I want to tell you about my comic. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
Me and my friends finally did it together. My friends Ashley, Jessie, and Andrew helped me with the story. Me and Chelsie did the character designs. I don't have the pictures scanned but I will post them soon, but in the mean time, you can read the story thingy so far, I hope you like it. But if you can, please tell me what you think. confused
Ashley the Vampire Story

Ashley, a young witch, stays after school to finish her fantasy school project. She leaves too late at a time where werewolves and vampires venture outside. While she walks home, she is being followed. She has no idea who or what, but she is pretty sure that it is something with fangs, after she has been chased then bitten. She runs home and call her broom to fly her up to her window before her mom can suspect that she was bitten. Hoping that it wasn't a vampire, she hides the bite mark on her neck with her choker. She goes to school the next day and notices that her teeth had formed into fangs. Ashley goes to school and notices that she can't see her reflection in the windows, Keirsten, a demoness, tells her that she is indeed a vampire. Her skin and eyes become more sensitive into the light, she has to wear a cloak all day and a pair of sunglasses.
Angry as ever, she goes to look for the vampire in the deepest darkest woods in her kingdom. She gets lost, and then runs into a baby werewolf with her foot caught in a trap. The pup's name is Chelsie, and she said that she was abandoned a few days ago. Ashley said that she would take Chelsie into a nice home as long as she helps her get out of the woods. Agreed, they both leave the woods and go back to Ashley's house. Her mother, Hawsparrow, who is the queen of the kingdom, agrees to let Ashley keep her new best friend.
A few days pass and Ashley and Chelsie have gotten closer since their run in, in the woods. They decide to go celebrate their friendship at the beach. Playing fetch with Chelsie, Ashley notices a blue skinned girl with a bunch of dolphins by some rocks. She takes Chelsie over to see the mysterious girl. She greets them by showing some tricks that she and her dolphins can do. Her name is Jessie and she is the dolphin princess of the sea. Able to move water with her mind and communicate with sea critters, Jessie begs them to be friends. Ashley agrees, but Chelsie turns away, jealous. Chelsie runs away to gather some thoughts to herself, and runs into a group of ally dogs. Scared but willing to fight back, Chelsie gets beaten up pretty bad. After a few bites, Jessie and Ashley come and save Chelsie. Chelsie thanks Jessie and regrets being jealous of her.
The three friends go out and have a picnic. They have a fun time and soon realize that they were being followed by a little black and red spotted puppy. The puppy is happy and tries to play with them. Ashley tries to ignore it so that it doesn't get attached to them. On their way home, they run into a demon named, Andrew. He's really friendly and incredibly cute, according to Ashley. He tells them that it is a good idea not to get attached to the puppy, on a count of that it is Cerberus. Andrew is about to take the puppy home to the underworld the next night, but Ashley confesses her feeling for him. He feels a little weird and wants to leave even more, but decides to come back after dropping the puppy off. Andrew then develops a little crush on Ashley too, and tells her that his mom is an angel, and his dad is Satan. Hating is dad and loving his mom, Andrew is suppose to combine Heaven and Hell to create a new planet. Ashley invites Andrew to live in her kingdom to avoid his dad, and he decides to stay.
Ashley and her two of her three great friends, come home from school and see Chelsie there to greet them. But Chelsie's not the only one there to greet them, Kittie, Ashley's evil hearted step sister is there too. Kittie's father is just as evil, but Ashley's father is just as nice as her. Kittie show her up at school and turns almost everyone against her. After a few hours, Ashley get Kittie to confess something. The certain something is that she was bittn by the same vampire as Ashley. After the vampire had bitten her, Kittie sent him to go bite Ashley. Ashley gets fired up and decides to take her down.
After sending her evil step sister to jail, a new girl joins Ashley's class. The girl's name is Bailey, and she has a very dry sense of humor. Nothing amuses her, not even Ashley's effort to become friend's with her. Bailey just turns away, but Ashley keeps assisting to bother her. Bailey finally gets annoyed and decides to take Ashley and her friends into space to eat them. Ashley finds it very difficult to defeat Bailey because of her alien abilities to go invisible and produce force fields. Finally, finding a way to stop Bailey from turning them into their lunch, Ashley is dropped back off on Earth and Bailey moves to a different area.
(I will post more info soon)

Imaginary
Does this thread belong here? messed

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Imaginary
Does this thread belong here? messed i agree laughing

Freddy Lover
I don't know, why don't you tell me, miffed

Freddy Lover
You people are asses. I swear.

