When you dream do you talk to loved ones who have passed away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistah DEVIL
I have on occasion. Ever since my mom passed away x years ago, I tell her things in my dreams. I usually dream about her when I meet someone I really like. I mean I tell her everything including all the bad habits I've picked up.

Gen. Grevious
wow thats pretty deep,and sad,i feel for you ive lost a loved one too,its awful.But its cool that you can still communicate with her

BakaXero
only the day my grandma died....

misha
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I have on occasion. Ever since my mom passed away x years ago, I tell her things in my dreams. I usually dream about her when I meet someone I really like. I mean I tell her everything including all the bad habits I've picked up.

i dont know a loved one who's died ... but i do dream and talk to loved ones if that helps happy

Wolvielover
yes

dark1365
None of my closest ones have ever died, fortunate for me.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
wow thats pretty deep,and sad,i feel for you ive lost a loved one too,its awful.But its cool that you can still communicate with her
yea I miss her lots sometimes. I regret not being a better son.
Originally posted by BakaXero
only the day my grandma died....
sry about ur grams

cindy8219
You know that is something that has always bothered me. I never dream about my mom. Well, I did once and I can't really remember much about it. I know one of us was going away on a train ride.

WindDancer
Yes I do have dreams about my family members that have passed away. My mom is the one I dream about. She died in 1992 and when I dream about her she looks exactly the same before she died. Also my Grandma too she died in 1987 and I still remenber her clearly.

IceWithin
Ive never dreamed of anyone who's dead... well but marilyn monroe but thats another story whip

snehin
Originally posted by WindDancer
Yes I do have dreams about my family members that have passed away. My mom is the one I dream about. She died in 1992 and when I dream about her she looks exactly the same before she died. Also my Grandma too she died in 1987 and I still remenber her clearly. sry about ur mom and yeah i dream about my grandfather he was close to me but died in 1997 smtimes i dream of him

snehin
and smtimes i dream of my old friend he was like family does he count?

snehin
he died in jan of this year in a car accident

chelsea17

I talk to loved ones in my dreams, ones that have died...People thought I was weird, because like, I would be able to tell them stories that I was told in my dreams about them that I had never even know.

I think it is awesome that you can do that too

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by cindy8219
You know that is something that has always bothered me. I never dream about my mom. Well, I did once and I can't really remember much about it. I know one of us was going away on a train ride.
the first 1 I had we were in heaven I guess
this last 1 I had we were chillin at my place
Originally posted by WindDancer
Yes I do have dreams about my family members that have passed away. My mom is the one I dream about. She died in 1992 and when I dream about her she looks exactly the same before she died. Also my Grandma too she died in 1987 and I still remenber her clearly.
sry for your loss
Originally posted by snehin
sry about ur mom and yeah i dream about my grandfather he was close to me but died in 1997 smtimes i dream of him
sry for ur loss as well
and smtimes i dream of my old friend he was like family does he count?
I consider some of my friends more like family than my real family
Originally posted by chelsea17
I talk to loved ones in my dreams, ones that have died...People thought I was weird, because like, I would be able to tell them stories that I was told in my dreams about them that I had never even know.

I think it is awesome that you can do that too
thanks

chelsea17
You can't find many people that can say they talk to people in their sleep..so do you have like a normal conversation with them?

Mistah DEVIL
You can't find many people that can say they talk to people in their sleep..so do you have like a normal conversation with them?
my dreams are like movies. seriously!! with plots, action and drama. my friend jokes that I need to get out more. laughing
so to answer ur ? I do have conversations with them.

snehin
I consider some of my friends more like family than my real family

thanks
i think thts cool treatin all friends like family cause once ur good friends u can talk to ur friends more thn anyone about all ur probs and they'd not think ur crazy anyway wat done is done

snehin
my dreams are like movies. seriously!! with plots, action and drama. my friend jokes that I need to get out more. laughing
u plan ur dreams like a movie?? strange my dreams are like reality noone knows wat is goin to happen till itz done

Mistah DEVIL
i think thts cool treatin all friends like family cause once ur good friends u can talk to ur friends more thn anyone about all ur probs and they'd not think ur crazy anyway wat done is done
well in a way it's what I had to do. without my mom and my dad being in another state nowhere to be found. even though I lived w/my Aunt I was still an orphan according to the state.

