The Bladian Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
Here is the KMC Senate an idea for all different orgs in KMC forums i.e. KMC family,Trade Federation,KMC Gang to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world.If you represent a gang you get to be called senator if you just want to shout randomly you get called a counciler.

I represent the KMC Trade Federation and would like to enter a motion we need to elect a supreme Chanceler to lead the senate he could hten form a KMC government,.all fun vote me

Demarthl
joy a 'the official KMC...' ;star wars!' hybrid thread >.>

I am the supreme Chancellor

i will kill you all if you deny

Grand Moff Gav
Demarthl is supreme Chancellor

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Here is the KMC Senate an idea for all different orgs in KMC forums i.e. KMC family,Trade Federation,KMC Gang to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world.If you represent a gang you get to be called senator if you just want to shout randomly you get called a counciler.

I represent the KMC Trade Federation and would like to enter a motion we need to elect a supreme Chanceler to lead the senate he could hten form a KMC government,.all fun vote me Is this your new path?

Grand Moff Gav
My path is my own and has never changed im just expanding it

Darth Mantis
Then it will only lead to destruction...

Grand Moff Gav
not if i get planning permission

Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Then it will only lead to destruction...

no it will destroy things pehaps but in the future it will tested not here in the senate

dark1365
I'm (the second highest position).

PrinceofBlades
I am the overseer of this Senate. I make sure that no one becomes to powerful. I see ALL things. Beware the power of Grey...

Grand Moff Gav
i enter a motion to allow me to destroy vaya's forest

Anna85
huh

Grand Moff Gav
i need someone to agree

Gen. Grevious
i agree.......i feel there should be a change in leadership though,how far into the future can you see PrinceofBlades,i believe you are strong and wise but compared to me you are weak.....as is Mantis who senselessly follows the path of the jedi......

Grand Moff Gav
i wrn you general do not doubt prince or mantis they have more power then you know.

I enter a motion that banns cyborgs from the senate

Jedi_KnightAlly
I agree, grand moff gav, wipe them out, all of them....

Grand Moff Gav
all cyborgs are banned now general ill get my revenge droids destroy him *greivious' own droids turn and attck him* you forget general droids obey nemodians best

Jedi_KnightAlly
Oh... I was talking about Vaya's forest, but meh wipe out droids too.

Grand Moff Gav
yes the forest it must become a shopping complex and cinema

Bardock42
I am here from Bardock's Batcave.....this Senate is weak...it needs a stronger leader...I propose myself for that position....any votes against it?....no.....ok so be it..I accept this burden ..

Grand Moff Gav
wlecome Bardock lead the senate well while you can

Jedi_KnightAlly
Well if your now the chancellor, i'll be the senator from the batcave stick out tongue

Grand Moff Gav
senator jedi go to the ultamite sith training ground there you will find someone who wishes to fight you

Jedi_KnightAlly
I have dealt with them.
*force chokes grand moff gav*
did u try to lead me into a trap?

Grand Moff Gav
no i tryed to make you show snehin a lesson

*breaks from force choke*

now do not anger me

*forcelightning hits Jedi*

Bardock42
STOP IT I say....under my rule there shalll be no violence, no anger....NO WAR

Grand Moff Gav
eughrrrr you will pay for interfearing droids take him

Jedi_KnightAlly
falls, ignites lightsaber, force jumps over to grand moff gav, and holds the saber to his throat...
then hears bardock.... as you wish ....

Grand Moff Gav
i surrender jedi i have no weapons droids cease

Jedi_KnightAlly
Very well grand moff gav, mebby we can cease the fighting, and unite to take control of the chancellor...

Grand Moff Gav
of corse jediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*force lightning hits jedi*

treason treason for the empire

Jedi_KnightAlly
*blocks lightning with saber*

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
*blocks lightning with saber*

then we do it the old way

starwars

Bardock42
So be it..I oficially retire as Chancellor........

My reign shall be remembered as the greatest of them all...I will retire now to my own realm

Grand Moff Gav
so i shall the new Chancellor but the jedi attack left me scarred but they have been put down like the dogs they are.

Never again will we be divided for we shall become an empire with me your emperor for life

*appluse*

join with me in our new empire the empire of the sith.

*claps and souts of agreement*

Jackie Malfoy
I will like to be part of this senate.JM

Grand Moff Gav
then youu shall be my aid and head of thet empire commity

Clovie
huh whaaat?

Grand Moff Gav
im the emperor of KMC forums

Jedi_KnightAlly
Not anymore, *ignites saber* force jumps at grand moff gav, and beheads him stick out tongue

Clovie
and Who is Razzle then? huh

Jackie Malfoy
Yes you I shall.Be back later.JM

Bardock42
This is how liberty ends, with thunderous applause.

