KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs YOU

Galactus vs YOU
Started by: Bird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bird
Bad Ass

Galactus vs YOU

I'm pretty quick and agile. I think, under the right circumstances, I could go toe to toe with the purple giant. Play with him with a little Rope-A-Dope, then dazzle him with my superior foot speed. Being thousands of feet tall has got to slow down your footspeed, seriously.

If that doesn't work, I point over his shoulder, say 'Hey look, a golden delicious planet!', then when he looks, I kick him in the nuts and run the other direction like a frightened schoolgirl.

What about you guys?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:06 PM
Bird is currently offline Click here to Send Bird a Private Message Find more posts by Bird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stevusmagnus
Comic Grandmaster

I agree. I could totally beat Galactus' ass. My sansei, Hung Well, has taught me how to use the other person's height to my advantage. Plus my punching speed and relexes are like a puma! I'd rip Galactus' heart out with my bare hands!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:13 PM
stevusmagnus is currently offline Click here to Send stevusmagnus a Private Message Find more posts by stevusmagnus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bird
Bad Ass

I, too, was discussing my fighting prowess with my master, Hung Lo, and he agrees that I could beat the planet eater. I have learned to use my opponent's height to MY advantage. And Galactus is like millions of feet tall, so my advantage would be great.

Also, when I am in a fight, I'm like a caged tiger, ready to rip someone's throat out. Before Galactus even realizes the fight's begun, I'd be all over him like a fat junkie on a cake made of crack.

Why did I even pose this matchup because it's so obvious that I would win. Nevermind.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:19 PM
Bird is currently offline Click here to Send Bird a Private Message Find more posts by Bird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Galcutus power is nothin' next to the power of the force. I think i could take him. Slicing off each of his feet with a lightsabre. Clamberin' onto his chest when he's down and stabbing him in both of his lungs!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:59 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, I'd get my mom to bake him a pie.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:12 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I'd go sith on Galactus' ass.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:50 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

ok the jp threads were kind or rediculous but come on roll eyes (sarcastic)

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:50 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote