KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Enterprise VS Millenium Falcon

Enterprise VS Millenium Falcon
Started by: darthdumbledore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

Enterprise VS Millenium Falcon

come on use your common sense people maybe its because i'm british but star trek was made to fight people who think there better than anyone else

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:00 PM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Maybe it's cause I have never watched an episode of Star Trek in my life, but I think the MF is faster, more maneuverable, and has more firepower than the Enterprise. Then again, I know nothing of the Enterprise, and I am biased, so I suppose my opinion means next to nothing here.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:15 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

wow arthasknight RESPECTED THROUGHOUT MY FRIENDS IT IS AN HONUR TO TALK WITH U BUT STAR TREK DOES HAVE BETTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID SORRY MASTER

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

"Respected throughout my friends"?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:23 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

MY FRIENDS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOU ON HERE AS BEING THE BEST SCI-FI MAN AROUND BUT IF YOUVE NEVER SEEN STAR TREK WELL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING AT I WILL AGREE STAR WARS RULES BUT ITS ALSO BEEN HYPED UP TOO MUCH OOHHH THIS OOOOHHH THAT EPISODE TWO WAS CRAP AND SO EPISODE 3 WILL BE TOO HYPED UP

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:29 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well, I don't know how good Star Trek is because I've never watched it. I'll have to take your word for it that it's good and maybe I can catch an episode on the sci-fi channel later on.

Star Wars is more my specialty 'cause I know so much more about it. I'm honored that you and your friends think highly of me.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:33 PM
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

THANX M8 YOU SEEM A NICE SITH WARRIOR I LOVE STAR WARS AS WELL REMEMBER OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE HERE WOULD I. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STICK TO MY SPECIALITY WHICH IS QUENTIN TARANTINO AND STAR TREK BUT THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS WERE OBVIOUSLY RIGHT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:39 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Enterprise is quite the ship, but when you have Han Solo manning the controls, and the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, you don't lose.
Falcon all the way

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

FAIR ENOUGH MATE YOUR OWN OPINION BUT WITH A TEAM LIKE THE ENTERPRISE THEY DID A PROGRAM ON THIS ON BBC 2 HERE IN ENGLAND UNLESS YOUR ENGLISH IT WAS A BIG DEBATE ON BOTH CULTS AND TREK WON BECAUSE OF THE SHEER AMOUNT OF TECNOLOGY IT HAS AND THE FACT ITS THE BIGGEST CULT IN THE WORLD

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:53 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I dunno if you can say Trek is bigger than Star Wars or vice versa, their followings are both so mind boggling that.... well, ahhhhhhhhh! Boggle!

But seriously, can anyone on the Enterprise beat the odds like Han?
NO

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

alrite you seem a bit too obsessed to argue wid you
so alrite we will both agree to disagree in this case ok

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:05 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well, darthdumbledore, it seems like your last argument was who has a bigger fanbase. I mean, this thread is about who would win in a fight between the two ships not which is more popular. And speaking of obsessed... stick out tongue

Anyway, I still pull for the Falcon because it seems like it would be so much more maneuverable just based on the design of the ship.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:12 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

in my opinion.........

MF whips that @$$ in everything but a "which ship is gayer" contest.
Star Trek sucks
Darthdumbledore has a gay name(not like mine is the best) and needs to shut the piss up.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back off Jackstain, stop bashing him. He's allowed to express his interests just as you are.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:50 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, my interest may be to insult his name, and his opinion.......dum duh dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just didnt like the cut of his gib......he sounded like a smart @$$ and i was kinda defending you, so i guess thats where compliments get me around here...nowhere! eff that Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:21 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Star Trek has a large following. But Star Wars is easily the most well known movie of all time.

But anyways, I've watched both. (Yes, sue me) And I could tell you easily that the Milleium Falcon would win. For one thing, the Enterprise's shields never lasted one episode, so I have no faith in them whatsoever. The ship had hundreds of people, but most had no control over the battle capability of the Enterprise, and in any case, it requires setting of coordinates, lots of BS, etc. to actually fire rounds. I don't think ithad the targetting or tracking capabilities of a person in the Falcon's turrets simply because it's not made to combat very manueverable ships. About the only advantage the Enterprise has is the tractor beam, and I can't see them catching the Falcon unless someone was really smooth behind the controls.

Meanwhile, the Falcon is a small target, nimble as hell, manned by human gunners and armed with various weapons of military grade... and is piloted by a crack pilot who's defied death more times than anyone onboard the Enterprise.

There, I think I made my argument.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

The Falcon would jam their radar with Rasberry preserves

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Can i ask... what enterprise? there have been like 7 of em... that said...

Star Trek has way more advanced technology, so i'd say almost every enterprise could take the MF...

Its not really a fair fight, Star Treks tech is vastly superior to Star Wars (transporters, holodecks, replicators).

I love star wars but be realistic...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Star Trek has a large following. But Star Wars is easily the most well known movie of all time.

But anyways, I've watched both. (Yes, sue me) And I could tell you easily that the Milleium Falcon would win. For one thing, the Enterprise's shields never lasted one episode, so I have no faith in them whatsoever. The ship had hundreds of people, but most had no control over the battle capability of the Enterprise, and in any case, it requires setting of coordinates, lots of BS, etc. to actually fire rounds. I don't think ithad the targetting or tracking capabilities of a person in the Falcon's turrets simply because it's not made to combat very manueverable ships. About the only advantage the Enterprise has is the tractor beam, and I can't see them catching the Falcon unless someone was really smooth behind the controls.

Meanwhile, the Falcon is a small target, nimble as hell, manned by human gunners and armed with various weapons of military grade... and is piloted by a crack pilot who's defied death more times than anyone onboard the Enterprise.

There, I think I made my argument.

if u ask me i think SW has a bigger following. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:25 AM