Grand Moff Gav
indeed *hail Gav hail*

Bardock42
Leaves on a Space Ship back to his Batcave...where he has gathered the strongest army ever seen in the galaxy

Grand Moff Gav
they all went on hunger srtike and died Bardock cries

Bardock42
Hmmm sad....anyways I guess I will jsut have to use my Droid army then

Grand Moff Gav
dont bother ill have a bigger one i am nemodian after all

Bardock42
True that...hmm my army of Chaos should work fine too....or maybe the High elves I gathered ....or the star force soldiers...my starship troopers.....my own jedi Order...something would work

I am not interested in war anyways though

Grand Moff Gav
nope im just to ignorant to kill

PrinceofBlades
*arrives in a Mon Clamari cruiser. Walks off with Ackbaar, leader of the Mon Calamarians.* Greeting Grand Moff, I bring you a world power who have joined the senate. The ithorians, along with the twi'lecks are on the way. They all bring counsilor jedis with them. I strongly advise against deception.

smoker4
I do a nice line in tobacco related merchandise smokin'

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by smoker4
I do a nice line in tobacco related merchandise smokin'

Do you work for Czerka?

Bardock42
No he works for the BB Corporation

smoker4
I work on my tan

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Bardock42
No he works for the BB Corporation

Do you know what The Czerka Corporation is?

Thael
blink

Thael
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades

Unless he's played KOTOR I or II he wouldn't would he? stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Thael
Unless he's played KOTOR I or II he wouldn't would he? stick out tongue

They're also in all the movies if you look hard enough in the senate scenes...

Anna85
confused

Bardock42

Of course I do...I am a Star Wars EU nerd...doesn't change that he works for the BB Corporation...oh and just a though how should I kn ow that it was a corporation if didn't know what Czerka was

Bardock42
They're also in all the movies if you look hard enough in the senate scenes...

Really?...Proof it

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Bardock42
Really?...Proof it

In the seen of the first movie, when they are twirling the camera towards Senator Palpatine, there are two figures who are wearing the Czerka Corp. Uniform. In the second movie, it's the same people except this time behind yoda...

Jedi_KnightAlly
4000 years without a uniform change.... no expression

PrinceofBlades
4000 years without a uniform change.... no expression

They don't need a uniform change... (and besides they are a 24,000 years and running corp.)

Jedi_KnightAlly
24,000 years.... suppose they're doing alreet for themselves stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
24,000 years.... suppose they're doing alreet for themselves stick out tongue

The first five thousand years I hear they were a prestigue working force, bent on achieving trust and fairness in trade. It was an honest living, but when the sith began conquest, and inbalance was found, they were corrupted and home to many a twisted soul...

Jedi_KnightAlly
yeah in Kotor 1 & 2 they were really quite corrupt. I've never read much into their history though.

PrinceofBlades
yeah in Kotor 1 & 2 they were really quite corrupt. I've never read much into their history though.

The libraries don't go into much detail, however it is said that the founder was a genuinly kind soul, but also just and hardworking. His 6,000 year control, the last 2,000 being genetic alterations so as to live longer, were the golden years of Czerka. Than a sith, disguised as a buisness man corrupted and twisted the ideals of Czerka after the death of the founder. Odd too, they don't even give a name to him...

Grand Moff Gav
hello i the emperor is here

smoker4
Hello

RaventheOnly
blink

PrinceofBlades
hello i the emperor is here

For lowliness is young ambitions latter, were to the climber upward turns his face. But once he has achieved the utmost round, he then unto the ladder turns his back. His face in the clouds scorning the base degrees.

Be careful Grand Moff Gav, be not the adder in the sunlight. Because like your kind grow mischevious in the years, are better to kill in the shell.

Grand Moff Gav
do not speak your mumbo jumbo to me

Grand Moff Gav
i rule hitler

PrinceofBlades
do not speak your mumbo jumbo to me

Becareful to whom you speak to,Ceasar. For I may be your Brutus.

vaya_the_elf
Vote for me because I'm an elf.

PrinceofBlades
What is your knowledge of political game? Are you quick to think in times of economical collapse? Are you quick in war time? Can you see into our future and see it a better place through your acts of change?

vaya_the_elf
No, and No. To the third question no.

But I do have elf ears.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
No, and No.

But I do have elf ears.

...eh, fair enough.

