Wonderman VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Has this been done? I used the search function and couldn't find anything. Wonderman is kinda like the Hulk only faster and he can fly. How would he fare against against the rabid Wolverine?

Debate.

Piedmon
Everyone needs to stop trying to make some kind of point by putting Wolverine against opponents you KNOW he has no chance against in a straight-up fight.... Storm, Wonder Man, Mr. T..... when will it stop!? mad

Sentry
Originally posted by Piedmon
Everyone needs to stop trying to make some kind of point by putting Wolverine against opponents you KNOW he has no chance against in a straight-up fight.... Storm, Wonder Man, Mr. T..... when will it stop!? mad

Mr. T? Lol! laughing

Sentry
This is not a straight up fist fight. Wolverine has those adamantium claws. Could he pierce Wonderman's skin? His hide is tough, he's withstood a blow from Thor's hammer, which put him out, but he didn't die. He's also withstood a Nega Bomb blast which supposedly destroyed a Kree civilization. I think it was the Kree. Well anyways, I think Wonderman KO's Wolverine.

juggernaut74
Can Wolverine cut Simon?

Silent Master
Simon wins 10/10, there is nothing Wolverine can do to him.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Piedmon
Storm

I don't get this one.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I don't get this one.

She can fly and has ranged attacks, he would have no way of hitting her.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Silent Master
Simon wins 10/10, there is nothing Wolverine can do to him. Can Logan cut him?

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Can Logan cut him?

He already tried, it just caused a flash/spark like when he tries to cut Colossus.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Silent Master
She can fly and has ranged attacks, he would have no way of hitting her.

Assuming she starts out pretty high or already flying though.

I've seen Wolverine clear 50 feet easy in a long jump.

I'm not saying he'd necessarily win a majority, just that I don't see Storm as someone he could never beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.