Terra vs. the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

stormfront13
i can't see either taking out either, but if i had to picka winner i bet terra could take him.

Wynndar
i would consider Thing's fight against Tyros/Terrax in FF 260...take away the superhuman strength and durability and u basically have terra

stormfront13
wait so in that issue thing could control everything connected to the earth?? avalanches, rock slides, volcanos, and lava??

Wynndar
*sigh*...i see that im dealing with a person who doesnt read anything outside of X-men...Terrax/Tyros, has complete control of earth and rock...one time he took the entire island of manhattan into space.

stormfront13
i thought you meant thing did it- you weren't clear at all. yeah but he hasn't fought terra. they could have completley different fighting styles.

Wynndar
Terra and Terrax? Terrax is a herald of Galactus and Thing has fought him about ten times

stormfront13
i know but are terra and terrax the same person?? no. they both prolly utilize their powers in different ways

Draco69
Thing beat Terrax. A Silver-Surfer level character? That piss poor writing if I ever heard one.

stormfront13
who do you think would win draco?

Draco69
If Terra keeps herself in the air, then she can win. She's not dumb enough to face him head to head.

RogueGambitdare
Terra could win. But it would be a slim defeat.

stormfront13
thats what i kinda based my opinion on. and she could just open up the earth and have him fall into the center of the earth iif shes owerful enough to do it. i dounbt he will be able to get back up to fight her after that. and if he doe then he'll be worn out

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
Thing beat Terrax. A Silver-Surfer level character? That piss poor writing if I ever heard one.
u just have apoor opinion of Thing...Thing has been fighting Terrax for years.

Draco69
It is piss poor writing. A cosmic herald losing to the Thing. It's bad writing. What's next Silver Surfer?

Wynndar
its nothing new...Thing has consistently knocked around terrax for twenty years...u just dont know how powerful Thing is.

juggernaut74
I wonder if Thing can beat Juggernaut?

Draco69
He's Class 85. (Until I see the new Handbook he is STILL Class 85)

He's not on par to defeat Terrax.

Tell me this then, Can Superman or Wonder Woman defeat Terrax?

juggernaut74
Terrax has a lower level of power cosmic than Surfer. Superman or WW could take him easily. He dont have the absorption power or matter manipulation.

Draco69
And yet theres a hundred plus thread that says Terrax can defeat Superman Prime. What the f**k?

Me confused.

juggernaut74
He cant defeat post-crisis Superman. Surfer MAYBE but not Terrax.

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He cant defeat post-crisis Superman. Surfer MAYBE but not Terrax.

Surfer maybee lLMAO

Surfer > Superman > Terrax > Thing

Wynndar
Terrax is a herald...obviously more powerful than the Thing...but its not about straight up power

K3VIL
Terrax can enhance all his physical abilities with his low level cosmic power control, but against the Thing, he usually forget it and use the axe to blast him or goes into slugfest mode, fist to fist, that's why Ben was able to show his own.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
It is piss poor writing. A cosmic herald losing to the Thing. It's bad writing. What's next Silver Surfer?

Drac the first time he met the surfer he knocked him off his board

Draco69
But he didn't win did he? Superman or Wonder Woman could do the same thing. Doesn't change the fact that they would get their asses handed to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.