Leon Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
I Leon feeds it to him but some people here think Snake can beat Cap so who knows.

grey fox
snake easy

srankmissingnin
How so? Story wise Leon can keep upwith Kauser so it is a safe bet to say he is physically superior to Snake pulls he has made skills and insane reaction time.

leonheartmm
leon kennedy, the guy from resident evil?

srankmissingnin
Yeah, thats the one

mr.smiley
snakes wins pretty easy

mr.smiley
i've haven't seen leon do anything in re2 or 4 that makes me think he could take snake

srankmissingnin
If Snake replaced Leon in RE4 he never would have made it out alive. If he lived long enough to meet Krauser he would have been taken down right at the start when he drops from the ceiling. Leon's reaction time is crazy hes dodgings things at the drop of the hand coming from all different directions with out any warning. Tell me, do you think that Snake would have gotten through the laser gride riden corridor? Every boss in RE4 is above what Snake is capable of taking down.

leonheartmm
are u kidding? snake has taken on much more than just tyrants, nemesis's and all the other resident evil bullshit, plus ill fight a zombie any day over an intelligent human soldier.

Victor Von Doom
Snake's a mug. Leon would knock him aht.

leonheartmm
ur an ediot, n id knock u out.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonheartmm
are u kidding? snake has taken on much more than just tyrants, nemesis's and all the other resident evil bullshit, plus ill fight a zombie any day over an intelligent human soldier.

There are no zombies in RE4 buddy and how intelligent can you be if you fail to notice a breathing cardboard box? Leon took shots from a monster that makes the Cave Troll in LOTR look like a puppy and got up. Just dont see Snake as a match not like he can dodge bullets or shrug off a magnum blast to the face like all the RE Bosses, and Leon busts out head shots like a pro.

leonheartmm
i bet u that it wasnt as large, intelligent or dangerous as metal gear rex.

Victor Von Doom
ur an ediot, n id knock u out.

Pasted this in freetranslation.com, under German to English, Dutch to English, and Retard to English. Still none the wiser.

leonheartmm
hey srank, there is a god damn supertyrant at the end of res eve 4. u dont call that a zombie?

leonheartmm
"Retard to English"

ud know all about that wudnt ya.

srankmissingnin
All the enemys in RE4 are the result of a parisite that mutates and controles the body, there are no zombies.

Victor Von Doom
"Retard to English"

ud know all about that wudnt ya.

Great comeback.

Gold star for you champ.

Snake walks like a homosexual.

leonheartmm
atleast snake doesnt have pics of GUYS in his posts, CHAMP.

srankmissingnin

Aioh! Hilarious!

leonheartmm
earth to srank, the tvirus and the g virus are also extremely small PARASITES THAT MUTATE AND CONTROL THE BODY.
any way snake still wins.

srankmissingnin
Yes but the palgrus (I think thats what they were called) doesn't re-animated the dead like the t-virus does, there is simply a parasite growing in the hosts body.

leonheartmm
hey man u got a better name than ZOMBIE for em, if so tell me n ill use that.

srankmissingnin
Good point, the only other thing I can think of is bugs... but even that isn't quite right

leonheartmm
well technically even the tvirus n gvirus infected corpses r not ZOMBIES, zombies r supposed to be magically reanimated hungry spirits dwellin in corpses, its just a name.

srankmissingnin
Yeah but so long as you are a reanimated corpse "Zombie" works fine with me your right about what Zombies are supposed to be.

Victor Von Doom

Nice. Capitalising guys. Really hit home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.