KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full power Galactus and Heralds plus 2 VS. Superman Prime, JLA, and GL Corps

Full power Galactus and Heralds plus 2 VS. Superman Prime, JLA, and GL Corps
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Full power Galactus and Heralds plus 2 VS. Superman Prime, JLA, and GL Corps

Galactus and heralds :

Galactus Full Power

The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurrected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, earthling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazzler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

plus

Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

VS.

Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
Batman 1 Million
Wonder Woman 1 Million
Flash 1 Million
Starman 1 Million

JLA:

The Flash
Batman
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Dr. Fate
Captain Atom
Big Barda
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Orion
Faith

GL Corps:

GL John Stewart
GL Kyle Rayner
GL Kilowog
GL Guy Gardner
Sentinel
Jade
and every single GL. EXCEPT HAL JORDAN, PARALLAX, GANTHET OR LITTLE GUYS.

DC universe bum rush. No prep. Battle takes place within a deserted solar system.

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Apr 25th, 2005 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:44 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are the Guardians with the GL corp?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

YOu mean little guys?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:48 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You like your epic battles, don't you Sentry?

I'd give this to team Galactus...him in the Destroyer is a scary thought. The sheer number of GL's would make it a good fight for a while, but in the end they'd lose.

-DM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I love epic battles. That would be awesome all that power cosmic and OA energy flying around. Would be awesome to watch.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:57 PM
Colossus21

galactus with his powers can just drain all of the superman's it has been established already they are still nothing more then cosmic batteries....and then while powering the destroyer take along 2 heralds and..take out the rest of the 1,000,000 characters....afterwards....just sending his heralds...to fight the JLA.....and the JLA will stand to chance,......

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:32 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

if you're including all of galactus' heralds then you've forgotten about 'The Fallen One'. He was actually galactus' first herald before the surfer it was discovered in thanos' mini series a year and a half ago. He wieldedenough power to take out galactus if he wasnt at least decently nourished. He wielded dark matter.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:47 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

hmmm wow this is pretty tuff i would still go with Galactus but he would lose prob half of his heralds

The Word

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:06 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Nova, Firelord, Air Walker, Dazzler and Terrax will probably bite the big one in this battle. Don't forget the mystics either, Shuma and Dormammu. They'll make a big difference in the outcome of this battle.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:12 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see how the JLA would be a factor against a being who can destroy whole solar systemts with ease.

Why did you leave out Tyrant, Sentry?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:17 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Tyrant was a creation of Galactus. Not a herald. It would have made it one sided if I put Tyrant in.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:18 AM
JWangSDC

the marvel team is way more powerful I think. Unless you count some random ridiuclous powers of the 1,000,000 characters. Of course I can't see those powers affecting opponents with might on that kind of scale.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:19 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Supes 1 million got that imp blood in him, he's supposed to have some sort of magical ability and defense. Fate and Zatanna are powerful sorerors. Not to mention the sheer numbers of the GL corps.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:23 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Supes 1 million got that imp blood in him, he's supposed to have some sort of magical ability and defense. Fate and Zatanna are powerful sorerors. Not to mention the sheer numbers of the GL corps.

doesn't matter if he has imp blood , or any other blood.

Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

are too much .

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:30 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The marvel team would win.

Even the DC1mill team alone could stand a good chance of doing it

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:08 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus hates magic. He always has, it screws with his science based powers.
So all the magical beings in DC line up may be an annoyance, but nothing to tip the scale. Hell yeah for adding Orion! :thumbs up:
Galactus team wins though. I mean, hes the big G.

Eleven, have you EVER voted for marvel on anything?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Marvel is nowhere near as overpwered as DC is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:50 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Re: Full power Galactus and Heralds plus 2 VS. Superman Prime, JLA, and GL Corps

Galactus
Dormammu
Shuma Gorath

The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurrected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, earthling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazzler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

You forgot:

The Kryptonian
Fallen One
Plasma
Star Dust

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:53 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I know, I left them out. Would have made it one sided. I think that group above already has a good chance.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:22 PM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
I know, I left them out. Would have made it one sided. I think that group above already has a good chance.

You've already made it one sided. Galactus fully fed, Shuma Gorath, and Dormammu is more than enough.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:35 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote