wolverine as herald vs anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick24
This is the powers im going to grant wolverine who has possessed cosmic powers from galactus.

1. Increase in strength in the 50 ton class.
2. Increase his healing factor, where he could heal any wound in a matter of seconds.
3. god like reflexes and speed increase.
4. Senses has been increased. He can now smell anyone that he has already smelled in the past or present and find them anywhere and sight and hearing has been increased.
5. He can control his mass (so that if anyone tries to use the throw in the sun trick).

The reason why i increased his strength was because since you all stated that since he dont have enough strength to cut thru indestructible beings, now he should have more than enough.

armandovalles
pretty mcuh no one below King Thor could beat him.

StrawNilla
Thanos, I mean, if the guy can't die than a Wolverine going for the kill would be useless.

And when is Wolverine NOT going for the kill?

derrick24
a bone clawed wolverine cut thru thanos, this wolverine shouldnt have a problem cutting thanos to bits.

long pig
Anyone with Telepathy.

long pig
Originally posted by derrick24
a bone clawed wolverine cut thru thanos, this wolverine shouldnt have a problem cutting thanos to bits.
Is this the issue where Thanos DEPOWERS himself, so that wolvie would stand a chance????

derrick24
good 1 long pig and havent seen you in a while. Have you forgotten that wolverine has a defense against telepaths. And for that short period of time, he could make mince meat out of them.

Quick Freeze
magneto

and spider-man as a herald shifty

derrick24
Originally posted by long pig
Is this the issue where Thanos DEPOWERS himself, so that wolvie would stand a chance????

This is during the time lobo and wolverine was fighting thanos and thanos underestimated wolverine, leading to a whole getting cut in his chest. After that wolverine and lobo ran while the other hero's took there place. But wolverine was dodging thanos blast pretty good and he was circling all around thanos, thats how he got the chance to stab him.

derrick24
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
magneto

and spider-man as a herald shifty

laughing youre a trip quick freeze. i just left your sight, the cyber vs deathstroke vs spiderman i left a message there for you. but i see that your not going to give up with the spiderman beating wolverine are u. which i believe that you know the truth on who would win out of the 2.

long pig
And you buy that huh?
Do you buy Wolvie beating Lobo?

derrick24
Originally posted by armandovalles
pretty mcuh no one below King Thor could beat him.

I agree with you on this one, since king thor does have the power to do about anything he wishes.

derrick24
And you buy that huh?

I see it like this; i dont think marvel are dc would have pitted wolverine against lobo if they didnt think that he had a chance at beating him. Happy Dance

Quick Freeze
laughing youre a trip quick freeze. i just left your sight, the cyber vs deathstroke vs spiderman i left a message there for you. but i see that your not going to give up with the spiderman beating wolverine are u. which i believe that you know the truth on who would win out of the 2.

spider-man?

long pig
lol. at least you're consistant.

I rarely try and use crossovers as canon myself....unless it suits my needs evil face

derrick24
lol. at least you're consistant.

I rarely try and use crossovers as canon myself....unless it suits my needs evil face

laughing now thats funny and evil. Thats the only thing that we can go by (i totally disagree that superman can beat thor). If they show jubilee somehow coming across a new power and killing galactus, you cant help but to go by what you saw and read because marvel and dc are the writers instead of us and i think that they know there characters alot better than we do.

derrick24
by the way i cant think of someone who could beat wolverine with this new set of powers because characters now have a problem with the canuck, giving him a upgrade like this would be a bad thing for marvel.

mr.smiley
And you buy that huh?

hey,it happend.call it bad writing or whatever you want,but it happend.Accept it

derrick24
Originally posted by mr.smiley
hey,it happend.call it bad writing or whatever you want,but it happend.Accept it

thank you smiley; they dont understand that but there quick to bring up the cannonball and gladiator fight, when they pitted gladiator against superman.

mr.smiley
I know.It's all about favirotism.
I can't belive we've actualy seen some of these fights and people still denie it.

long pig
It happend, but not in continuity.
It's basically what if's, kinda like Wolverine vs newyork or the marvel universe, or punisher vs marvel universe.
Doesn't stand.

