Alucard vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
if hellsing's alucard and x-men's wolverine were to fight in an epic battle against each other, whom would win?

Magee
Is he like a vampire or something since Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards??

Gregory
Alucard is a vampire, yes.

beavis46
dont know much about the vampire,does he have the traditional weaknesses?sunlight,etc?if so wolverine could do it,the vamp(probably a lot stronger)would think he'd killed him and wolvie could surprise him if he played it smart.
is alucard especially powerful though?could wolverine just decapitate him like a buffy vampire
even though he's been turned into a vampire,shouldnt wolverine be immune to the effects

beavis46
just read about alucard and hes tough,wolvs could only really beat him if he let him think he was a normal human and then surprise him.alucard has enough to kill wolverine if he knew his strength but wouldnt try so hard if he underestimated him.

wolverine8888
lol there no way in hell that vampire could kill wolverine he basicly immortal they even say he is immortal in venom on the run. wolverien also a much better fighter then the vampire and is most like fast and stronger. not even a close fight. in dare devil he say wolverine can doge the machine gun bullets wolverine just o good at fighting and fast and strong

Gregory
Um ... Alucard is basically immortal, too.

LeAtHerRFace
Wtf, this thread is absurd.

LeAtHerRFace
Well, since its made already I would go with Wolverine.

wolverine8888
lol woverine would own that guy that not even fair to amek them fight

BOPRecruit 16
Alucard is a vampire that the Hellsing Organization genetically created or enhanced to become the ultimate undead. He was left in the chambers underneath the Hellsing mansion for nearly 20 years. After Integra's dad, the heir of the Hellsing Organization, passed away and mad her the heir, her uncle got mad and wanted to kill her. but before her father died, he told her of a special place under the mansion of a person who could protect her. (she's a little girl at the time). she goes down to the chambers and finds this dried up corpse. how strange...she thinks. her uncle and some of his minions manage to find her and the uncle shoots her in the shoulder. for he wants her to die slowly and painfully. the shot causes her blood to splatter upon the corpses' face, in which reviving the vampire, alucard. he awakes and kicks the minions ass royally. since he was created by hellsing, he has to protect the heir. which is integra. so since then and when intergra became an adult, alucard has protected her. plus, he worked for the organization by going out and killing unwanted vampires. (i've only read the first volume of this manga, hellsing, so i don't know the full extent of the story and his powers.) within' the first volume of the manga, alucard proves to be hard to kill. decaptating, stabbing him repeatedly with blessed/holy blades, and shooting him doesn't work. he can pull himself back together, turn into some sort of dog that i haven't read about yet, some special dust, and a punch of bats to reform himself. he's so kick ass. i reccommend you guys to read this manga series and see the anime. i hope this has been an good enough and thorough explanation for all of you here who don't know anything about hellsing and alucard. as for who i would vote for...hmm...tough choice! i would prefer to see alucard to kick logan's butt all the way!!!

ScarletSpider
Wolverine since he's not shitty manga. That's in my opinion, take what I say with a grain of salt, although Wolverine would win, 'cause he's not manga and he's just better.

wolverine8888
the vampire cant win dotn bother posting he can

BOPRecruit 16
just because alucard is from a manga, doesn't make him a crappy character. *sigh* nevermind. i won't argue on this one.

wolverine8888
naw I know he nto crappy I justs aying he stand no chance vs wolverine

BOPRecruit 16
well...he didn't have to bash anime and hellsing.

it would be harder to kill alucard than wolverine.

wolverine8888
I dought that since wolverine has been incencrated and heal it all up in under a minut

BOPRecruit 16
i think that the hellsing organization has ways and special weaponry that could get through admanitium and destroy it before logan can heal up. or they could pump him up with so much admanitium that he can't take it.

wolverine8888
dude what u just said impossabel adn secodn only to people in the worl know how to make it so how the hell would that work and also not liek they can trap wolverien hill just kill them

ScarletSpider
Once adamantium solidifies, it can only be affected on the molecular level, I don't think some wannabe who didn't make the cut for Tomb of Dracula could affect Adamantium. And like Wolverine8888 said, only 2 people know how to make it, and I don't think the Weapon X dudes or Lord Darkwind would help Alucard since manga sucks. Just kidding about the sucking, it's just not my cup of tea, per se.