Imaginary
Fiction or Artwork? blink

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
You people are asses. I swear.

Whoa watch it. Perhaps this may not be the best place for you story, but that gives you no reason to say the things you just did. Consider yourself lucky if all the moderator does is close this thread...

Lana
Well, this isn't the right forum. Try the General Fiction one. Or if you have artwork for it, the Artwork forum.

Killer_Dennis
You people are asses. I swear. I think UR the ass. Just cause we say that it shouldn't be here, you go all flippy on us mad

The Tired Hiker
Not bad! thumb up

Spideys Sister
I think its cool. You guys got a problem leave no one TOLD you to come here.

Freddy Lover
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I think UR the ass. Just cause we say that it shouldn't be here, you go all flippy on us mad

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SETS ME OFF!! IT'S HOW YOU JERKS LAUGH ABOUT THE DUMBEST SHIZ! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THE STUPID THING, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. . .IF YOU WOULD OF JUST TOLD ME WHERE TO PUT IT, INSTEAD OF LAUGHING AND POSTING YOUR STUPID LITTLE laughing <--- LAUGH, THEN I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD!! BUT NEXT TIME, I'M ASKING SOMEONE NICE WHO WON'T BE STUPID AND PUT STUPID SMILIES WITH STUPID LITTLE SMILIES! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad close this thread, please.

Lana
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I think its cool. You guys got a problem leave no one TOLD you to come here.

No, it simply doesn't go in this forum, therefore it's going to get moved or closed. And do not presume to tell people that they cannot post in a thread.

Freddy Lover, cool down, will ya? It's not that big a deal, but you calling people an ass is bashing.

Imaginary
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SETS ME OFF!! IT'S HOW YOU JERKS LAUGH ABOUT THE DUMBEST SHIZ! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THE STUPID THING, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. . .IF YOU WOULD OF JUST TOLD ME WHERE TO PUT IT, INSTEAD OF LAUGHING AND POSTING YOUR STUPID LITTLE laughing <--- LAUGH, THEN I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD!! BUT NEXT TIME, I'M ASKING SOMEONE NICE WHO WON'T BE STUPID AND PUT STUPID SMILIES WITH STUPID LITTLE SMILIES! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad close this thread, please.

We DID tell you where to post it no expression

The Tired Hiker
The story wasn't bad.

Spideys Sister
Leave it be.

Imaginary
Hi Spidey's Sis, my name's Trisha too wavey

The Tired Hiker
You guys, the story was pretty decent.

PrinceofBlades
close this thread, please.

With pleasure...if I could

The Tired Hiker
I'd say my name is Trisha too, but it's not. erm

Freddy Lover
Originally posted by Lana
No, it simply doesn't go in this forum, therefore it's going to get moved or closed. And do not presume to tell people that they cannot post in a thread.

Freddy Lover, cool down, will ya? It's not that big a deal, but you calling people an ass is bashing.

*takes a deep breath* okay. . .I will try to never let my stupid anger do this again. I am truly sorry for putting this thread in this forum. My head is normally up my butt and I don't pay attention. If you want to tell me that it doesn't belong here, then put a smily face after your post. It won't make me mad like the stupid DUH faces do. Again, sorry everyone for being so mean. i am an ass myself. I feel like an ass. The biggest ass of us all in this world.

Imaginary
It's fine, don't worry about it smile And you're not an ass.

PrinceofBlades
*takes a deep breath* okay. . .I will try to never let my stupid anger do this again. I am truly sorry for putting this thread in this forum. My head is normally up my butt and I don't pay attention. If you want to tell me that it doesn't belong here, then put a smily face after your post. It won't make me mad like the stupid DUH faces do. Again, sorry everyone for being so mean. i am an ass myself. I feel like an ass. The biggest ass of us all in this world.

Wow, I take back everything I was thinking of you. To admit that, that takes...you know...knees. Anyway, the stories nice. I'm sure a mod will move this for you. wink

Spideys Sister
Hi Spidey's Sis, my name's Trisha too wavey

Uh, Thats not my real name. embarrasment Wish it was...No, uh(this is embarassing) my real name is
Arielle. Say it Ariel.