The reason I don't really care too much about cross overs is the fact that each company is trying to write their character to its best WITHOUT insulting the other company's character.
They know it means nothing when it comes to continuity, so they just try to make it a good read.

I'm more likely to judge a character on his/her accomplishments that are in continuity, and not out of that characters range.

It's common sense to dismiss a character's accomplishments, if said accomplishments go so far beyond his ability without any explaination for it, other than he's become uber popular, and they want to appease the fans.

Just use yer noggin, and nobody get's their feelings hurt.

derrick24
good words long pig and you make a great point. When it comes to wolverine though, im not seeing much that he cant accomplish, sense the guy does have the most dangerous weapons in marvel and is classified as 1 of the best fighter they have.

i have seen wolverine accomplish things like fighting hundreds of aliens that had the power to do anything and killing them with ease. wolverine greatest enemy, sabertooth, fought superman clones and beat them. The lobo vs wolverine fight i think wolverine does have the capability to take down lobo, not the bone claw wolverine, which is what they pitted against lobo during the dc vs marvel but the adamantium wolverine would give lobo a run for his money. Lobo does have great strength but wolverine deals with that everyday, strength isnt nothing to wolverine, its been a while since i have seen the guy get taken down by strength alone and thats what lobo is, nothing but a character with pure strength.

Wolverine has the speed, fighting ability, agility, healing factor, adamantium claws, and acute senses to back him up in a fight with lobo. Lobo dont fight people like that everyday, whereas wolverine fights people like lobo all of the time. thats the way i see it. Long pig i seen you bring up the fight with slade and wonderwomen plenty of times, same thing im doing.

Cosmic Cube
:destroys long pig:

Wolverine as a herald? He wouldn't hold back, that's for sure. Ugh... d'you think Marvel would do that?

derrick24
everyone else has taken control of wolverine; why not galactus.

long pig
I bring up WW's fight to show Slade's speed, nothing else.

Heh, "Lobo don't fight people like that everyday"....laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
I think Shade could take him. He used to toy with Jay Garrick and is almost clayface-like with his shadows.

Maybe Mastermind could pull something off.
Wolverine has the speed, fighting ability, agility, healing factor, adamantium claws, and acute senses to back him up in a fight with lobo. Lobo dont fight people like that everyday, whereas wolverine fights people like lobo all of the time. thats the way i see it.
Lobo has all that stuff. Plus durability. And like a million times greater than Wolverine too.

Lobo would destroy Wolverine.

Jabberwock
Wasn't Wolvie's win on Lobo a vote, though? Unless you're talking about a different crossover I'm unaware of, I'm pretty sure during that event, fans were able to vote the outcomes on five of the battles. At least... I remember filling out a card that said so. Stupid me didn't know Lobo back then and chose Wolverine.

But even IF Lobo had a chance against that Wolverine, he'd have nothing against this one. I'd like to say that a Batman/Deathstroke team would break Herald Wolverine--even if it is just a dream... *sigh*

long pig
It was fanbased and no one actually took it seriously.
No body in their right mind actually thinks wolvie could take Lobo.

JWangSDC
Does anyone else see anything wrong with this scenario? If Wolverine is turned into a herald...why will his strength only be 50 ton class when other heralds are generally ing the 100+ class?

Heal any wound in a matter of seconds? Can't surfer do this anyway?

God like reflexes and speed increase? Seems to me like he's weaker than surfer..
This is the powers im going to grant wolverine who has possessed cosmic powers from galactus.

1. Increase in strength in the 50 ton class.
2. Increase his healing factor, where he could heal any wound in a matter of seconds.
3. god like reflexes and speed increase.
4. Senses has been increased. He can now smell anyone that he has already smelled in the past or present and find them anywhere and sight and hearing has been increased.
5. He can control his mass (so that if anyone tries to use the throw in the sun trick).