snehin
well in a way it's what I had to do. without my mom and my dad being in another state nowhere to be found. even though I lived w/my Aunt I was still an orphan according to the state.
well it musthav been hrd fr ya i think i hav a small clue of how hard cause even though my parents are alive i hardly ever see them cause there out on work frm 5 room and cm back at 3 in the mornin and my friend was like family cause he always hlped me with anythin he was smthin more than family cause he'd cm over anytime to hlp me with anythin

Mistah DEVIL
well it musthav been hrd fr ya i think i hav a small clue of how hard cause even though my parents are alive i hardly ever see them cause there out on work frm 5 room and cm back at 3 in the mornin and my friend was like family cause he always hlped me with anythin he was smthin more than family cause he'd cm over anytime to hlp me with anythin
I still have unresolved issues with me dad, but that's another story.
so how are you dealing with things that come up now? I hope you have some1 you can talk to and cnnfide in.

snehin
I still have unresolved issues with me dad, but that's another story.
so how are you dealing with things that come up now? I hope you have some1 you can talk to and cnnfide in.
na i just remind myself to stp actin like a sissy and think of the pain his family had to hav gone through it keep me frm botherin too much when im awake but i cant control my dreams can i now

snehin
same goes fr when i hav a very bad week though i found a couple of people like my friend in kmc i can talk to them about stuff like this any way u've been trough more u lost ur mom .anyway u must hav some kinda mother like figure who means a lot to ya

Mistah DEVIL
na i just remind myself to stp actin like a sissy and think of the pain his family had to hav gone through it keep me frm botherin too much when im awake but i cant control my dreams can i now
yea
same goes fr when i hav a very bad week though i found a couple of people like my friend in kmc i can talk to them about stuff like this any way u've been trough more u lost ur mom .anyway u must hav some kinda mother like figure who means a lot to ya
you'd think but I dont. no postive role models in my life what so ever

snehin
must realy be hard for ya sry

Mistah DEVIL
must realy be hard for ya sry
I have learned to deal. I'm kind of emotionless person. I don't really let myself depend on others anymore and I've learned that first impressions can be very deceiving!!

snehin
i kinda know how it feels my parents dont even know i hav a friend who died smtimes i think they forget i exist and my brother is just like my parents so i go online to study so i can keep my mind of this stuff but i normally start chattin and it brings back memories of the good times tht always cheers me up knowin tht we had good times

Mistah DEVIL
i kinda know how it feels my parents dont even know i hav a friend who died smtimes i think they forget i exist and my brother is just like my parents so i go online to study so i can keep my mind of this stuff but i normally start chattin and it brings back memories of the good times tht always cheers me up knowin tht we had good times
reminds me of that line in the punisher

"good memories can save you"

I don't hold on to bad memories so much, but I wish I had a lot more good ones. I think all that I've gone through will help me be a better parent once I finally have kids of my own. I may not know what to do to be the 'perfect' parent but I know what not to do.

silver_tears
my last dream was about jared from the subway ads confused

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
my last dream was about jared from the subway ads confused Everyone always tells me I look just like him. confused

Lianslo
Last night I had a dream that I was in some race...and I should have won, but my friend cheated, and I lost.....and then I found 20 dollars...

Kagome2005
No one close to me has every really died. My great-grandparents, but i never really knew them. And then my baby brother but he was unborn

Jackie Malfoy
No never but that would be cool if I could.JM

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Lianslo
Last night I had a dream that I was in some race...and I should have won, but my friend cheated, and I lost.....and then I found 20 dollars...

At least you got some cash out of the deal. big grin

Lianslo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
At least you got some cash out of the deal. big grin

Yeah, considering all my money recently got stolen at a concert, this was a lucky break for me!

silver_tears
thats hot th

Piggle Humsy
I've only dreamt about people I've lost a handful of times...
One dream I had about my mum, who died when I was 6, she was just a head in a box..like the genie thing in the film 'BIG' and she wouldn't talk to me.. and it was very upsetting.
I'm more likely to dream of losing someone rather that someone I've already lost. which is also very upsetting. sad

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Kagome2005
No one close to me has every really died. My great-grandparents, but i never really knew them. And then my baby brother but he was unborn
i too had an unborn bro
Yeah, considering all my money recently got stolen at a concert, this was a lucky break for me!
too bad it was a dream

Lianslo
thanks for crushing my dreams man - I was just on my way to Walmart. wink

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I've only dreamt about people I've lost a handful of times...
One dream I had about my mum, who died when I was 6, she was just a head in a box..like the genie thing in the film 'BIG' and she wouldn't talk to me.. and it was very upsetting.
I'm more likely to dream of losing someone rather that someone I've already lost. which is also very upsetting. sad
do you think the ppl you care about are goona leave you?
thanks for crushing my dreams man - I was just on my way to Walmart. wink
sorry man, but I had to save you. I have dreamt of finding/winning money only to plan on going somewhere and realize I dont have the money.

