Scar Face vs. Punisher vs. Bullseye vs. Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Prep time. Fight held in Cambodia wherever they want.

King Burger
With a descent rifle, Bullseyes can take them all out.

Otherwise I say Punisher simply because he has a
whole load of weapons in his van.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah but Scar Face seems ablivious.

Cosmo Kramer
Especially since drugs seemingly give him super strength.

Cosmo Kramer
He is kind of like Papi or Jesus but not in a sac religous way.

King Burger
Oh, that's rightI forgot about Scargface's ability to take
a few dozen AK-47 rifle shots and keep going.

Cosmo Kramer
LOL I love that scene. I wish that I was that powerful or maybe I am?

King Burger
Piss off some Columbian drug dealers, and you'll get to see.

Cosmo Kramer
Maybe I will...no no i wouldnt. no

jinzin
rambo would win this by himself. the guy can down an apache helicoptor with a bow and arrow.

whirlysplat
Rambo Easy he cauterises wounds with gunpowder

Cosmo Kramer
I dont know Rambo has experience and highly trained fighting abilities that allow him to ignore pain and eat what would make a billy goat puke he was the best in his respects and then fooled thousands of american citizens before surrendering and then going back to fight a fight he never really mentally left. The Punisher was really good with guns in the Marines but wasnt any Rambo, he came home and joined the FBI until he made a few bad mistakes pissing off the Mafia and the government. He has few friends because deep down he is a lothesome offensive brute thanks to his own carelessness and has no problem starting fights whenever he may please. Bullseye had the most untarnished record, and was considered one of the most deadly assassins because he never missed. He also never allowed anything to get personel, it was all strictly buisness and he is by far the best hand to hand combatant in this fight. Scar Face is the man with the hardest childhood and came to America as a political prisoner but found life was far too hard to make a good living with no education and prejudice as his maine obsacles. With his rage of seeing the people most close to him die, including his best friends and the mixture of drugs he felt unstoppable. But unlike Bullseye he clearly cannot kill innocent women and children and even the Punisher cant. Rambo will easily kill Scarface with tactics but Bullseye will be the real problem unless confused by his surroundings.

jinzin
oh dammit for some reason I thought this was a two on two (probably had to do with the fact that I washalf asleep) but yeah cosmo...I agree with you all the way whatever the outcome...it will most likey come down to bullseye and rambo.....rambo's good but I don't think bullseye will miss.

Gryn Jabar
Bullseye is screwed. He likely won't be able to use the foliage (rambo takes it), the people (scarface brutalises them into service), or have the determination (punisher).
Scarface likely won't be able to survive, as quite frankly, this isn't his area of expertise.
I see this as a fight between Punisher and Rambo, with Rambo blasting his way to the top, due to his SF training, knowledge of the area, and expertise.

jinzin
well. does this fight take place in foliage?

Cosmo Kramer
No I said Cambodia.

Nataku8188
Bullseye. Easily. He chumped Punisher when Punisher tried to kill him in columbia, he'll chump the rest of these guys just as easily.

Cosmo Kramer
I know your right and that sucks because now all is said and done.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
No I said Cambodia.

Not even the odd flower bed roll eyes (sarcastic)
Have you seen Apocalypse now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jplatinum
John or Frank.
The rest of them die quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.