The reason why i increased his strength was because since you all stated that since he dont have enough strength to cut thru indestructible beings, now he should have more than enough.

DarkCrawler
Newsflash: The battle was fan-voted. Wolverine won because fans wanted it. And Wolverine has more fans then Lobo has.

I mean, how an BONE-CLAWED Wolverine can beat an being who has:

Class 100 superstrength

Better healing then Wolverine has

Durable enough to take an punch from SUPERMAN and not care about it much and survive in vacuum of space

Analytical mind that can quickly analyze an opponent and find its primary weakness.

DarkCrawler
Double-post...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Does anyone else see anything wrong with this scenario? If Wolverine is turned into a herald...why will his strength only be 50 ton class when other heralds are generally ing the 100+ class?

Heal any wound in a matter of seconds? Can't surfer do this anyway?

God like reflexes and speed increase? Seems to me like he's weaker than surfer..

Firelord is Class 50.

MERCILOUS
Wolverine has the speed, fighting ability, agility, healing factor, adamantium claws, and acute senses to back him up in a fight with lobo. Lobo dont fight people like that everyday, whereas wolverine fights people like lobo all of the time. thats the way i see it. Long pig i seen you bring up the fight with slade and wonderwomen plenty of times, same thing im doing.

Lobo's faster, as good a fighter, has a better healing factor, has rather high durability even for someone in his weight class, and has good senses. Lobo fights people stronger than him on a regular bases, maybe not everyday, but probably more often than Wolvie.

Finally, Slade fighting Wonder Woman is nothing like Wolvie fighting Lobo.

derrick24
the reason i gave wolverine 50 ton strength is because he uses his claws in fights if he was in the 100 ton level why would he need his adamantium claws when he could just beat you to death.
This wolverine could cut thru silver surfer with no problem because of his strength increase.

And everyone who's bringing up the wolverine vs lobo fight; answer this question, why would marvel and dc pit these 2 fighters together, if they didnt think wolverine was worthy.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Newsflash: The battle was fan-voted. Wolverine won because fans wanted it. And Wolverine has more fans then Lobo has.

I mean, how an BONE-CLAWED Wolverine can beat an being who has:

Class 100 superstrength

Better healing then Wolverine has

Durable enough to take an punch from SUPERMAN and not care about it much and survive in vacuum of space

Analytical mind that can quickly analyze an opponent and find its primary weakness.

I don't know?how does he go fist to fist with the Hulk?

Swanky-Tuna
the reason i gave wolverine 50 ton strength is because he uses his claws in fights if he was in the 100 ton level why would he need his adamantium claws when he could just beat you to death.
This wolverine could cut thru silver surfer with no problem because of his strength increase.
I doubt it. I know Cable broke his board but I seriously doubt 50ton adamantium clawed Wolverine has the power of cable behind each stab

It was just a popularity contest.

If Wolverine was at Superman level, do you think regular Wolverine could take him?
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I don't know?how does he go fist to fist with the Hulk?
Hulk isn't insanely fast like Lobo is.

Superherovandal
dude the only reason they were pitted against each other is because both are badasses with incredible healing factors.

derrick24
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude the only reason they were pitted against each other is because both are badasses with incredible healing factors.

So thats why they pitted storm and wonder women because wonder women also controls weather. Thats why they pitted hulk and superman because hulk shoots heat vision and can fly and superman has a healing factor like the hulk and can change gray also. Thats why they had batman and captain america against each other because batman has a shield and captain america has a batarang. Thats why they had silver surfer vs green latern because silver surfer also has a weapon that could create any weapon he imagines. No they partnered them because of what they are capable of. They had them against each other because they know that either one of them could beat the other. Like thanos vs darkseid, anyone of them could win. Your argument dont make sense. Wolverine can beat lobo, not a bone claw wolverine, but adamantium wolverine would be more than a challenge.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine can beat lobo
How?
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If Wolverine was at Superman level, do you think regular Wolverine could take him?
And answer this question.

