Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG and LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG

nimbus006
Personally im not to familiar with Flash Prime, but i think Thanos with IG and LT can take Lucifer at least.

nimbus006
Whats your opinion kgkg?

SuperMarv
This would be a contest between Lucifer and LT.

spetznaz
Originally posted by kgkg
Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG

Who in goodness name is Flash Prime? Do you mean the Flash in the JLA 1M story arc? Or are you creating a new character.
And anyways, the Flash in the future arc was not beyond the current Flash. While the future version of Superman (Prime Superman) was beyond the current version, and while the future Batman (the 853rd) was by FAR AND BEYOND better than the current Batman (Bruce Wayne), the future Flash was not quantifiably better than the current one (Wally West).

eleveninches
Lucifer by himself could destroy LT and then talk thanos out of using the IG

Superherovandal
flash prime could take these two alone.

Xplosive
Who is Flash Prime?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
flash prime could take these two alone.

They'd piss all over him.

Superherovandal
no this guy made the Presense his slave.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no this guy made the Presense his slave.

So did LT. In "I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore," LT tells TOAA to shove off or I'll kick your ass. Guess what, TOAA ran like a little girl.

Superherovandal
yeah right TOAA could pimpslap 1,0000000000000000000000000000000000 times before LT could begin to process it.

Xplosive
No one can enslave The Presence or TOAA, it can only happen if TOOA=The Presence allow it, only his will can happen.

Dizzle
I didn't know who Flash Prime was until recently, but I don't think he's more powerful than the Presence. He's bitchin powerful though. (from what I've heard) He exists everywhere, in every time. Wally the Godboy is his personal b!tch... The incarnations of the Presence (if Wally really is one) aren't as powerful as the Presence's true form. Which is uh... Kind of the same thing as Flash Prime, the everywhere at all times thing... Maybe Flash Prime is the Presence!!! Which would explain Wally calling him master and everything. I feel so tricky right now...

But yea, LT can't do anything to TOAA. Though I think there's a Celestial called The One Above All, separate from the "God" figure. TOAA and Presence can't lose, they're the omnipotent God being, as in the "my word is law, b!tches" God, of each of their respective universes.

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
I didn't know who Flash Prime was until recently, but I don't think he's more powerful than the Presence. He's bitchin powerful though. (from what I've heard) He exists everywhere, in every time. Wally the Godboy is his personal b!tch... The incarnations of the Presence (if Wally really is one) aren't as powerful as the Presence's true form. Which is uh... Kind of the same thing as Flash Prime, the everywhere at all times thing... Maybe Flash Prime is the Presence!!! Which would explain Wally calling him master and everything. I feel so tricky right now...

But yea, LT can't do anything to TOAA. Though I think there's a Celestial called The One Above All, separate from the "God" figure. TOAA and Presence can't lose, they're the omnipotent God being, as in the "my word is law, b!tches" God, of each of their respective universes.
TAOO is never shown in comic we are trusting LT's word.

these powerful char are barely shown in comics

kevdude
i have never heard of a Flash Prime in dc. i have looked on the internet about him and NEVER found 1 thing, i think this is a joke. The Presence and TOAA would kill Flash Prime before he knew what happened, and then Lucifer would and The Great Beast would have ther fun with him in Hell.

kgkg
look for wally the god boy

or any DC char you find nothing it is really sad.

or very limited info.

except those fam ones

jplatinum
D#mn kgkg,
This is a good battle, but I don't know who to choose.
Thanos with ig is like god.
However, the combined might of Lucifer and Flash Prime against him is tough.Then again Thanos has Living Tribunal, so he might win.
I'll just call it second team wins 7/10 to be safe, man.
Good thread.

whobdamandog
Are you all referring to the Kingdom Come version of Flash? That's the only thing I can think of when you refer to "Flash Prime." If that's who your referring to than I'd have to say that he shouldn't even be compared to any of these peeps. He's fast but he's nowhere near "omnipresent." I don't believe The "Flash Prime" character even exists, but if he does can you give an issue number where he was first shown?

Beyonder
Yeah, sort of like how Flash Prime is never shown in comic so we should trust Wally the God Boy's word according to you. stick out tongue

Between Wally the God Boy who claims to be God and LT who does his job and protects the multiverse, LT ain't the crazy one.

spetznaz
Originally posted by nimbus006
Personally im not to familiar with Flash Prime, but i think Thanos with IG and LT can take Lucifer at least.

Flash Prime does not exist. He is the juvenile wetdream of Kgkg and Cosmic Cube.
They are just trying to sucker you in.

paeng
Flash Prime is kgkg's boyfriend.

Avalonofthewind
Once again.

Optimus Prime would Win..
Or would that be Rodimus...since "He's got the touch"

kgkg
Originally posted by paeng
Flash Prime is kgkg's boyfriend.
his greatest power is that he had intercourse with Paeng's mom

#issue 15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.