Gregory
Well it's obvious that Wolverine couldn't win. Not only couldn't he kill or signifigantly injure Alucard, it's pretty obvious from the manga that Alucard isn't especially upset about physical injury. So Wolverine couldn't even hurt him until he gives up. And from the sound of it, Alucard couldn't win either, for much the same reason. Therefore, the only possible conclussion is a draw.

ScarletSpider
What If(?) we had the Vampire Lord Wolverine, eh? Bwahahahahaha.

BOPRecruit 16
excuse my shithead comment of late. i didn't think that one through when i posted it at the time. i have figured out a better way. if hellsing can capture him, than they can sever his limbs to the bone and make it a couple inch gap between limbs. with those gaps, place special dividers there so that logan's body can't heal up. over time, he can bleed to death. i know that he has superstrength and all, but hellsing could find ways to get around that also. take away certain organs and crap. i know this sounds really gorry and violent, but it's a theory. don't worry, i doubt that hellsing would need to kill wolverine anytime soon. he's a good guy, but not a great guy. it's just a method. does this need to be censored?

Wynndar
this thread is stupid...id like to see both of them go up against my super saiyan Fraggle!!!

wolverine8888
this campire suck ass he just going to lsoe in amatter of seconds

ScarletSpider
Mr. T could take all of them on.

wolverine8888
lol

BOPRecruit 16
i have tons of mutant creations that could take on and possibly defeat logan more over than the x men in the comics and toons that i know of. so there. if you don't like this thread, than don't post. it's just that simple. no need to whine here people. gettin' off topic.

Lord Ryugen
Well I just watched the last episodes to make sure and I can safely say that the very idea of Logan winning is laughable. This is a guy who is completley indestructible, he was reduced to a pool of blood and still reformed himself, Logan can die if he takes sufficient damage to his organs. Alucard killed, nay slaughtered the most powerful demon in Hell and enjoyed it. He sent two massive blood tentacle dogs blasting out of his body that hit with enough force to create an energy that cut though everything in it's path for about two miles. Logan despite his popularity is not immortal, nor does he have super strength, speed or immunity to pain. He may have slightly enhanced skills and a sense of smell and hearing that far surpasses humans along with his healing and skeleton but thats it. the fight would go something like this. Wolverine charges and plunges his claws into Alucards body and starts slashing. Meanwhile Alucard laughs. After a while Wolvie stops, thinking Al has died, he turns to leave and Alucard reforms and pumps him full of silver (Alucard uses sliver bullets which explode on impact) surprising and stuning Logan. Alucard then releases restrictions to about level 1, he goes truly psychotic and mutates his arms into giant ass demons and proceds to flay Wolvie and then tears apart as much muscle and organ tissue as he can. Not because he knows Wolvie's healing factor but just because he enjoys it. After that much damage I doubt that even Wolverine would be able to breath let alone get back up and fight.

wolverine8888
wolverien woudl crush that guy enough said

Lord Ryugen
How?

Lord Ryugen
No answer anyone?

muffin man
wolveriene hugh jackman plays hellsing and logan but this time hes got the adamantium

srankmissingnin
Wolverine vs. Alucard (anime) with none or maybe only the first seal released would be a good fight. Manga or anything above the release of the first seal, Alucard wins.

...Even with all his seals released this fight will drag on for along time, but no point during the fight will Wolverine have a chance to win.

Skurai
wolverine888 doesnt know anything about alucard at all.

lets see,wolverine has quite a few times been defeated,imprisoned,etc by magneto and others in x-men.