Lianslo
lol - I really appreciate you looking out for me. stick out tongue It would have been really embarassing to get to the check out and realize I had no money.

Mistah DEVIL
lol - I really appreciate you looking out for me. stick out tongue It would have been really embarassing to get to the check out and realize I had no money.
lol wink

Piggle Humsy
do you think the ppl you care about are goona leave you?

I know they are.. well eventually..everyone dies eventually.. but I fear it yes. sad

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I know they are.. well eventually..everyone dies eventually.. but I fear it yes. sad
TRY (it may not be easy) not to think like that. I believe everything happens for a reason.

I was such a troublemaker when I was younger. I'm pretty sure if my mom hadn't died I prolly would've been dead by now. It took her passing away b4 I stopped and realized what I was doing w/my life. I have so mant regrets when it comes to her and the relationship I had w/her. I have to give some thnx to my english I teacher for the 'talk' he gave me.

Lianslo
Ok - I'm gunna actually address the topic at hand now. No, I've never had a dream about communicating with someone who has passed on. Then again, I've never had somebody super close to me die. But, I also believe that everything happens for a reason.

chelsea17

See, I just have a regular conversation with them in my dreams..
Well, if you ever have to talk about it with someone, you can PM me, because I know what you are talking about laughing

Alpha Centauri
They're somewhere, in the beyond and in the eternal. We can't speak or communicate yet but they're there.

I'll be there one day, as we all will. As one mind and soul.

-AC

Darth Mantis
This may sound weird but you know when your dreaming, your subconcious takes over and thats when you dream... Well once while having a dream I was about to walk inside the building (subconcious mind) when everything in my dream just shook and seemed that everything turned in whitish lightning and I broke free of my subconciousness and was concious while inside my dream... When I was there I was wondering what the hell happened... I was only able to do it once... Can somebody explain what happened? How was I able to break free?

Darth Mantis
Sorry if this didn't apply to this forum, I just want to know how the hell did I do that? It's the hardest thing to do...

snehin
reminds me of that line in the punisher

"good memories can save you"

I don't hold on to bad memories so much, but I wish I had a lot more good ones. I think all that I've gone through will help me be a better parent once I finally have kids of my own. I may not know what to do to be the 'perfect' parent but I know what not to do.
sry i bailed but my system had a problem its fixed anyway nor do i hold on to bad memories and the same here i think now i can understand things better and can hlp people in the future.

snehin
I have learned to deal. I'm kind of emotionless person. I don't really let myself depend on others anymore and I've learned that first impressions can be very deceiving!!
i found tht out the hard way very recently anyway if u need sm hlp r anythin just PM me looks like lotz of people hav a lot im common with u funny how so many people can feel the same as u huh

snehin
TRY (it may not be easy) not to think like that. I believe everything happens for a reason.

I was such a troublemaker when I was younger. I'm pretty sure if my mom hadn't died I prolly would've been dead by now. It took her passing away b4 I stopped and realized what I was doing w/my life. I have so mant regrets when it comes to her and the relationship I had w/her. I have to give some thnx to my english I teacher for the 'talk' he gave me.
yeh well before my friend died i always causedlotz of trouble tryin to get my parents to notice me after he well u know died i didn't even care about any of thtso i can be common if u hav issues with anyone u love tht u try to cause trouble instead of tryin to resolve ur probs

snehin
and as fr u being emotionless well dont hold in ur emotions its not good fr ya anyways if u need to talk r anything PM me anytime if im online i'll reply immediatly and if im not i'll reply when i am

snehin
and i know its hard to trust people after u lose smone u love i agree tht first immpressions are decieving i know cause eariler this week a person i trusted an loved fr a long time betray my trust this person was the only one i could really talk to u know about stuff like this {by the way she was my girlfriend} but she broke up with me then she betray my trust by tellin others watever i told her was private so i have a problem trustin people now. But thts my probs u still trust a lot of people so dont stop smtimes people can be deicevin and tht can hurt but smtimes people can hlp u out lotz if u trust them even so i still cant trust anyone anymore

snehin
anyway i have to thank u cause u hlped me lotz i needed to get this of my chest and coudn't and also u've made me a lot stronger inside thx i owe u a lot

