KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » supreme v superman

supreme v superman
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

supreme v superman

discuss.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Supreme. He's based off Pre-Crisis Superman. Against current Supes it's no contest. Supreme will kick his a$$!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:31 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Being based off a character doesn't mean anything. Gladiator is based off PC Superman as well and yet Hulk whooped his ass.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:35 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i just finished reading the first 15 issues of Supreme Power...... if Hyperion is the guy you're talking about he kicks a$$...... though he's yet to have a showing similar to Superman V's Doomsday..... on the other hand he did survive a hell of an explosion

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:36 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

If it's the one from Image comics, Superme kicks his A$$. Ethan Crane. His only weakness Supremium

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:40 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He appeared first in Youngblood 1 I think.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:42 AM
Mider

what can Surpeme do or what has He done i know your talking about the one who comes out in Supreme: Story Of The Year and Surpeme: The Return.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:12 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have all the early Supremes and the Alan Moore Supreme tpb. He is a serious Supes knock off and has been done in a variety of ways hewas the most powerful superhero in the Image Universe and very much a pre crisis supes, like Gladiator he was ruthless and quite irritating.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yah, supreme was . . . different. (i'm reeffring to the supreme of the early-mid 90's) i think if he could have been written well, he would have been very cool. those early image comics were hilarious - all fights no story! that whole thing with him getting thor's ahmmer was . . . stupid. supreme was sort of supes like, but he was smarter. super intelligence (10x genius level or something) combined with an ability to alter his genetic structure to handle any assault, super strength and senses and a ruthless nature. supreme was definitely a bad ass. he crossed over and battled glads. he was stronger than glads, but glads was a better fighter and he ended up 'faking his defeat' so supreme would leave him alone because glads was afraid if they continued to fight they would 'destroy countless worlds'. supreme hurt glads, but glads didn't do too much to hurt supreme - except poke him in the eyes!

based on how they were written, supreme was probably more powerful than supes. somehow though, i still think supes would find a way . . .

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
yah, supreme was . . . different. (i'm reeffring to the supreme of the early-mid 90's) i think if he could have been written well, he would have been very cool. those early image comics were hilarious - all fights no story! that whole thing with him getting thor's ahmmer was . . . stupid. supreme was sort of supes like, but he was smarter. super intelligence (10x genius level or something) combined with an ability to alter his genetic structure to handle any assault, super strength and senses and a ruthless nature. supreme was definitely a bad ass. he crossed over and battled glads. he was stronger than glads, but glads was a better fighter and he ended up 'faking his defeat' so supreme would leave him alone because glads was afraid if they continued to fight they would 'destroy countless worlds'. supreme hurt glads, but glads didn't do too much to hurt supreme - except poke him in the eyes!

based on how they were written, supreme was probably more powerful than supes. somehow though, i still think supes would find a way . . .

You took the words right out of my mouth. Supreme was a bada$$, he would have kick the sh** out of superman he was smarter, stronger, tougher than superman and more ruthless if was written correctly supreme could have been one of the great ones, damn you rob liefield. Supreme in my opinion was superior to superman in every way and he was human. Supreme would have own superman in my opinion.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:42 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote