Revolutions SUCKED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
it was something made soooooooooo bad that they (the w bros) could have made so much better and emotional

TOH
Closing...

Wolfie
Does the Matrix forum have a moderator? It seems every time I go in here, there are ten new threads about why the third movie sucked.

JKozzy
The Omega was our faithful moderator, but the place has become so slow, I think she was relieved of her duties erm

xeous
She's been busy so she resigned.

This fourm should become moderated by the few faithful such as yourself and I. There are also a few others.

rubber dickie
i bet the matrix had a search engine...

DirectorFitz
eh who cares about matrix anymore...GO SEE EPISODE III

Korri
Great no go off and cry to your mommy about it if it affects you that badly.

mathematrix
Yeh i reckon revolutions suxd in comparison to the other two. Although i would say its better than most movies out today

Korri
Thanks for bumping this crap.

mathematrix
no worries @$$.

Korri
Keep that attitude up, im sure you will last long here.

Freaky Zeeky
starwars

hotsauce6548
WOW.

That was off topic.

Korri
Hello Moto no expression.

StinkFist462
hmm what ringtone do i have?

Korri
Indeed.

JediMasterLuke5
Yes the 3rd movie was terrible. It was so stupid. Why was Neo able to defeat about 50 Smiths at once in Matrix 2 and then he cant even defeat 1 in Matrix 3, this movie was such a disaster and very disapointing.

Clavis
shut up and go and do some research

for starters: he wasn't able to defeat like 50 Smith's in the second one he ran off ( teedeedee remember) if you had listened and watched carefully you would have understood that the smith in 2 is upgraded, renewed whatever and that's why he is much stronger, every time neo fights smith he learns more from neo and copies that so that it makes him stronger, so please, don't go saying anything about a movie you don't know shite about roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediMasterLuke5
And nobody knew that, and thats why the movie sucked.

Movie 2

Neo > 50 Smiths

Movie 3

Smith > Neo

which is so stupid, thats why this movie got such bad reviews from the critics. Here is the ratings....

The Matrix 8.5

The Matrix Reloaded 7.1

The Matrix Revolutions 6.3

That tells you how bad Revolutions sucked. No body understood it and it was a complete let down, probably the biggest let down out of all movie triologies. This Triology had the potential to be one of the best Triologies ever but it got its repetation messed up with this last movie. Biggest let down in Triology history.

Clavis
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
And nobody knew that, and thats why the movie sucked.

Movie 2

Neo > 50 Smiths

Movie 3

Smith > Neo

well darling then tell me, how can you go and say all sorts of stuff about a movie YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. as you stated yourself.
all the people that actually took the effort of really watching the movie understood, you either don't understand what its about because you are an anal stickrower with a peabrain or just just didn't watch it carefully.

JediMasterLuke5
I understood the movies, its just that it didnt make any sense Neo was all powerful and then Smith was. Most people didnt understand it thats why it go such bad reviews.

TOH
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
I understood the movies, ...
No, you did not.

PloKoonDevotee
I really don't understand the big deal. Neo Got more Powerful than Smith in the First movie because Neo Came back from the Dead with a Vengeance.

Smith combined with his clones got as powerful as Neo In the Second Movie Because He too came Back From the Dead with a Vengeance (And took it out on other people too!)

Smith is as powerful or slightly better than Neo in the Third Film Because he Absorbed the Oracle.

So coming back from the dead is a real way to power in this universe. I really don't see a problem.

FallenForever
yeah and i dont think he really LOST either time

in the second, he ran away

in the third, he gave himself up to beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.