I,Robot is the Matrix prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy

Tptmanno1
A) I, Robot sucked, Majorly, Just wanna throw that out there.

B) I thought that too when I saw the previews, but its not, too many differences. Its just Completly different in so many aspects.

DenKi
I can see why you think its the same, There very alike as in *How the Machines, first turned againts the Humans and taking over the world.*

I use this as a prime example to show people how machines first took over the world in the matrix movies.

pr1983
Lau...

i-robot was a book long before the matrix was a movie... there is a sequel to that book... and it is nothing like the matrix...

LanİeWindu™
I see similarities, but no...there are way too many differences.

Superfly4000
And don't forget that IRobot sucked b-a-l-l-s.

The Ones
i robot didnt suck! and no its not the prequel i robot ended hapily and every one survived (almost) in the matrix. it ended sadly and everyone couldnt live properly

Superfly4000
And i suppose Star Wars episodes I and II didn't suck either! laughing

pr1983
i-robot was a good popcorn movie, nothing more, i enjoyed it...

episode three has alot to to live up to to even compare with the original trilogy...

and no, matrix and i-robot are not that simliar...

Superfly4000
Thanks for clearing that up...

The Ones
Originally posted by Superfly4000
And i suppose Star Wars episodes I and II didn't suck either! laughing

nope. not at all.

Reborn Again
You're reaching, lau.

neo121
you have terminator 1 2 3 for the prequel to the matrix laughing out loud

Evil Dead
there is no comparison between the book and the movie............the only thing the two have in common is the name.

Superfly4000
I agree.

pr1983
Originally posted by Evil Dead
there is no comparison between the book and the movie............the only thing the two have in common is the name.

thats kinda what i was implying... confused

neo121
prequel to the matrix is terminator 1 2 3 cool laughing out loud

Chapel
I think the film that could be a prequel to the matrix is A.I

Ushgarak
Second Renaissance was a pile of junk as well though. Cliched vacuous empty drivel.

rubber dickie
i made a thread about this exact subject long ago... and i got reamed up the ass about it.

Clavis
so ur suggesting that we should ream him up the ass about this? big grin

DarthLazious
I agree with Lance on this one you guys.

alic88
the only thing i see is matrix copying terminat'r main story theme

neo121
yes AI is a great film but not as goood as terminator 1 2 3

DaRtH_mCnAztY
not even close to terminator tho

sneeky_ninja
im sorry but how can u say i-robot sucked that was a good movie. the first two starwars movies did kind of suck but they were good in there own aspects. come one the matrix sequals wernt that good, dont get me wrong i loved them but the watchowski bros messed up and made it to quicky. but anyhow i liked all the matrix, starwars, irobot, and terminator movies does that mwake me a bad person...???

b-dan
no it is not hte prequil cuz they did not mention 01 and they dint destroy the sun and i robot is based on a book that was made like 20 years ago

Darth Halo
I think terminator movies can co-relate to the matrix cause for some reasons unknown in terminator movies the machines attack. Maybe like irobot said they were only trying to protect us from ourselves. I believe matrix terminator and irobot can actually line up together to make story complete wheter or not we want it to. although pretty much these movies are really trying to say that there is an opression on us as human beings whether it's the government or religion to to keep us in check.

Darth Halo
No sneeky cause my fav trilogies are terminator, star wars, and matrix. It just means you know good science fiction and a decent story

neo121
hola Darth how are you wot part of the states do you live i'm neo212 from england cheshire not for from manchester laughing out loudcool

ragesRemorse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.