Cosmic Cube
So thats why they pitted storm and wonder women because wonder women also controls weather. Thats why they pitted hulk and superman because hulk shoots heat vision and can fly and superman has a healing factor like the hulk and can change gray also. Thats why they had batman and captain america against each other because batman has a shield and captain america has a batarang. Thats why they had silver surfer vs green latern because silver surfer also has a weapon that could create any weapon he imagines. No they partnered them because of what they are capable of. They had them against each other because they know that either one of them could beat the other. Like thanos vs darkseid, anyone of them could win. Your argument dont make sense. Wolverine can beat lobo, not a bone claw wolverine, but adamantium wolverine would be more than a challenge.

Wonder Woman controls weather? What the f**k?

Superman has a healing factor? What the f**k?

Captain America has a batarang?! What the f**k?

Wolverine could beat Lobo?!? What the f**k? laughing

derrick24
How?

And answer this question.

Wolverine could beat lobo by
1. cutting his head off
2. ripping his stomach open
3. cutting him in half

Your next question
1. if superman and wolverine ever meet and they make it for wolverine claws could cut thru superman, he could win, how.

Superman punches him, he fakes like he is koed and superman flys over his body, he jumps up and sticks his claws in superman stomach.
He could also just try and go h2h since venom did it and beat the breaks out of superman but if he cant cut thru superman he is as good as dead but if he could cut thru superman, superman is a goner. Not a flesh would cut, im talking about cutting thru him like he cuts thru metal and other substances.

Superherovandal
Lobo is immortal with a healing factor that puts Hulk's to shame. and fyi
Hulk healing factor>>>Wolverine's healing factor.

derrick24
during the dc vs marvel crossover they also pitted lobo against venom, they never showed the outcome.

Superherovandal
crossovers are bull****. Why don't you realize that. Venom actually being difficult for Supes. Supes easily beating Thor. Lobo losing to Wolverine. WW losing to Storm. The list goes on forever.

derrick24
Lobo is immortal with a healing factor that puts Hulk's to shame. and fyi
Hulk healing factor>>>Wolverine's healing factor.

your point about hulk healing factor over wolverine. Did you forget that wolverine was created to fight the hulk. Wolverine is durable enough to take hulk punches.

To be honest i think hulk would destroy lobo, not professor hulk but savage hulk. Another thing, i have never seen lobo display speed in his fights, if you have please give me the name of the book and the #. Lobo is just a durable and strong character, who has fans on this site that boost his powers up.

derrick24
crossovers are bull****. Why don't you realize that. Venom actually being difficult for Supes. Supes easily beating Thor. Lobo losing to Wolverine. WW losing to Storm. The list goes on forever.

it might meen crap writing to you but dc and marvel let it happen and thats the only thing we can base our votes off of. another thing why are you bringing up lobo being immortal, deadpool is immortal and got ripped in half by a bone claw wolverine.

derrick24
this is the powers that i got from a site on lobo and it dont seem impressive;

POWERS & WEAPONS: Vast superhuman strength, intergalactic tracking ability, healing factor, deal with heaven that makes him immortal
Lobo is one of the toughest creeps in the universe. He can rip through solid rock, kick his way out of a steel safe, and lift a two-ton semi and use it as a club. In fact, he's done all that stuff. This week.
Lobo's weapon of choice is a big, sharp, steel hook on the end of a rusty chain. However, he's more than willing to employ any and all firearms. He also possesses a few other helpful talents: the uncanny ability to sense an opponent's weakness, tracking skills that are second to none, and virtual indestructibility. Thankfully, Vril Dox eliminated Lobo's ability to replicate himself from even a drop of blood, which was probably for the best, because sooner or later a growing legion of Loboclones would have trashed the entire universe.
SOURCE OF POWERS: Hideous twist of fate

Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure that would be enough to take out Wolverine.

Superherovandal
yeah the only reason they happen like that is because of fan votes. who is more popular Supes or Thor, Storm or WW, Wolverine or Lobo.

derrick24
now this is wolverine powers, seems pretty even to me.