Alucard on the other hand can only be killed by blesssed bullets,etc ...he doesnt care for sunlight,etc this guy has that as his only weaknesses

wolverine stands no chance, adamantium doesnt do anything to him and physical injury is nothing..i doubt wolverine can even touch him if he gets serious..but alucard will probably let wolverine hit him alot first and have his fun first be4 finishing him.. Alucard at level 1 is godlike..he changed the look of a city ,downed a few buildings lol and may juz kill the entire xmen ..and they will be called ex-men

wont even need 2 release cromwell iniative to level 1 lol..at level 3 at most is needed ... while wolvy can regenerate and heal..Alucard heals straight away and revives upon death unless killed by blessed bullets/weapons

Alucard is probably faster anyways..he goes through walls too..sad that wolverine got more votes juz cause he is more popular here and ppl here mostly dont even know alucard.. i know both

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. I fear not a very even match, and not because "Wolverine is god and can beat anyone" but rather because Alucard is a long way above Wolverine in terms of power, fighting ability, endurance, pretty much everything. If you know anything about Alucard, from the manga series, or the animie series, then he is pretty much unstoppable. Reduced to a pool of blood he reformed and proceeded to defeat (causing hideous damage to London in the process) another ancient vampire who was being powered by an incredibly powerful demon, Set. Now I have heard theories about Alucard that include he is the Devil himself.

Now ultimately Wolverine, I fear, if Alucard is totally unsealed has no chance, at worst Alucard could just unleash his demons which appear capable of consuming pretty much anything. Even with most seals on he has still survived being beheaded, and regularly (or semi anyway) duels with a priest with pretty impressive speed, regenerative powers, holy blades and magic etc. In fact that Priest is alot like Wolverine without the metal bones and not quite as tough.

K3VIL
Alucard is immortal, kill him, it's almost impossible, his dark magic powers and vampire powers are unmatched, and Logan compared to him, is pathetic.
It's rumored that Alucard may also be the devil himself, cause he showed abilities no other vampire ever possessed.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Alucard is immortal, kill him, it's almost impossible, his dark magic powers and vampire powers are unmatched, and Logan compared to him, is pathetic.
It's rumored that Alucard may also be the devil himself, cause he showed abilities no other vampire ever possessed.

That was because the Hellsing organization experimented on him, hence his seals and such.

dvampire
Alucard destroys Wolverine in a sec.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard destroys Wolverine in a sec.

Not likely...

Even if it was full release manga Alucard the fight would drag on for sometime before Alucard won. Even though Logan has no chance of winning his healing factor will keep him in the game for a while.

Onikirimaru
Funny that once people started talking about what Alucard is actually capable of the Wolvie fans left.

Timslar
I didn't read any of this because I'm sure it's all ridiculous Wolverine fanboy garbage.

Alucard can not be destroyed. He is the true immortal vampire. He could be a little blood on the floor and come back. His regeneration makes Hulk's look like....uh, like Hulk can't. He can summon demons. He just....man.

I'd go as far to say the Silver Surfer is more an opponent for Alucard.

Creshosk
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
than they can sever his limbs to the bone and make it a couple inch gap between limbs. Only if he can break adamantium. . .

Onikirimaru
Alucard gets his strength from mystical means, like demons and stuff. Im no expert on him, but from what Ive seen he is on the "Anime-UberHero" level. What that means is his powers are so strong and/or numerous, they cant really be defined. Im sure he can easily take care of adamantium. Like, summon a demon that swallows wolverine whole and takes him down into hell. Im sure that counts as a win. Or flay the flesh off his bones, stick him on the wall, and spend the next 100 years burning whatever flesh regenerates on Wolverine.

Wolverine can not even begin to hurt Alucard in any real way, since he regenerates for fun. Alucard however, has such a multitude of abilities and skill that he will probably just toy with Wolverine for the longest of times. This is a horrible mismatch. Anyone who thinks Wolverine can get a win has been smoking something that they stole from their mommas stash.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Alucard gets his strength from mystical means, like demons and stuff. Im no expert on him, but from what Ive seen he is on the "Anime-UberHero" level. What that means is his powers are so strong and/or numerous, they cant really be defined. Im sure he can easily take care of adamantium. Like, summon a demon that swallows wolverine whole and takes him down into hell. Im sure that counts as a win. Or flay the flesh off his bones, stick him on the wall, and spend the next 100 years burning whatever flesh regenerates on Wolverine.

Wolverine can not even begin to hurt Alucard in any real way, since he regenerates for fun. Alucard however, has such a multitude of abilities and skill that he will probably just toy with Wolverine for the longest of times. This is a horrible mismatch. Anyone who thinks Wolverine can get a win has been smoking something that they stole from their mommas stash. Oh no doubt, Wolverine looses to vampires no question.