Bun Bun
For me.... my brother passed away in 2001 and yes i have had dreams that i was talking to him. He was only 6 and he was survirly disabled so he could not talk but he could like make noises. and when he was happy he would scream but not a scary scream and i do dream about that alot.
RIP
Joshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snehin
Originally posted by Bun Bun
For me.... my brother passed away in 2001 and yes i have had dreams that i was talking to him. He was only 6 and he was survirly disabled so he could not talk but he could like make noises. and when he was happy he would scream but not a scary scream and i do dream about that alot.
RIP
Joshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry about ur brother i lost my closest friend jan of this year

snehin
smtimes u can scream it makes u feel lotz better

Bun Bun
awww im sorry
May i ask how did that happen?

snehin
car crash

snehin
how are u handalin ur brothers death??

Bun Bun
im getting along.
theres just so much ....

Morning_Glory

yes... cry I dont like to

snehin
im getting along.
theres just so much ....
i know there is so much its hard u really can make it easier by talkin to people

Bun Bun
well snehin ill tell you about what was going on. My brother was born w/ water on the brain. (cerablepols) and our family had gone threw a major change after he was born. I mean like most of my mom's attetion had to go towards him and us kids understood that but he needed all the help he could get. So after a few years we have gotten used to having him fed threw a tub and stuff but after a while he got sick and the damn hospital did not let him in so he got worse so we took him to a diff hospital and they said that he needed surgery but blah blah blah after the surgury he did not get better. He needed to be put on a life support and one night he almost went but... my mom shook him and made him come back, but 2 days latere on jan 9th he passed away. and the weird thing was i just got a feeling and i kinda new it happened. sounds crazy but there u go thats wat happened.

snehin
i lost my garndfather a while back and now my friend so i know the feeling there is a lot on my mind about this its very hard but i'll live thts wats impotant

Darth Mantis
well snehin ill tell you about what was going on. My brother was born w/ water on the brain. (cerablepols) and our family had gone threw a major change after he was born. I mean like most of my mom's attetion had to go towards him and us kids understood that but he needed all the help he could get. So after a few years we have gotten used to having him fed threw a tub and stuff but after a while he got sick and the damn hospital did not let him in so he got worse so we took him to a diff hospital and they said that he needed surgery but blah blah blah after the surgury he did not get better. He needed to be put on a life support and one night he almost went but... my mom shook him and made him come back, but 2 days latere on jan 9th he passed away. and the weird thing was i just got a feeling and i kinda new it happened. sounds crazy but there u go thats wat happened. I think that was the same date my grandfather died... Oh and I'm sorry about your brother...

snehin
well snehin ill tell you about what was going on. My brother was born w/ water on the brain. (cerablepols) and our family had gone threw a major change after he was born. I mean like most of my mom's attetion had to go towards him and us kids understood that but he needed all the help he could get. So after a few years we have gotten used to having him fed threw a tub and stuff but after a while he got sick and the damn hospital did not let him in so he got worse so we took him to a diff hospital and they said that he needed surgery but blah blah blah after the surgury he did not get better. He needed to be put on a life support and one night he almost went but... my mom shook him and made him come back, but 2 days latere on jan 9th he passed away. and the weird thing was i just got a feeling and i kinda new it happened. sounds crazy but there u go thats wat happened. ur lucky ur mom knows u exist my mom is never here nor is my dad my brother goes with them so im alone my friend was the only one who ever hlped me ur lucky tht ur moms around my mom doesn't even know i exist she doesn't know my friend died she doesnt care either

snehin
i know this sounds stupid but ur mom always cared about u its just ur brother needed the attention and the wierd feelin i think is guilt i hav the same feelin smtimes cause my friend died while cmin to my house so i smtimes feel guilty