PrinceofBlades
*Arrives in Lombada, walks into the room of bustling and buzzing senators. After entering into my pod, I approach grand Senator Grand Moff Gav* Excuse me. People of the KMC Senate. I have wonderful news. After the short, but decisive battle and retreat of the Rogue TF forces, we now have the alligence of Vaya's Forest. The Representative, and soon Senator, is Lord Follen. And I believe he is an excellent canidate. *With that the entire rooms stands and roars of the news of a the new allies...*

Grd Adm. Thrawn
What is this peace, the word is hatful to all thoes in the assasins guild

PrinceofBlades
Than perhaps you would like to plead to the Senate...as a Senator?

Gen. Grevious
he would....

Grd Adm. Thrawn
I senator Black Waltz #3 would like to say that there are factions out there that don't have the senstes best intentions at heart

PrinceofBlades
The Senate will not fall corrupt while I'm here Black Waltz #3, and I hope neither will you.

Gen. Grevious
the senate is already corrupt....the corruption flows with GMG

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
the senate is already corrupt....the corruption flows with GMG

Worry not he will soon be put in his place...

Gen. Grevious
I see you are wise,he thinks much of himself but he is nothing....

PrinceofBlades
As are a lot of us.

Grd Adm. Thrawn
GMG should be overthrown and a new senete will rise out of the ashes of the new one

Grd Adm. Thrawn
For even GMG's army is no match for my superior magic

Gen. Grevious
you are right there...my friend

PrinceofBlades
This Senate will not be overthrown. There will be a democratic solution for the removal of a Grand Senator in an election under which the senators, representatives, and citizens of the Republic will vote for whom they think is the more worthy leader. All form of coups will dealt with by me.

Grd Adm. Thrawn
Fine then at lest we are getting rid of GMG

Darth Merlin
(meanwhile)
*overhears conversation, looks in keyhole, walks off*

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Grd Adm. Thrawn
Fine then at lest we are getting rid of GMG

That will not be happening either, considering I serve as his TF representative. If you have a problem with the Grand Senator tell it to the senate. *Walks out of room*

keiji
i have been choosen to represent the KMC guilds....
srry i'm late!!!!!!!!!!
so what's been happening?

PrinceofBlades
Nothing, Vaya's forest has a Senator, and has begon his expansion. He will be joining us shortly.

((The_Anomaly))
I AM THE SENATE!!!!

keiji
Nothing, Vaya's forest has a Senator, and has begon his expansion. He will be joining us shortly.
thank you PoB
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I AM THE SENATE!!!!
*bows to pay respect*

i am honored to join your senate.
i am here to represent Secret Falls, the guilds, and everyone in the anime/manga forum.

Demarthl
*Supreme chancellor returns from a coffee break*

who what? blink get outta my office!

keiji
Originally posted by Demarthl
*Supreme chancellor returns from a coffee break*

who what? blink get outta my office!
*bows to supreme chacellor and exits*

PrinceofBlades
There is no need to bow, the supreme chancellor is Grand Moff Gav.

keiji
oh well then, i take back the bow!
and if i wasn't in a kind mood, i'd stab you

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by keiji
oh well then, i take back the bow!
and if i wasn't in a kind mood, i'd stab you

Such ways are not the way of the senate, but I think we can make an exception.

keiji
but i'm in a good mood....so i won't be doing any stabbing even if dem is annoying....

PrinceofBlades
but i'm in a good mood....so i won't be doing any stabbing even if dem is annoying....

That's ok. So have you set up the necessary requirments to become a Senate member?

keiji
That's ok. So have you set up the necessary requirments to become a Senate member?
what are the requirements exactly?

PrinceofBlades
A capital building on your home planet, a purpose or trade contribution, an army, and a senator (which is you)

keiji
guild no home planet
secret falls: tower
anime/manga forum: castle

contributes 30,000 credits to the trade federation

army...yes

PrinceofBlades
guild no home planet
secret falls: tower
anime/manga forum: castle

contributes 30,000 credits to the trade federation

army...yes

No, a contribution. Like for example, Vaya's Forest, in the Vaya system is the leading contributor of medicinal accusitives.

keiji
oh okay!
anime/manga forum: leading contributor of well....u know
Secret Falls: magical potions
guilds: weaponary

PrinceofBlades
oh okay!
anime/manga forum: leading contributor of well....u know
Secret Falls: magical potions
guilds: weaponary

Much better

keiji
so now what?

PrinceofBlades
so now what?

Well technically you should up to an empty senate room. I would suggest returning back to your home planet, I will call you when there is a meeting.

keiji
so long then

PrinceofBlades
Farewell.

