supreme v superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
discuss.

Sentry
Supreme. He's based off Pre-Crisis Superman. Against current Supes it's no contest. Supreme will kick his a$$!

The Flash
Being based off a character doesn't mean anything. Gladiator is based off PC Superman as well and yet Hulk whooped his ass.

Scoobless
i just finished reading the first 15 issues of Supreme Power...... if Hyperion is the guy you're talking about he kicks a$$...... though he's yet to have a showing similar to Superman V's Doomsday..... on the other hand he did survive a hell of an explosion

Sentry
If it's the one from Image comics, Superme kicks his A$$. Ethan Crane. His only weakness Supremium

Sentry
He appeared first in Youngblood 1 I think.

Mider
what can Surpeme do or what has He done i know your talking about the one who comes out in Supreme: Story Of The Year and Surpeme: The Return.

whirlysplat
I have all the early Supremes and the Alan Moore Supreme tpb. He is a serious Supes knock off and has been done in a variety of ways hewas the most powerful superhero in the Image Universe and very much a pre crisis supes, like Gladiator he was ruthless and quite irritating.

leonidas
yah, supreme was . . . different. (i'm reeffring to the supreme of the early-mid 90's) i think if he could have been written well, he would have been very cool. those early image comics were hilarious - all fights no story! that whole thing with him getting thor's ahmmer was . . . stupid. supreme was sort of supes like, but he was smarter. super intelligence (10x genius level or something) combined with an ability to alter his genetic structure to handle any assault, super strength and senses and a ruthless nature. supreme was definitely a bad ass. he crossed over and battled glads. he was stronger than glads, but glads was a better fighter and he ended up 'faking his defeat' so supreme would leave him alone because glads was afraid if they continued to fight they would 'destroy countless worlds'. supreme hurt glads, but glads didn't do too much to hurt supreme - except poke him in the eyes!

based on how they were written, supreme was probably more powerful than supes. somehow though, i still think supes would find a way . . .

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
yah, supreme was . . . different. (i'm reeffring to the supreme of the early-mid 90's) i think if he could have been written well, he would have been very cool. those early image comics were hilarious - all fights no story! that whole thing with him getting thor's ahmmer was . . . stupid. supreme was sort of supes like, but he was smarter. super intelligence (10x genius level or something) combined with an ability to alter his genetic structure to handle any assault, super strength and senses and a ruthless nature. supreme was definitely a bad ass. he crossed over and battled glads. he was stronger than glads, but glads was a better fighter and he ended up 'faking his defeat' so supreme would leave him alone because glads was afraid if they continued to fight they would 'destroy countless worlds'. supreme hurt glads, but glads didn't do too much to hurt supreme - except poke him in the eyes!

based on how they were written, supreme was probably more powerful than supes. somehow though, i still think supes would find a way . . .

You took the words right out of my mouth. Supreme was a bada$$, he would have kick the sh** out of superman he was smarter, stronger, tougher than superman and more ruthless if was written correctly supreme could have been one of the great ones, damn you rob liefield. Supreme in my opinion was superior to superman in every way and he was human. Supreme would have own superman in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.