Full power Galactus and Heralds plus 2 VS. Superman Prime, JLA, and GL Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Galactus and heralds :

Galactus Full Power

The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurrected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, earthling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazzler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

plus

Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

VS.

Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

JLA:

The Flash
Batman
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Dr. Fate
Captain Atom
Big Barda
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Orion
Faith

GL Corps:

GL John Stewart
GL Kyle Rayner
GL Kilowog
GL Guy Gardner
Sentinel
Jade
and every single GL. EXCEPT HAL JORDAN, PARALLAX, GANTHET OR LITTLE GUYS.

DC universe bum rush. No prep. Battle takes place within a deserted solar system.

whirlysplat
Are the Guardians with the GL corp?

Sentry
YOu mean little guys?

DigiMark007
You like your epic battles, don't you Sentry?

I'd give this to team Galactus...him in the Destroyer is a scary thought. The sheer number of GL's would make it a good fight for a while, but in the end they'd lose.

-DM

Sentry
I love epic battles. That would be awesome all that power cosmic and OA energy flying around. Would be awesome to watch.

colossus17
galactus with his powers can just drain all of the superman's it has been established already they are still nothing more then cosmic batteries....and then while powering the destroyer take along 2 heralds and..take out the rest of the 1,000,000 characters....afterwards....just sending his heralds...to fight the JLA.....and the JLA will stand to chance,......

GalacticStorm
if you're including all of galactus' heralds then you've forgotten about 'The Fallen One'. He was actually galactus' first herald before the surfer it was discovered in thanos' mini series a year and a half ago. He wieldedenough power to take out galactus if he wasnt at least decently nourished. He wielded dark matter.

kevdude
hmmm wow this is pretty tuff i would still go with Galactus but he would lose prob half of his heralds

Sentry
Nova, Firelord, Air Walker, Dazzler and Terrax will probably bite the big one in this battle. Don't forget the mystics either, Shuma and Dormammu. They'll make a big difference in the outcome of this battle.

King Burger
I don't see how the JLA would be a factor against a being who can destroy whole solar systemts with ease.

Why did you leave out Tyrant, Sentry?

Sentry
Tyrant was a creation of Galactus. Not a herald. It would have made it one sided if I put Tyrant in.

JWangSDC
the marvel team is way more powerful I think. Unless you count some random ridiuclous powers of the 1,000,000 characters. Of course I can't see those powers affecting opponents with might on that kind of scale.

Sentry
Supes 1 million got that imp blood in him, he's supposed to have some sort of magical ability and defense. Fate and Zatanna are powerful sorerors. Not to mention the sheer numbers of the GL corps.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Supes 1 million got that imp blood in him, he's supposed to have some sort of magical ability and defense. Fate and Zatanna are powerful sorerors. Not to mention the sheer numbers of the GL corps.
doesn't matter if he has imp blood , or any other blood.

Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

are too much .

eleveninches
The marvel team would win.

Even the DC1mill team alone could stand a good chance of doing it

long pig
Galactus hates magic. He always has, it screws with his science based powers.
So all the magical beings in DC line up may be an annoyance, but nothing to tip the scale. Hell yeah for adding Orion! :thumbs up:
Galactus team wins though. I mean, hes the big G.

Eleven, have you EVER voted for marvel on anything?

eleveninches
Marvel is nowhere near as overpwered as DC is.

Beyonder
Galactus
Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurrected in robotic form.
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Nova- The 6th herald, earthling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald

Temporary Heralds
Dazzler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.

You forgot:

The Kryptonian
Fallen One
Plasma
Star Dust

Sentry
I know, I left them out. Would have made it one sided. I think that group above already has a good chance.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Sentry
I know, I left them out. Would have made it one sided. I think that group above already has a good chance.

You've already made it one sided. Galactus fully fed, Shuma Gorath, and Dormammu is more than enough.

grey fox
OVERKILL DC IS WASTED

Pepito
FULL powered Galactus would win on his own since he's as basic as Eternity or Death (but not quite LT because there's only one LT in the whole multiverse and a Death, Eternity and Galactus for each universe). If you mean Galacus who just had a five course meal then he would win with all those allies.

doctorstrongbad
Full powered Galactus and his Heralds take this one. Dc made do a bum rush but they get wasted. Then Galactus gets a little hungry and goes to the Dc universe and eats their "earth". Do they call it earth in Dc? I know they change the names of all the cities.

eleveninches
No. Galactus is as old as the current universes abstracts, but he is by no means as essential to the universe as they are

radioboy121
Galactus' team wins.

Originally posted by Beyonder
Galactus
Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

Temporary Heralds

You forgot:

The Kryptonian
Fallen One
Plasma
Star Dust

There is also Golden Oldie and Nursemaid.

doctorstrongbad
This seems kinda one sided...Galactus doesn't need a team to win. He will win by himself, well maybe with silver surfer.

Pepito
Originally posted by eleveninches
No. Galactus is as old as the current universes abstracts, but he is by no means as essential to the universe as they are

Prove it.

eleveninches
Death and eternity are abstacts.
Galactus is a corporial being.

svex
batman 1million is here. doesn't matter what your big G can do.
superman 1million can take on him. + u know superheroes of 853th century will wipe out all your heralds if u have brain : i mean what is the tech difference bw now and 15 years before?
dc ftw ALWAYS
ALSO, MARVEL HAS BEEN ALWAYS A WANNABE OF DC. COPYING THE CHAR. AND OVERPOWERING THEM IS MARVEL'S JOB.
NO MATTER, HOW MANY TIMES IT COPIES DC, IT WILL BE ALWAYS<<<<<<<<DC
DC ROCKS
ironman (1963) is batman(1939) wannabe
sentry = supes wannabe
thor(1962)=captain marvel(1940) wannabe
thanos(1973)= darkseid(1970) wannabe
hulk(1962)=grundy(1944)
THERE ARE DOZENS
FACT: MARVEL IS A CHEAP BLUFF COPY ***** DC WANNABE. ONLY
ALSO DC IS PURE AND ROCKS ALWAYS CUZ IT CONSISTS ORIGINALITY, PURITY.
DC>>>>>>>>>>>MARVEL

the Darkone
Galactus will rage stomp!!

remigio_coldez
Is Tyrant a herald? Some people I asked said he is.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by svex
batman 1million is here. doesn't matter what your big G can do.
superman 1million can take on him. + u know superheroes of 853th century will wipe out all your heralds if u have brain : i mean what is the tech difference bw now and 15 years before?
dc ftw ALWAYS
ALSO, MARVEL HAS BEEN ALWAYS A WANNABE OF DC. COPYING THE CHAR. AND OVERPOWERING THEM IS MARVEL'S JOB.
NO MATTER, HOW MANY TIMES IT COPIES DC, IT WILL BE ALWAYS<<<<<<<<DC
DC ROCKS
ironman (1963) is batman(1939) wannabe
sentry = supes wannabe
thor(1962)=captain marvel(1940) wannabe
thanos(1973)= darkseid(1970) wannabe
hulk(1962)=grundy(1944)
THERE ARE DOZENS
FACT: MARVEL IS A CHEAP BLUFF COPY ***** DC WANNABE. ONLY
ALSO DC IS PURE AND ROCKS ALWAYS CUZ IT CONSISTS ORIGINALITY, PURITY.
DC>>>>>>>>>>>MARVEL

QFT. Make this guy a mod, stat!

Inhuman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
QFT. Make this guy a mod, stat!

judging by his post and location he might be a sock of a certain poster shifty

pym-ftw
Shuma wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.