The only question was if alucard was strong enough to break adamantium. If not you can't rip him limb from limb. If so then he can.

Next Venom_girl
Alucard since he's got uber magic undead powers, he's reformed from little pieces and he can do just fine with his head chopped off-- could Logan boast the same? IMHO he'd wipe the floor with Wolverine.

SeerQris
good night wolfie.

dvampire
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

Wolverine can not even begin to hurt Alucard in any real way, since he regenerates for fun. Alucard however, has such a multitude of abilities and skill that he will probably just toy with Wolverine for the longest of times. This is a horrible mismatch. Anyone who thinks Wolverine can get a win has been smoking something that they stole from their mommas stash.

Hes very powerful, but I don't think he can break adamantium.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by dvampire
Hes very powerful, but I don't think he can break adamantium.

Never the less, Alucard wouldnt even have to deal with the adamantium.

BstrdMan
He could.
Alucard gets his powers from a deal he made with a god. That dog-looking thing that peeks out of him? Loki.
This guy is THE original vampire.
He fights for fun. He enjoys it. I guess when you live that long, you find new ways to amuse yourself.
I'm not sure if the blessed bullets could kill him.. Screw him up, yeah.. but if he's capable of walking around in sunlight, and even handling the stuff to make the ammo, there might be a bit more there than most think.

Wolverine would literally need some sort of mystic hook-up in order to survive.

Skurai
hmm seems this poll is bugged, wolverine fans voted cause they never seen the anime hellsing be4, vampires cannot be killed by wolverine and Alucard is a chracter that is close to impossible to kill... so much that the guy toys wif his enemies be4 killing them just for the fun of it

he took down a few buildings so easily, i am sure he can break adamantium easily at max power, this is a mismatch, wolverine cant even beat magneto at times in comics and tv episodes... maybe can juz drown wolvie, dont even need 2 cut adamantium
vampires dont breathe

Decay
this fight was billed as an epic? there isnt anything epic about a slaughter. why does alucard have to break adamantium when he can pull wolverines brain through his eye sockets and tear all the flesh off his steel bones? what can wolverine do to alucard that hasnt been done before?

he was shot to hell, all that was left was his head, his feet and a big pool of blood. this wasnt even an issue to him. what person in their right mind could think that 6 pieces of pointy steel could do anything to him?

i dont mind wolverine, but people actaully thinking he can win is stupid.

Darth Sparhawk
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Wolverine since he's not shitty manga. That's in my opinion, take what I say with a grain of salt, although Wolverine would win, 'cause he's not manga and he's just better.
I second that!

dvampire
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
I second that!

To bad that has nothing to do with this debate. big grin

DarkCrawler
Alucard demonstrates, in Hellsing's various incarnations, an astonishing and overwhelming range of supernatural powers (the range and strength of which have led some critics to remark that he is simply too omnipotent a character); these include, but are probably not limited to:

* Vast strength (limits are unknown, but Alucard can rip people apart "as if they were wet tissue paper"wink
* Flight
* The ability to pass through solid objects
* Manipulation of shadows into physical form
* The ability to cast warding and summoning spells
* Transformation (Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself. For example into bats, insects or a giant eight-eyed hellhound.)
* Teleportation
* Telekinesis
* Telepathy
o Mind Reading
* Mind Control
* Regeneration (Alucard can regenerate any part of his body. He can even be reduced to paste and pull himself back together.)

dvampire
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Alucard demonstrates, in Hellsing's various incarnations, an astonishing and overwhelming range of supernatural powers (the range and strength of which have led some critics to remark that he is simply too omnipotent a character); these include, but are probably not limited to:

* Vast strength (limits are unknown, but Alucard can rip people apart "as if they were wet tissue paper"wink
* Flight
* Transformation (Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself. For example into bats, insects or a giant eight-eyed hellhound.)
* Teleportation
* Telekinesis
* Telepathy
o Mind Reading
* Mind Control
* Regeneration (Alucard can regenerate any part of his body. He can even be reduced to paste and pull himself back together.)