Killer_Dennis
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SETS ME OFF!! IT'S HOW YOU JERKS LAUGH ABOUT THE DUMBEST SHIZ! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THE STUPID THING, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. . .IF YOU WOULD OF JUST TOLD ME WHERE TO PUT IT, INSTEAD OF LAUGHING AND POSTING YOUR STUPID LITTLE laughing <--- LAUGH, THEN I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD!! BUT NEXT TIME, I'M ASKING SOMEONE NICE WHO WON'T BE STUPID AND PUT STUPID SMILIES WITH STUPID LITTLE SMILIES! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad close this thread, please. ..Dude, you need to get a life no expression

Freddy Lover
But i feel like one, I yelled at you guys for the dumbest reason, and I don't want my rage to make you hate me. I am sorry! *hugs Imaginary* I promise not to do it again!

Imaginary
You wish it was? I'd trade names with you any day!

PrinceofBlades
..Dude, you need to get a life no expression

So do you, but you don't see us rubbing it your face...

Lana

Hey, it's not that big a deal, really. It happens all the time, don't feel like an ass for putting this in the wrong forum. Seriously, don't worry about it. Just calm down and don't call people names, and ask a mod to move this thread for you.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
So do you, but you don't see us rubbing it your face... He yelled at me just cause I called him an ass..how pathetic no expression

Imaginary
But i feel like one, I yelled at you guys for the dumbest reason, and I don't want my rage to make you hate me. I am sorry! *hugs Imaginary* I promise not to do it again!

hug

Captain REX
I expected better from a longtime member...

PrinceofBlades
He yelled at me just cause I called him an ass..how pathetic no expression

No you want to know whats pathetic, a kid thinking he's better than someone who just addmitted to being wrong. I think that the @$$ here is you...

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Captain REX
I expected better from a longtime member... Did I do somethin wrong.. confused

Spideys Sister
How sweet. (lord! I hope no one makes fun of my name....) No one read this.

Killer_Dennis
No you want to know whats pathetic, a kid thinking he's better than someone who just addmitted to being wrong. I think that the @$$ here is you... ok..why the hell is everyone calling me an ass when Freddy goes ****in beserk over 1 word..

Spideys Sister
Dude chill

Lana
ok..why the hell is everyone calling me an ass when Freddy goes ****in beserk over 1 word..

He apologized for making a mistake, you just keep babbling. Drop it, k?

Killer_Dennis
Dude chill I'm not even yelling or goin beserk..I'm stating the truth..

Imaginary
*hisses @ Lana* Freddy's a girl.

Killer_Dennis
He apologized for making a mistake, you just keep babbling. Drop it, k? Now..he's ignoring me cause of it..wtf is up with him.. roll eyes (sarcastic) im j/k...but..really, it was kinda funny watching him stick out tongue

Lana
*hisses @ Lana* Freddy's a girl.

embarrasment ooops?

My apologies, I didn't know.......embarrasment bag

*goes to hide under a rock*

PrinceofBlades
I'm not even yelling or goin beserk..I'm stating the truth..

while being an @$$ about it...

Spideys Sister
Your cursing thats the problem

Killer_Dennis
Now..he's ignoring me cause of it..wtf is up with her.. roll eyes (sarcastic) im j/k...but..really, it was kinda funny watching her stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
while being an @$$ about it... POB..shut it ok?

Spideys Sister
You quote yourself and say nothing....huh.
Any one realize this topic changed?

PrinceofBlades
POB..shut it ok?

And let you go one talking?!?!?! I think not stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
You quote yourself and say nothing....huh.
Any one realize this topic changed? I screwed up..I wanted to edit, but pressed the wrong button..gees

Imaginary
Why don't you, Dennis?

embarrasment ooops?

My apologies, I didn't know.......embarrasment bag

*goes to hide under a rock*

*pulls Lana out* evil face

Killer_Dennis
And let you go one talking?!?!?! I think not stick out tongue wtf is up with u ppl..I'm trying to get off the subject so I dont get banned, and now ur makin it worse..

Spideys Sister
Your so luck I'm not Doc ock hed correct you at every turn.

Imaginary
Hush, all of you.

Killer_Dennis
Hush, all of you. Tell that to them..

PrinceofBlades
wtf is up with u ppl..I'm trying to get off the subject so I dont get banned, and now ur makin it worse..

