KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When you dream do you talk to loved ones who have passed away?

When you dream do you talk to loved ones who have passed away?
Started by: Oiram62205

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

When you dream do you talk to loved ones who have passed away?

I have on occasion. Ever since my mom passed away x years ago, I tell her things in my dreams. I usually dream about her when I meet someone I really like. I mean I tell her everything including all the bad habits I've picked up.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:04 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

wow thats pretty deep,and sad,i feel for you ive lost a loved one too,its awful.But its cool that you can still communicate with her

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:06 PM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

only the day my grandma died....

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:31 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I have on occasion. Ever since my mom passed away x years ago, I tell her things in my dreams. I usually dream about her when I meet someone I really like. I mean I tell her everything including all the bad habits I've picked up.

i dont know a loved one who's died ... but i do dream and talk to loved ones if that helps happy

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:09 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries
Godess of chaos

yes

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:10 PM
Aries is currently offline Click here to Send Aries a Private Message Find more posts by Aries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

None of my closest ones have ever died, fortunate for me.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:22 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
wow thats pretty deep,and sad,i feel for you ive lost a loved one too,its awful.But its cool that you can still communicate with her

yea I miss her lots sometimes. I regret not being a better son.
Originally posted by BakaXero
only the day my grandma died....

sry about ur grams

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:29 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

You know that is something that has always bothered me. I never dream about my mom. Well, I did once and I can't really remember much about it. I know one of us was going away on a train ride.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:41 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yes I do have dreams about my family members that have passed away. My mom is the one I dream about. She died in 1992 and when I dream about her she looks exactly the same before she died. Also my Grandma too she died in 1987 and I still remenber her clearly.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Ive never dreamed of anyone who's dead... well but marilyn monroe but thats another story

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:57 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by WindDancer
Yes I do have dreams about my family members that have passed away. My mom is the one I dream about. She died in 1992 and when I dream about her she looks exactly the same before she died. Also my Grandma too she died in 1987 and I still remenber her clearly.
sry about ur mom and yeah i dream about my grandfather he was close to me but died in 1997 smtimes i dream of him

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:02 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

and smtimes i dream of my old friend he was like family does he count?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:03 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

he died in jan of this year in a car accident

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:04 PM
Salem07

I talk to loved ones in my dreams, ones that have died...People thought I was weird, because like, I would be able to tell them stories that I was told in my dreams about them that I had never even know.

I think it is awesome that you can do that too

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:12 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by cindy8219
You know that is something that has always bothered me. I never dream about my mom. Well, I did once and I can't really remember much about it. I know one of us was going away on a train ride.

the first 1 I had we were in heaven I guess
this last 1 I had we were chillin at my place
Originally posted by WindDancer

sry for your loss
Originally posted by snehin
sry about ur mom and yeah i dream about my grandfather he was close to me but died in 1997 smtimes i dream of him

sry for ur loss as well
and smtimes i dream of my old friend he was like family does he count?

I consider some of my friends more like family than my real family
Originally posted by chelsea17
I talk to loved ones in my dreams, ones that have died...People thought I was weird, because like, I would be able to tell them stories that I was told in my dreams about them that I had never even know.

I think it is awesome that you can do that too

thanks

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:24 PM
Salem07

You can't find many people that can say they talk to people in their sleep..so do you have like a normal conversation with them?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:25 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by chelsea17
You can't find many people that can say they talk to people in their sleep..so do you have like a normal conversation with them?

my dreams are like movies. seriously!! with plots, action and drama. my friend jokes that I need to get out more. laughing
so to answer ur ? I do have conversations with them.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:33 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

I consider some of my friends more like family than my real family

thanks

i think thts cool treatin all friends like family cause once ur good friends u can talk to ur friends more thn anyone about all ur probs and they'd not think ur crazy anyway wat done is done

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:36 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

my dreams are like movies. seriously!! with plots, action and drama. my friend jokes that I need to get out more. laughing
so to answer ur ? I do have conversations with them.

u plan ur dreams like a movie?? strange my dreams are like reality noone knows wat is goin to happen till itz done

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:38 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

i think thts cool treatin all friends like family cause once ur good friends u can talk to ur friends more thn anyone about all ur probs and they'd not think ur crazy anyway wat done is done

well in a way it's what I had to do. without my mom and my dad being in another state nowhere to be found. even though I lived w/my Aunt I was still an orphan according to the state.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:41 PM