Bun Bun
yeah its really hard. but if u ever feel like ur alone just talk to me plz i dont like when ppl think there alone.
Yeah i have been blessed with a great family but we have had uour ups and downs but the loss has brought us together and we are all more senitive toward accepting people

snehin
yeah its really hard. but if u ever feel like ur alone just talk to me plz i dont like when ppl think there alone.
Yeah i have been blessed with a great family but we have had uour ups and downs but the loss has brought us together and we are all more senitive toward accepting people thx i will and yeah uve got to stick together it hlps if uve got oved ones in ur time of need

Bun Bun
yeah i wish i could give u a hug . i hope that didnt sound bad smile

snehin
Yeah i have been blessed with a great family but we have had uour ups and downs but the loss has brought us together and we are all more senitive toward accepting people
wow tht means ur movin along nicely me i used to cause lotz of trouble when he was alive to get my parents to notice me i used to brake stuff or paint walls with stupid things but after he died i realised i was doin stuff tht got him in trouble more than me i stoped it and now a few days earlier my girlfriend betray my trust and then broke up with me so i dont trust people much not anymore atleast

Bun Bun
sad Im sorry man really.
dont shove people away tho u can trust some people you just have trust urself 1st. but you do need somewon in ur life ur friend prolly wouldnt want u to be alone.

snehin
sad Im sorry man really.
dont shove people away tho u can trust some people you just have trust urself 1st. but you do need somewon in ur life ur friend prolly wouldnt want u to be alone.
yeah but i cant trust anyone now no matter who says wat cause they cant change my instinct even i cant change my instinct

Bun Bun
yeah i see what you mean.

snehin
really no one else thinks i make any sense but they think im too emotionly involved with friends if so then tht sucks its just i dont hav too many friends nowadays cause i do everything in private cause i dont trust anyone ive met in real

Mistah DEVIL
See, I just have a regular conversation with them in my dreams..
Well, if you ever have to talk about it with someone, you can PM me, because I know what you are talking about laughing
Thanx. I've never really had soome1 I could talk to about these sort of dreams.
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
This may sound weird but you know when your dreaming, your subconcious takes over and thats when you dream... Well once while having a dream I was about to walk inside the building (subconcious mind) when everything in my dream just shook and seemed that everything turned in whitish lightning and I broke free of my subconciousness and was concious while inside my dream... When I was there I was wondering what the hell happened... I was only able to do it once... Can somebody explain what happened? How was I able to break free?
Idk. I sometimes (quite often lately) wake up some what but my body is still asleep. It's hard to keep my balance, my head feels heavy and my brain feels asleep. For those of you who have played the MGS series, when snake gets 'weak' (you hear that strange sound), that's what happens inside my head.
i found tht out the hard way very recently anyway if u need sm hlp r anythin just PM me looks like lotz of people hav a lot im common with u funny how so many people can feel the same as u huh
yea it is a little funny and thnx for the offer.
and as fr u being emotionless well dont hold in ur emotions its not good fr ya anyways if u need to talk r anything PM me anytime if im online i'll reply immediatly and if im not i'll reply when i am
I mean emotionless is the sense that I don't feel anything. It's safer that way, ya know?
and i know its hard to trust people after u lose smone u love i agree tht first immpressions are decieving i know cause eariler this week a person i trusted an loved fr a long time betray my trust this person was the only one i could really talk to u know about stuff like this {by the way she was my girlfriend} but she broke up with me then she betray my trust by tellin others watever i told her was private so i have a problem trustin people now. But thts my probs u still trust a lot of people so dont stop smtimes people can be deicevin and tht can hurt but smtimes people can hlp u out lotz if u trust them even so i still cant trust anyone anymore
I can relate. My bff was my ex gf. *sigh* It took me a while to realize this (and some of you KNOW what I'm talking about), but I think it's better that she's outta my life. There this line in this Godsmack song (I can't remember the name at the moment), "My pain is caused by my pleasure." OMG this has got to be the truest statement of all time. As much as she hurt me, she was the only 1 who could make me feel better.
anyway i have to thank u cause u hlped me lotz i needed to get this of my chest and coudn't and also u've made me a lot stronger inside thx i owe u a lot
ur very much welcome. for whatever reason ppl seem to be able to just 'talk' to me. idk what it is... a gift i suppose.
smtimes u can scream it makes u feel lotz better
not to take anything away from what you said, but...

sometimes I growl for no apparent reason. I think it's a part of my caveman syndrome.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yes... cry I dont like to
why do you feel that way?

