colossus with power cosmic VS. drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
lets say that big G gave colossus the power cosmic....making him one of his heralds...along with adding abilities.and making given abilites stronger , could he take out Drax (without the power gem)....

life is cruell
you have to be more specific in what his new powers are likeor his power boost

colossus17
well lets look at what it did to drax.....agumented his ability to control land....now imagine what it will do to the big russian's strength and durability....along with energy manipulation and other powers....he potentially could become the most powerful herald...even more then SS

colossus17
i am sorry guys change it to terrax VS. cosmic powered colossus

life is cruell
cosmic colossu would be similar to ilver surfer except physicaly stronger and maybe less energy manipulating

colossus17
well the SS had regular strength before being given the power cosmic..now since colossus already has a class 100 strength...and organic steel armor....i can only imagine how powerful he will become....+given the ability to agument his power even further with the power cosmic.....he would reach insane levels of power

life is cruell
yeah thats what im saying if galactus gave him powers i think they would be strength based rather than energy based

colossus17
i love imagining different characters getting the power cosmic.and how it would affect their own abilities, either making them 100's of times more powerful...like in terrax's case..or letting them develop completely new ones....can u guys give me characters and tell me how the power cosmic would affect their powers.....

life is cruell
i know it affected dazzler in some crazy way

colossus17
yeah.....i think cosmic powered colossus would beat terrax i give cosmic colossus 7/10

kgkg

colossus17
with this power colossus could prob take out TOAA

K Von Doom
Before Nova was given cosmic powers she was already close to Human Torch level but then she's considered the weakest herald

Dizzle
And SS was some normal dude named Norrin. And look how he turned out... The strength and durability means nothing, Galactus replaced Norrin's body with the silvery stuff, it didn't just boost his normal durability.

Wynndar
yea its totally up to Galactus...Nova didnt become more powerful, she just got a cosmic metabolism and more durability...i guess increased speed too. A cosmic Colossus would not necessarily be able to beat Terrax, he would need other powers than strength, which he doesnt have now...so any new powers would have to come from Galactus. Terrax is the most versatile herald after the Surfer...I think presently he could beat Morg because he is smarter, more sneaky, and has additional powers than just destructive cosmic blasts.

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer still has the experience and skill. Like if you gave the power cosmic to Magneto, he'd be able to make himself even stronger than cosmic Colossus because Magneto is already an expert at energy manipulation.

I guess terrax would still have the experience and I guess skill since he's had the cosmic longer.

colossus17
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.