And that's why he'll win. smile

DarkCrawler
Yeah. smile

Hit_and_Miss
i could just see wolverine impaled on a spike like he did to that daemon at the end of hellsing... man that was funny... that guy actually though he stood a chance... and when he realised he was gonner get owned... Alucard decided to desecrate him ...

Skurai
i dont see y he wouldnt be able to break adamantium..dude Alucard at full power crumbles buildings, anyways he wont need to get to full power, wolverine probably cant even catch him

bah i seen wolverine beaten many times by others..epic my butt..wolv can be drowned,choked,bled to death,etc...he isnt immortal at all..

if u seen the last episode of hellsing, u would realise that Alucard can take the whole of x-men if he wants to...

Sanbru
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

* Flight
* Teleportation
* Telekinesis
* Telepathy
o Mind Reading
* Mind Control

Wolverine would get his ass kicked, unless he can keep his ass in the match until the sun rises. Though the powers you list for Alucard are basically from the anime version, they also show those on the manga version. Though like every anime the manga is always better and shows more stuff. Like for instance later on in the manga Alucard ressurected every single victim he had bitten in the past and raised an un-dead army of a large quanity.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sanbru
Wolverine would get his ass kicked, unless he can keep his ass in the match until the sun rises. Though the powers you list for Alucard are basically from the anime version, they also show those on the manga version. Though like every anime the manga is always better and shows more stuff. Like for instance later on in the manga Alucard ressurected every single victim he had bitten in the past and raised an un-dead army of a large quanity.

Its been a while since I read or watched Helsing but does the sun even have an effect on him? I didn't think it did and I vaguely recall him being out in the sun at one point. Well I know that most other vampire weakness don't effect him, the guy even crossed the ocean with little difficulty.

Anyway this fight would be a joke if comic Wolverine was fighting but movie Wolverine is the Wolverine in question... and that makes this an even bigger up set. I will say this though, comic Wolverine vs. Alucard with his first, or second seal realsed would be a good show but other then that it doesn't look very well. Anyway dispite Wolverine having utterly no chance of beating full released Alucard his healing factor (which is being severly underestemated) will stretch the fight out to a significant amount of time.

Hit_and_Miss
wolverine would just know more and more pain the longer the fight went on...

Arsenal
Wolverine wouldn't have a chance. Alucard would let Wolverine get a few swipes in just for a good laugh.

long pig
Alucard would win, but since he's manga....and I hate manga...I'm voting for Wolverine.

Tassadar
Alucard would turn Wolvie into an infinite source of blood. Logan can do nothing to Alucard that would do more than make him giggle.
Manga haters..........

EevilJ
Alucard all the way.

Etrigan
Alucard would take him so easily, it would be funny.

Next Venom_girl
Alucard is not bothered by sunlight. The only reason he would last for more than 3 seconds is that Alucard would want to play with his new toy.

Thunderstrike
Cosign. Wolverine gets demolished.

grey fox
Ok , whatever numb-nut created this thread clearly has never read (or barely reads) the hellsing manga. Time to lay down the law.

Alucard can take anything Wolverine has with ease. Whats Wolverine going to do , stab him ?

Please.

Alucard has taken a ****ing thirty man bullet barrage , an entire Brazilian swat unit attack (with machine guns) , a group of vampire nazi's (whom were using grenades and machine guns) a gambit rip off who was flinging explosive/razor sharp cards around and a girl with 'magic bullets' .

Alucard could punch his hand straight through Logan's chest (This is magic after all and magic doesn't have to follow the laws of science , what may be 'indestructable' in general terms means jack shit to magic) or just eat the guy.

In fact Alucard regularly takes on a manga version of Wolverine ....does the name Alexander Anderson come to anyones mind. Aucard always ends up kicking the guy's ass (Or Anderson flee's)

This fight is so one sided it isn't even funny.....

Thunderstrike
Magic Bullets? Are those like

http://www.rocktoons.com/tenacious.d/tenacious.d.jpg

MIND BULLETS?

Anyway, Alucard eats him.

grey fox
No

Thunderstrike
Thought so. Magic bullets made me think of Wonderboy.

grey fox
Nah , their more like those bullets that were in Spiderman : The Other , except they dont suck.