Big Evil
I talk to spirits all the time in my dreams. Family only visit me every now and again, I think my grandma only visited me to give mom a message on to move on cause from the dream me and grandma where at peace, it was mom who was carrying a burden..

My dog who we had to put down visited me too, without speech he tried his best to convince me that i'm a good person despite how depressed and lonely I get..

But most of the time it's just people I don't know, take for instance this one..

*BE is standing there and through a mirror sees a girl but when he turns around no-one is there. He senses anger in this girl and assumes it's a negative spirit.*
BE: I CAN SEE YOU *****! YOU DON'T SCARE ME! mad
Girl: You can see me?! o_o
BE: Uh, yeah? confused
Girl: Noone else could. My mom just died recently and so did I, I tried to talk to my grandmother but she acted like she couldn't hear me and called herself crazy. Meanwhile she always raved to us the importance of religon and the belief in an afterlife. She's such a ****ing hypocrite! I thought she loved me! mad *Starts to understand why she's upset, knows how it feels to be ignored*
BE: So wait, why are you here? Go to your mom or something..
Girl: I'm scared.. sad
BE: Scared?! Scared of what?!
Girl: Well, I never believed in God or nothing like that. I picked on Christians for thier beliefs cause I thought it was stupid and wanted proof, now I got proof, I'm scared. God's going to be mad at me.,
BE: I pthfft! Do you actually think God gives a crap? He's onimpentant! Just go to Him!
Girl: How do you know he won't be mad?! >_<
BE: I'm psychic. wink *The girl laighs at BE's obvious joke and BE starts to wake up. He makes the girl promise him she'll move on without him being able to help her along and wakes up*

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how many spirits live in fear of The Lord. I've had Satanists, prostitutes, etc etc come to me for closure and the ceartainty that God will not reject them. It's strange cause I myself am a devil-worshipper.. : \

Mistah DEVIL
So Big E, how did you come to be a devil-worshipper?

Big Evil
So Big E, how did you come to be a devil-worshipper?
Good question..

I had a dream about talking to God. He explained to me how there's two spheres to the universe. These spheres are pure energy and all things in this universe descend from the spheres. You can tell which side of the sphere you originate from by the way one acts, the feelings you get from them, everything. All things even words, air, sounds, everything comes from the spheres. Our prime objective is to be as close to the sphere as possible. However that is very difficult considering the sheer vescosity of the spheres exceeds any dimensional fathomtation. (We are four-dimensional beings and the goverment TELLS US they're 13, I think there's more like 23..)

So inevitably we do the next best thing and try to sorround ourselves with our energy. (If you notice foreighn neutrons reject eachother like positive/negative magnetic waves..) Some of us have a peverted sense of our energy and try to change or opress the other, this is why we have radical liberals and fascist Bible-Thumpers. They have an inklink to thier deeper nature, but not enough to understand that the force permates all exsistance, there's no "winning" or "losing". Yes it is possible to change and to react, but there will will always be more yang, and there will always be stronger ying..

To make a long story short God told me where I stood on the padeo of X and Y peoples so it was only natural I become more "diabolic".

Ironicaly before I had this dream I had no outside reconition of such things as multiple gods and whatnot. After this dream I fealt compelled to look deeper into stuff. (Though God gave me no mission..)

Later I found a book that spoke of alot of simaler things God enlightend me on.

That book was The Necronomicom.

Mistah DEVIL
hmm Good answer
I cant except that, although, I must say that that was a very complex dream.

snehin
Thanx. I've never really had soome1 I could talk to about these sort of dreams.

Idk. I sometimes (quite often lately) wake up some what but my body is still asleep. It's hard to keep my balance, my head feels heavy and my brain feels asleep. For those of you who have played the MGS series, when snake gets 'weak' (you hear that strange sound), that's what happens inside my head.

yea it is a little funny and thnx for the offer.

I mean emotionless is the sense that I don't feel anything. It's safer that way, ya know?

