Galactus vs YOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bird
I'm pretty quick and agile. I think, under the right circumstances, I could go toe to toe with the purple giant. Play with him with a little Rope-A-Dope, then dazzle him with my superior foot speed. Being thousands of feet tall has got to slow down your footspeed, seriously.

If that doesn't work, I point over his shoulder, say 'Hey look, a golden delicious planet!', then when he looks, I kick him in the nuts and run the other direction like a frightened schoolgirl.

What about you guys?

stevusmagnus
I agree. I could totally beat Galactus' ass. My sansei, Hung Well, has taught me how to use the other person's height to my advantage. Plus my punching speed and relexes are like a puma! I'd rip Galactus' heart out with my bare hands!

Bird
I, too, was discussing my fighting prowess with my master, Hung Lo, and he agrees that I could beat the planet eater. I have learned to use my opponent's height to MY advantage. And Galactus is like millions of feet tall, so my advantage would be great.

Also, when I am in a fight, I'm like a caged tiger, ready to rip someone's throat out. Before Galactus even realizes the fight's begun, I'd be all over him like a fat junkie on a cake made of crack.

Why did I even pose this matchup because it's so obvious that I would win. Nevermind.

Ultimatespider
Galcutus power is nothin' next to the power of the force. I think i could take him. Slicing off each of his feet with a lightsabre. Clamberin' onto his chest when he's down and stabbing him in both of his lungs!

Gryn Jabar
Um, I'd get my mom to bake him a pie.

The Flash
I'd go sith on Galactus' ass.

Quick Freeze
ok the jp threads were kind or rediculous but come on roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.