Thunderstrike
Yeah. Tracer was possibly the dumbest villain ever. Him and Morlun are definate indication that Marvel is running out of Spidey villain ideas.

leonheartmm
idiotic. alucard no contest.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
idiotic. alucard no contest.

MY GOD !!!!!

Leon actually made sense , praise the lord , may your teeth be picked clean , rattle your drawers !!!!

Thor Man
Wolverine8888:

"lol there no way in hell that vampire could kill wolverine he basicly immortal they even say he is immortal in venom on the run. wolverien also a much better fighter then the vampire and is most like fast and stronger. not even a close fight. in dare devil he say wolverine can doge the machine gun bullets wolverine just o good at fighting and fast and strong"

LOL

Etrigan
Originally posted by Thor Man
Wolverine8888:

"lol there no way in hell that vampire could kill wolverine he basicly immortal they even say he is immortal in venom on the run. wolverien also a much better fighter then the vampire and is most like fast and stronger. not even a close fight. in dare devil he say wolverine can doge the machine gun bullets wolverine just o good at fighting and fast and strong"

LOL

Let me break points on Wolverine8888's little fanboy statement.

For one, Wolverine is not immortal, he is overrated, but powerful enough to keep himself alive.

For two, whoever said he was immortal was either an idiot, or it was a misplaced statement.

You say Wolverine is a better fighter. So what? Superior fighting skills can't do anything to an invincible being.

Wolverine is not faster than Alucard, who (if I'm not mistaken) can teleport. Alucard is probably about 10 times stronger than Wolverine, literally, and would tear his head off by the nostrils.

Not even a close fight? Ho ho ho, that had better been a joke if you meant Wolverine would win.

Daredevil said Wolverine could dodge machinegun bullets. Maybe Wolverine CAN dodge machinegun bullets. But can he stand there and let them blow him into little bloody chunks? I doubt it. And Alucard does that regularly.

Wolverine is a better fighter, but only because Alucard rarely uses hand to hand combat. He is fast and strong, yes, but nowhere near as fast and strong as Alucard.

In fact, Wolverine8888, I very much doubt you have ever heard of Alucard, or seen anything he can do. If you had, you'd be thinking different. Alucard can completely disentegrate people by shoving his pentagram glove hand into them. Can Wolverine heal from being spattered all over the room? No.

Logan is pwn't, fair and square.

leonheartmm
^ WRONG, alucard isnt ten times stronger than wolverine he is a HUNDRED times stronger than him. in the manga he ripped a vampire ub half just by using his two index finger casually. wolverine doesnt even have a prayer in this.

Etrigan
Okay, fine, hundred times stronger. Lots, lots stronger, anyway.

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok , whatever numb-nut created this thread clearly has never read (or barely reads) the hellsing manga. Time to lay down the law.

Alucard can take anything Wolverine has with ease. Whats Wolverine going to do , stab him ?

Please.

Alucard has taken a ****ing thirty man bullet barrage , an entire Brazilian swat unit attack (with machine guns) , a group of vampire nazi's (whom were using grenades and machine guns) a gambit rip off who was flinging explosive/razor sharp cards around and a girl with 'magic bullets' .

Alucard could punch his hand straight through Logan's chest (This is magic after all and magic doesn't have to follow the laws of science , what may be 'indestructable' in general terms means jack shit to magic) or just eat the guy.

In fact Alucard regularly takes on a manga version of Wolverine ....does the name Alexander Anderson come to anyones mind. Aucard always ends up kicking the guy's ass (Or Anderson flee's)

This fight is so one sided it isn't even funny.....

Anderson would crush Wolverine

ryjacork
you know when i first started reading this i thought alucard hands down, but then i started to think.

now alucard himself has said more than once that he CAN be killed and it takes a specific type of person to kill him. in vol. 3 he said the swat team couldnt kill them because they were dogs, anderson was a contener for a little while, but then after he made his powers godlike using the nail alucard called him a monster and said he couldnt kill him either. in both cases he says "it takes a man to kill a monster", monster meaning himself.

so the logic there is that to kill alucard somone has to be more than human, but not so much more where there as powerfull as alucard. and i think wolverine fits that perfectly.

also when you think about it integras ancestor abraham van hellsing WAS able to beat of not kill alucard and force him into servitude having no powers whatsoever.

so idk how but if anyone could kill him its wolverine, maby if section XIII found him and gave him some special relic or something. i always wondered what would happen if anderson stabbed alucard with the nail instead of himself...