I can relate. My bff was my ex gf. *sigh* It took me a while to realize this (and some of you KNOW what I'm talking about), but I think it's better that she's outta my life. There this line in this Godsmack song (I can't remember the name at the moment), "My pain is caused by my pleasure." OMG this has got to be the truest statement of all time. As much as she hurt me, she was the only 1 who could make me feel better.

ur very much welcome. for whatever reason ppl seem to be able to just 'talk' to me. idk what it is... a gift i suppose.

not to take anything away from what you said, but...

sometimes I growl for no apparent reason. I think it's a part of my caveman syndrome.
listen watever ya need tht i can do feel free to ask me and well i guess if people can just talk to ya its certainly a gift if ya need anythin for any reason just PM me!

Mistah DEVIL
listen watever ya need tht i can do feel free to ask me and well i guess if people can just talk to ya its certainly a gift if ya need anythin for any reason just PM me!
then i guess I DO have a gift

Thnx for the offer. smile

and if you need to talk about whatever just pm me.

snehin
will do thx for the offer and hope ur better today

Mistah DEVIL
will do thx for the offer and hope ur better today
I can't remember if I was 'better' wednesday, but I'm feeling great today.

snehin
yeah thts good cause today matters more than anyday!!

ShapedByWords
Well, those of you who KNOW ME-know me already know that when I really start caring about someone I dream about my mum. Last night I had a damn crazy ass dream and yes my mum was in it. happy
Well, my dream starts in downtown Dallas,TX. In the WestEnd Market Place to be exact. stick out tongue It's the earlier part of the nigh. For some reason Jay Leno is fighting a brown bear. blink Next my dream takes me to my old flat. I assume it's the next morning. My brother and mum are there. Apparently we all live together. confused We decide that we are going to go . I am always the one running late, so naturally I am not even half dressed when mi hermano y mi madre are ready to leave. They are at the car before I have anything more than jeans on. I look outside and they are mouthing, "Come on!!" I get myself some what presentable and head downstairs. Once outside I see Annie(my ex) and Alison(her bff). They are on there way to my flat. "lil Bit" (one of their mates) is staying at my place until she gets better. This is very odd seeing as how she believes I am a certified loony. laughing I so want to say something to Annie, but I hold my tongue and let the moment pass. The dream cuts to us standing on a moving train. Why we are on top of the train instead of in it, i don't know. erm Soon I fall off the train. I think intentionally in a subconscious kind of way. Lucky for me the train wasn't traveling fast enough for me to be injured by the fall. I start running along side the train hoping to jump on board. The train is approaching a curve. I thought there would be enough room for me to continue along side the train. I was very wrong. The train clips me and I fall. Before I am able to get my head clear, the space between the train and me has almost completely evaporated. I don't know if the train slowing down was due to my lower body being underneath it or if it was just my perception. Anyways I grab the side of the train and climb up and out from underneath the train. I then decide to make my way back home. On the trip home I feel hunger building in my stomach. I then make plans to go to the local store and grab a bit to eat. I don't get home until after night has fallen over the sky. The youths of my neighborhood are supposed to be helpful around the community (in my dream anyways). I'm like, "I'm ****ing hungry. I am not doing anything until I eat and drink my fill!!!" One elder is frustrated at my "disrespect" and gets a small mob gathered to teach me a lesson. I decide after I eat I'll just head over to my Aunt VJ's house. Just then my dream cuts to a new day. I figure it's a new day because it's a daylight outside. I feel this urge to go and see if Annie and Alison are still at my place. I get home and they are in fact still there. I guess they decided they would kick my ass (or at least try) when I returned because they surrounded me. So Annie tries to kick me, but I grab her leg ans stop it right in front of me. Alison tries to sucker punch me, but I blocked her attack. They keeping trying and failing. Eventually Annie is willing to listen to things I have been wanting to tell her face to face. I look at lil Bit and take her hands in mine. For a moment our eyes are locked. lil Bit remembers that Annie is there and looks over at before quickly retrieving her hands from mine. I look at Annie and I see anger and hurt in her eyes while she wears a What the f**k? look on her face.

R2D2-89
i dont talk in my dreams for some reason

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by R2D2-89
i dont talk in my dreams for some reason
oh. I have movie-like dreams all the time. lol.

R2D2-89
i once had a dream that hannibal lecter was chasing me shock...scary stuff

ShapedByWords
my only bad dream which happens to be a reoccurring one from time to time is of me being shot

T.V.O.T.I.
Is it weird to dream about someone who is living, but to you they are dead?

Darth Macabre
I usually dream about things that happened the previous day. It gets annoying after a while, because I dont know if things happened or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.