Gen. Grevious
*the Gen. walks in to the room* i represent the assassins guild.....we believe their is great corruption in the senate.....that lies with GMG and Demarth..the assassins guild pleads to the senate for the removal of these to corrupt members...if you do not we may have to take further action *slams fist on table*

Black Waltz #3
We of the assasin guild grow tierd of these delays, if I don't see results then I shall take other means of action

Gen. Grevious
Indeed we shall,expel these corrupt members or there shall be dire consequences.......

Gen. Grevious
Hmmmm,i actually believe the corruption lies with Demarth not GMG he can stay but demarth should be expelled

Grand Moff Gav
i agree

PrinceofBlades
*the Gen. walks in to the room* i represent the assassins guild.....we believe their is great corruption in the senate.....that lies with GMG and Demarth..the assassins guild pleads to the senate for the removal of these to corrupt members...if you do not we may have to take further action *slams fist on table*

Your plees have been noted, on the day of May 30, 2005. We shall hold a meeting regaurding all Senate memembers in the removal of the Grand Moff Gav and Demarth. Thank you for resorting to dipolmatic measures in your day to day endeavers.

Gen. Grevious
Your plees have been noted, on the day of May 30, 2005. We shall hold a meeting regaurding all Senate memembers in the removal of the Grand Moff Gav and Demarth. Thank you for resorting to dipolmatic measures in your day to day endeavers.
I thankyou for arranging a meeting,this problem will be solved more easily if we are calm and diplomatic....the assassins guild thankyou.

Gen. Grevious
Though i think GMG should stay he isnt corrupt,but an ally

PrinceofBlades
Though i think GMG should stay he isnt corrupt,but an ally

The same will still be adressed.

Gen. Grevious
Ok,thats fair anything else will be addressed?

PrinceofBlades
Ok,thats fair anything else will be addressed?

Yes, will be mentioning the great conrtipution each Senator or representative will have towards the The Senate. The location of each's home planet, and pictures of capital Cities. This first meeting will be an open Senate for everyone to get to know each other.

Gen. Grevious
Excellent...this will be very beneficial

PrinceofBlades
Excellent...this will be very beneficial

What is life, if it is with out purpose?

Gen. Grevious
Indeed,you are wise perhaps you should lead the senate.

PrinceofBlades
Perhaps, or my purpose is to make sure it does not fall. We shall see...

keiji
Indeed,you are wise perhaps you should lead the senate.
i agree

hello fellow guild members!

Grand Moff Gav
i would like to put an end too corruption and am reliseing a new pwer to the senate the control of our armies will now be controlled by the senate and me not just me

Bardock42
Hello my fellow senators...I am back from my paid vacation (haha if my people knew why we raised the taxes haha) ..anyways.....I demand a list of all senators immediately.

Grand Moff Gav
overrued senators are only ancerable to POB

Gen. Grevious
Hello fellow senators.

Grand Moff Gav
i have no connections with demarth expell him i only want the continuing of the senate's prosperity

Grand Moff Gav
The Senate will not fall corrupt while I'm here Black Waltz #3, and I hope neither will you.

i appoint PoB as depute chancoler he has the power to end corruption

Grand Moff Gav
senators high councillers i the supreme chanceoller have sad news my term has been throught with corruption and war if PoB finds me guilty i will cast out before the end of my term (two years from now) that is why i must take drastic action........

Gen. Grevious
I believe the supreme chancellor should stay,the corruption lies with Demarth,not GMG if you feel differently a separatist movement could occur and we dont want that do we? GMG should not be removed......

Grand Moff Gav
........all enimies of the senate must be hunted down and destroyed.I speak of Demarth the rouge senator.I call to the senators a menace trys to steal our government and i plead to you give me the power to order the arrest of all those who are enimies of the senate i plead too you there is a threat let me expell it for that is my duty to......

Too serve not rule serve the senate,i thank you

Gen. Grevious
Indeed....i believe power should be given to GMG..remove Demarth or there will be very severe consequences.......

Grand Moff Gav
then you second the motion thats enoughth

Gen. Grevious
Indeed i believe you are right in what your saying he is very corrupt....

Grand Moff Gav
then the assassin guild has the endorsment to hunt down and aresst or if need be kill demarth

Gen. Grevious
we will if need be......

Grand Moff Gav
thank you

Grand Moff Gav
tomorows elections have been canciled PoB is not a credible leader his power has been suspended and i the leaderof true democracy open this house to all PoB no longer has the athorithy to choose who leads for that gives him too much powwer.Therefore i will fulfil my term as leader untill my birthday on the 9th of June when i will resighn

2Tidus!
I shall join the supreme senate!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>