Sado22
Logan:
-healing
-claws

Alucard:
-telepathy
-telekenisis
-ability to fly
-insane rejuvination
-shapeshifting into hellbounds, bats, snakes, spiders, or a kind or even a girl if he wants
-hypnosis
-a motherf0cker of a handgun, and a perfect aim
-teleportaion
-phasing
-summoning all kinds of familiars (undeads) to form an army

Alucard wins in a stomp. he lets Logan slash him for kicks, laughs at him, scares Logan shitless with his hellhounds, peels of chucks of meat from Logan's body with his alternate forms as dog, snake, bat and whatnot, sends his undead army at him that thorougly beat the living shite out of Logan and then proceeds to suck his blood, take all his memories to see what scares wolverine the most, find out, and then shape shift into that and give logan a heartattack, then shapeshift into little insects, crawl up his rectum to and eat his way to the brain and kill wolveirne.
and none of this is exaggeration because Alucard can and has done these. to even say Logan has a chance is bad comedy. but then again....what'd be logan without those fanboys laughing out loud

Alucard wins in a motherofall shitstomps 10/10

alucard was not even 25% as strong then as he is now. back then, a stake through the heart severely weakened him. now he laughs at decapitation, stakes and charmed swords through the heart and can even walk in the sun. so no.

Wild Shadow
i was gonna say alucard for obvious reason until i started reading all this hate an bile and downgrading his abilities and ignoring his accomplishments just to build up alucard. feats that logan himself has duplicated but ignored and miled just out of hate of the character..

now i vote wolverine for the win just to annoy the ppl who decided to ignore all of logans abilities to make a laundry list for alucard..

D_Dude1210
Alucard would win. But no way he'll be able to destroy Adamantium. Neither Magic (aka Thor) or "crumbling buildings" can damage pure Adamantium. To say that it would is simply ignorant.

However, I don't think Alucard would need to bother with the adamantium when he could just rip Wolvie into bacon strips for fun.

PS. Alucard is just really a bad opponent for Wolvie. The guy is designed to laugh through getting ripped to shreds. Really really bad matchup for the Wolvie.

Premutos
Please, how is this even a fight? laughing To ever think that Logan might be a match for Alucard is nothing but Wolverine fanboyism at its worst.

vansonbee
Alucard > Wolverine

Starscream M
this is so spite

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Starscream M
this is so spite

QFT

Sado22
so wolverine can sum an undead army of those he's killed, have total control over his blood and dismembered parts, has telekenesis, telepathy, phasing, shapeshifting, teleportation, hypnosis and can see all the memories of a person by tasting their blood?

~Sado

Silent Guardian
Alucard is top tier, and has never shown any weakness to any of Logan's abilities. I would argue only someone with colossal strength or magical/cosmic powers could take down alucard.

This fight is seriously unfair. At best it is a stalemate, if Alucard cannot use his magic or someone some demon or something to devour Alucard.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Alucard is top tier No he isn't.

But he wins this fight.

D_Dude1210
Silver Surfer could prolly one shot Alucard, tho.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Sado22
so wolverine can sum an undead army of those he's killed, have total control over his blood and dismembered parts, has telekenesis, telepathy, phasing, shapeshifting, teleportation, hypnosis and can see all the memories of a person by tasting their blood?

~Sado

no, but he sure as hell cant be described by two statements.

and we all know this is spite.

Sado22
two statements that talk about wolverine would be healing factor and claws. both of which were mentioned.

which is debatable in itself given that alucard has total control over his body so knocking him out is out of question for the simple reason that if he can rearrange parts of his body in death, he sure as hell can do it when unconscious. not to mention that we've seen him take insane blunt force traumas with a smile.

~Sado

roleplay
Alucard is top tier, and has never shown any weakness to any of Logan's abilities. I would argue only someone with colossal strength or magical/cosmic powers could take down alucard.

This fight is seriously unfair. At best it is a stalemate, if Alucard cannot use his magic or someone some demon or something to devour Alucard.

This guy is like Dr.Strange on steroids.