The door is right behind you if you know what I mean...

Killer_Dennis
The door is right behind you if you know what I mean... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy Lover
Let us all be like Raven and meditate, and do yoga. But the thing that helps me anger the most is standing on my head, drinking mustard, and watching Freddy vs. Jason! It actually helps! yes

Imaginary
Tell that to them..

No, I won't, because "all of you" includes you too wink

Spideys Sister
Freddy thats funny. Image is right.
They should start a bashing thread

Spideys Sister
I'll do it

Killer_Dennis
No, I won't, because "all of you" includes you too wink ok..*sulks off into a corner and sits there* sad

PrinceofBlades
ok..*sulks off into a corner and sits there* sad

No that that was taken care off...jk stick out tongue

Freddy Lover
I still feel horrible. I don't want everyone fighting with Killer Dennis. Sorry again guys.

Killer_Dennis
No that that was taken care off...jk stick out tongue crying

Imaginary
So is it all settled then? Lets go bake a cake made of rainbows and smiles smile

PrinceofBlades
So is it all settled then? Lets go bake a cake made of rainbows and smiles smile

let's not and say we did...

Spideys Sister
* goes to confort KD*

Spideys Sister
Oh can I have a piece

Killer_Dennis
*pulls out my bow staff, but put's it away* I need a six pack..or somethin

Freddy Lover
How about we make a cake dedicated to Jason Voorhees. It needs to be chocoalate and with red icing of the number 13. It'll be fun. Or rainbows and smilies, then we can dedicate that to the teletubbies.

Spideys Sister
* Commits suicide*

Freddy Lover
*pulls out baking equiptment* Let's get started!

Freddy Lover
* Commits suicide*

*Throws down food supplies* Dear Child what did you do that for? She killed herself!!crybaby

The Tired Hiker
Great thread, gang!

Imaginary
*mourns the death of "Trisha"*

Freddy Lover
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Great thread, gang!
sad

Freddy Lover
So. . .do we start a funeral, or does someone have the power to bring Spidey back to life?

Spideys Sister
* Acts out a Self Revival ritual*
Ow. Who missed me and I Know You did....Uh is that chocolate cake I smell?

Spideys Sister
LOL! Sprinkles!YAY!

Freddy Lover
I missed you!

Spideys Sister
Thanks! Ilove the love. Don't ask me what God said...Who goes to heven....Image,Fred,KD,And TH...The rest go to hell....(little bad asses)

justjakk
ok what did i do this time?

Freddy Lover
I do not think you did anything. . .I'm just special.

justjakk
ok then wheres my pudding?

Freddy Lover
*hands justjakk pudding*

AdventChild
overall it's good, and i agree with fred.. you guys were kinda jerks... if you didn't like it you should of just left.. like i've said before... You people have no consideration for others.....

PrinceofBlades
I don't remember if I was one of those people...

Spideys Sister
Satan Says hi Killjoy.
AKA: POB
big grin Anywho, you people take things too seriously....

Imaginary
*pets Jakk*

Hey people smile

Demarthl
i didn't read it but good luck with it freddy, i have to work on my webcomic's story, by myself >.<, being a one man army is tough

Spideys Sister
Hey Image! This is a share comic thread right? Image is a name of one of my Characters.

Freddy Lover
I'm finally on #47 of my comic. Bailey dies. It's sad. But oh well...

shaber
It's good to be able to draw. Wish I could.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by shaber
It's good to be able to draw. Wish I could. I used to... I was good but school gets in the wayOriginally posted by Freddy Lover
I'm finally on #47 of my comic. Bailey dies. It's sad. But oh well... Thats not cool...

justjakk
ssorry it took me so long to post back in.....i like comics.

SaTsuJiN
Me and my friends finally did it together. My friends Ashley, Jessie, and Andrew helped me with the story. Me and Chelsie did the character designs. I don't have the pictures scanned but I will post them soon, but in the mean time, you can read the story thingy so far, I hope you like it. But if you can, please tell me what you think. confused
Ashley the Vampire Story

It sounds like fun freddy.. hope to see it on a webpage soon or something big grin

Originally posted by AdventChild
overall it's good, and i agree with fred.. you guys were kinda jerks... if you didn't like it you should of just left.. like i've said before... You people have no consideration for others..... thumb up thumb up

Spideys Sister
Guess whos back?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.