15 and i still can speak better english than you it seems you must be related to george bush or something because your so dumb and your insults are about as funny as dysentary I would rather beat my tounge wafer thin with a staek tenderizer and pin it to the floor with a croquet hoop than ever talk to you you are single minded and cant have a decent conversation with your self so piss of

Darth_Glentract

Darth_Janus
Glentract, you rule man. I mean it. You beat me to that punch. You should hire yourself out as a translator for this forum.

jackstain
hahahaha, darthdumbledore, what a poon! and im sorry, im not writing a graphic novel here.....im typing in a forum, you sorry schmuck. im not exactly sitting here checking everything i write, i couldnt care less, you dumb @$$hole. thanks for stickin up for me guys, by the way. u rule! Happy Dance

jackstain
darth gelntrat sounds like me with the insults! i love it!

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hey, I tried to be a neutral in this, but pr1983, you are losing pretty bad.

I am making a decent argument...

Enterprise-D weapons approx. 3.6 GW (5.1 MW per emitter, 200 emitters in the main phaser array, 2 full-sized saucer arrays and 3 smaller roughly half-size arrays on the stardrive section. the Slave 1 has roughly twice the fircepower of the milleniuum falcon. the slave one has Main guns: 64000 GW (2 kilotons per shot, 480 rpm firing rate onscreen in AOTC for time-averaged power output rather than peak output

you are kidding me right?

It takes about two and a half minutes to make the Enterprise fire. Takes about five to ten minutes to try and set up a firing pattern. Takes a few seconds for Chewie to shoot the damn enormous Enterprise. End of argument.

not true, once the weapons are charged (quicker than two and a half minutes), they can lock and fire in seconds...

you want proof, watch the last two seasons of deep space nine...

Enterprise-D= Reactor power: ~4 billion GW at max warp 9.6
millenium falcon = about 7 billion GW
Enterprise-D= Shield heat dissipation: 3311 GW peak
millenium falcon = 2 billion GW peak

can i have this link please?

enterprise-d= engagements at ranges of 5 km or less
millenniuum falcon= combat initially occurs at ranges of a few thousands kilometres, eventually closing to a few hundred kilometres ("point blank" according to Lando)

no, it is a lot more than 5 km...

Yeah, ownage. It's official. Here's where someone runs up and says "Star Trek rules! Kirk gets laid! Star Wars is a farse!" and then runs back to his mom's basement to fume with his geek posse and their forehead make up.

What you failed to realise is that i am a star wars fan as much if not moreso than a star trek fan...

GCS shields cannot deflect the heat of atmospheric re-entry, and the hull will heat up dramatically even before shields fail. Millenniuum Falcon does atmospheric re-entry several times a day in some case and recieves no damage

watch voyager, or any star trek episode where a shuttlecraft goes through an atmosphere...

Darth_Glentract
you are an idiot. i said GCS. that means Galaxy class. this is about the enterprise, not voyager. I have seen the last two episodes of DS9 and stand by my facts. the link is stardestroyer.net. PM me if it dosen't work.
You also seem to have a lot of Star Trek fans to stand by considering no one defended star trek in my star trek sucks thread.

neo7822
that gramor corection was fuuney
can you help me raise my english grade its an f my summers gonna suck at school

Darth Tarious
i luv the versus topics :P

well, i think that the enterprise would win cos first of all, the ship is not falling apart like the mf, and he is much bigger, and better armed, and i think he's faster

Darth_Janus
The Falcon is barely falling apart. It's not in prime condition, but she gets the job done.

Second, bigger is not always better. In this case, it's a clear weakness, since the Falcon is nimble and light and able to attack the collosal and rather slow, I might add, Enterprise from all angles while presenting a very small target in turn.

As far as the Enterprise being faster, this myth has already been laid to rest. It's slower. A lot slower. And less manueverable. And its weapons are made to fire at rather slow moving targets.

Darth Mantis
What is enterprise?

jedi2187
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
What is enterprise?

The show or the ship?

Darth Mantis
what is the show, what is the ship?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.