vector prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

obi-one killer
who cant wait for the next book after the Von read about Luke's son Ben Skywalker? I'm hoping it will as good as the New Jedi Order books any comment's

Jedi7115
I'm sorry you have such bad taste for liking NJO. R.A. just wrote a SW book with D&D Monsters for the Vong.To many writers not realizing that they made the Vong two-faced in their beliefs. Read the NJO series again & you will see the light.

star22
I agree. NJO was horrible. I wish I hadn't bought them.

obi-one killer
ok for an update im asking who cant wait for the new books to come out. aother thing I've all the NJO books and they are prety good there are somethings in there that is agrumentive but they are a good series. you people arnt using your amagination thats how star wras got stsrated and there are rwighters trying to expand on that. Maybe they think they can bring something new to star wars but all together they do a good job so stop complainin thats all i find is peoplecomplainin. so shut up and use your amagination because most of the time it gets better.

Oswald Kenobi
I read the first three books in the NJO series and stopped. To me, they just don't capture the spirit of the films. In my opinion, only Timothy Zahn's five novels mimic the movies in book form.

obi-one killer
they didnt want to mimic his work they wanted to make there own. they dont capture the spirit of the film because they werent made to or writen. they compltely added something new wich to some people were ba and to others were good. I'm in the middle I want to know how the vong fit in the New Republic if they give them a plce to stay besides zonoma sekot.

Renegade_Jedi
Coming out in August, there is going to be a trilogy with a very young Ben Skywalker (like 5 or 6), and the rest of the gang.. It takes place around a group of insects with a force sensitive queen, and they've taken over an area in the unknown regions

Renegade_Jedi
Oh, and dare you defy the wonder of NJO? It explains so much if you're intelligent enough to get it and have read most of the other books.

obi-one killer
read i'v read every NJO book three times EACH i own them all it took me a long time to get the money but I got them and read them. what I was saying was that i wonder how the vong are put in the new republic and how the citicens will react because of so much hate there is towards the vong because there should still be fighting ,and what will they do with the technology. I'm not calling the books bad but it will be interesting how it will workout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.