KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Bladian Empire

The Bladian Empire
Started by: Grand Moff Gav,

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (167): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

The KMC Senate

Here is the KMC Senate an idea for all different orgs in KMC forums i.e. KMC family,Trade Federation,KMC Gang to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world.If you represent a gang you get to be called senator if you just want to shout randomly you get called a counciler.

I represent the KMC Trade Federation and would like to enter a motion we need to elect a supreme Chanceler to lead the senate he could hten form a KMC government,.all fun vote me

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:45 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

joy a 'the official KMC...' ;star wars!' hybrid thread >.>

I am the supreme Chancellor

i will kill you all if you deny

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Demarthl is supreme Chancellor

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:50 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Re: The KMC Senate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Here is the KMC Senate an idea for all different orgs in KMC forums i.e. KMC family,Trade Federation,KMC Gang to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world.If you represent a gang you get to be called senator if you just want to shout randomly you get called a counciler.

I represent the KMC Trade Federation and would like to enter a motion we need to elect a supreme Chanceler to lead the senate he could hten form a KMC government,.all fun vote me
Is this your new path?

For Fritos.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:20 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

My path is my own and has never changed im just expanding it

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:33 PM
Stealth
Ranger

Then it will only lead to destruction...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:37 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

not if i get planning permission

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Then it will only lead to destruction...

no it will destroy things pehaps but in the future it will tested not here in the senate

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:38 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm (the second highest position).

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:01 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I am the overseer of this Senate. I make sure that no one becomes to powerful. I see ALL things. Beware the power of Grey...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:54 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i enter a motion to allow me to destroy vaya's forest

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:43 AM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

huh

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:47 AM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i need someone to agree

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:03 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

i agree.......i feel there should be a change in leadership though,how far into the future can you see PrinceofBlades,i believe you are strong and wise but compared to me you are weak.....as is Mantis who senselessly follows the path of the jedi......

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 10:44 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i wrn you general do not doubt prince or mantis they have more power then you know.

I enter a motion that banns cyborgs from the senate

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:08 PM
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

I agree, grand moff gav, wipe them out, all of them....

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:11 PM
Jedi_KnightAlly is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

all cyborgs are banned now general ill get my revenge droids destroy him *greivious' own droids turn and attck him* you forget general droids obey nemodians best

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:14 PM
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

Oh... I was talking about Vaya's forest, but meh wipe out droids too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:15 PM
Jedi_KnightAlly is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

yes the forest it must become a shopping complex and cinema

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:21 PM
Bardock42

I am here from Bardock's Batcave.....this Senate is weak...it needs a stronger leader...I propose myself for that position....any votes against it?....no.....ok so be it..I accept this burden ..

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

wlecome Bardock lead the senate well while you can

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:26 PM