It would take a pissed off World War Hulk just to stop him. This match is so one sided it is just sad.

carver9
Originally posted by roleplay
This guy is like Dr.Strange on steroids.

It would take a pissed off World War Hulk just to stop him. This match is so one sided it is just sad.

or a pissed off wolverine.

Sado22
laughing

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by carver9
or a pissed off wolverine. Alucard is stronger, faster, more powerful, and more versatile.

Wolverine's only advantage is Adamantium, and as for cutting up Alucard...Well that quite simply will not work.

Alucard stomps.

Sado22
but dude, wolverine has healing factor eek!

carver9
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Alucard is stronger, faster, more powerful, and more versatile.

Wolverine's only advantage is Adamantium, and as for cutting up Alucard...Well that quite simply will not work.

Alucard stomps.

Faster (debatable), strength, alacard isnt strong enough to put wolverine down, more powerful, I agree, a lot of the people wolverine take out on a regular basis is more powerful, more versatile, his powers dont mean jack in this fight when wolverine could heal from anything that he throws at him.

Starscream M
Faster (debatable), strength, alacard isnt strong enough to put wolverine down, more powerful, I agree, a lot of the people wolverine take out on a regular basis is more powerful, more versatile, his powers dont mean jack in this fight when wolverine could heal from anything that he throws at him. you have no idea who alucard is, do you?

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
you have no idea who alucard is, do you?

Yes I does but I have a idea who hulk, wendigo, thing, hercules, apocalypse clone, is and they all got taken by wolverine.

Silent Guardian
Faster (debatable), strength, alacard isnt strong enough to put wolverine down, more powerful, I agree, a lot of the people wolverine take out on a regular basis is more powerful, more versatile, his powers dont mean jack in this fight when wolverine could heal from anything that he throws at him.

What?! We are talking about Alucard from Hellsing here buddy! At best this is a stalemate because of their ridiculous healing abilities, but more than likely Alucard finds some way to kill Wolverine.

carver9
What?! We are talking about Alucard from Hellsing here buddy! At best this is a stalemate because of their ridiculous healing abilities, but more than likely Alucard finds some way to kill Wolverine.

So alucard is going to do something that more powerful people then him couldnt do?

Sado22
yeah because they can't do what alucard can. alucard can heal faster than any of them, is faster than any of them, unlike them he can mind read teleport use telekinesis and bring hordes of an undead army, he can also shape shift into anything he wants and is more vicious than any of them. not to mention that hulk has ALWAYS pwned Wolverine. the only thing that saves wolverine against these boys is bad writing and his jobber aura. just give it up.

actually no. you know what, just tell me exactly what do you suggest wolverine will do to a guy who has virtually no weaknesses? cut him with his claws? won't work as is obvious. so what exactly is he going to do?

~Sado

Silent Guardian
Seriously, Alucard uses his power to either like Drown Wolverine someway or do something ridiculous. Wolverine has no way to win that is end of story. If you know anything about Alucard you should know this is true.

Also this thread is spite

Trackz
Yes I does but I have a idea who hulk, wendigo, thing, hercules, apocalypse clone, is and they all got taken by wolverine. ....you do realize there isnt a single thing wolverine can do to phase alucard....

Sado22
like i said before alucard can shape shift. and he's turned himself into a swarm of bugs more than once. he does that agian, goes up Logan's ass and eats his innards and his brain.
no more logan and damn got riddance it is.

carver9
Lol, I was just messing with you all, I was trying to make the thread interesting because I love wolverine. I agree, he does lose 10/10 and I honestly think this is a spite thread.

Sado22
no expression

Silent Guardian
Lol, I was just messing with you all, I was trying to make the thread interesting because I love wolverine. I agree, he does lose 10/10 and I honestly think this is a spite thread.

well least your honest. No worries. I would do the same with my favorite characters too.

carver9
Originally posted by Sado22
no expression

laughing

we can start it back if you want. Wolverine 8/10 and easily.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol, I was just messing with you all, I was trying to make the thread interesting because I love wolverine. I agree, he does lose 10/10 and I honestly think this is a spite thread. You suck ass.

carver9
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You suck ass.

Lol, I apologize, I should have done that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.