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes, hyper-keen senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton and retractable claws

Superherovandal
what is more powerful POWERS & WEAPONS: Vast superhuman strength, intergalactic tracking ability, healing factor, deal with heaven that makes him immortal
Lobo is one of the toughest creeps in the universe. He can rip through solid rock, kick his way out of a steel safe, and lift a two-ton semi and use it as a club. In fact, he's done all that stuff. This week.
Lobo's weapon of choice is a big, sharp, steel hook on the end of a rusty chain. However, he's more than willing to employ any and all firearms. He also possesses a few other helpful talents: the uncanny ability to sense an opponent's weakness, tracking skills that are second to none, and virtual indestructibility.

OR

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes, hyper-keen senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton and retractable claws

Superherovandal
And I'm asking and outside impartial forum person.

derrick24
yeah the only reason they happen like that is because of fan votes. who is more popular Supes or Thor, Storm or WW, Wolverine or Lobo.

why did they put them against each other. captain america is more popular than lobo why didnt they pit them 2 together. Iron fist might sold more books than lobo, why didnt they pit them together. Like i said before the pitted wolverine and lobo together because they seen wolverine as a worthy opponent, deal with it, i know it hurts your feelings but thats why they did it.

Superherovandal
If Lobo could hang with Supes while being drunk what do you think he would do to Wolverine. And no Wolverine cannot hang with Supes.

derrick24
I used that description of lobo because you said he had speed, im not seeing speed anywhere in his power desciption.

Superherovandal
ok fine but even without the speed he could easily beat Wolverine just accept that. I doubt that Wolverine could last one minute with Supes.

derrick24
lobo wasnt drunk he was drugged and like i said before venom handed superman a can also and he needed the aid of spiderman but they still got choked out by venom, so whats your point. I dont think of superman as a very powerful character, superman would be great if he had any kind of fighting experience but he dont do nothing but punch and kick.

Superherovandal
Supes could easily beat venom it was a crossover for gods sake. Thats what I'm trying to tell you Crossovers are bull. Ask Just About Anyone On this Forum and they will tell you that.

derrick24
ask all of the superman fans huh, nah ill just stick with marvel and dc descision. Spiderman also beat the breaks out of superman when lex made it so that spiderman punches had a effect on him. He was slaughtering superman, until lex stop aiding spiderman and spiderman punches didnt affect him any longer. Like i said before superman CANNOT fight, he depends on his powers, no skill at all. I also think that it was crap writing that superman beat thor, i think thor could have beaten superman with one hit with his hammer but dc and marvel made it for thor to lose and i cant argue with that.

Superherovandal
So does Spiderman. So does She Hulk So does Hulk

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
spider-man?
Ditto.

derrick24
i dont get your last post supernova, can you please explain.

derrick24
i mean superhero i dont get your last post, it didnt make any since.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine could not beat Lobo.

Lobo CANT DIE!

And DC VS Marvel was fan-voted. All crossovers are crap.

If there was an comic where Wolverine would beat Galactus with his claws, would you then really believe that he was really that powerful?

Or would you just accept that the writers had not done any research of the characters, just looked at the pictures and started writing.

Swanky-Tuna
1. cutting his head off
3. cutting him in half
If he could cut him like that, which he can't, he's Superman level for jebus sake. He takes nukes on the chin.

If he could cut Lobo he'd have a lobo regenerated from the head, stomach parts, legs, and every single drop of blood to fight.

First of all, no. Wolverine couldn't cut Superman unless Hulk ripped his friggen arm off and stabbed Superman with it.

And second of all, that wasn't my question.
If Wolverine had Superman level durability, speed, strength, and had his healing factor boosted to the point where every drop of blood made a clone of himself, could regular Wolverine beat him?

DarkCrawler
He doesn't have the drop of blood power anymore.

But he still has insane healing factor.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He doesn't have the drop of blood power anymore.

But he still has insane healing factor.
Oh well, he'd still break Wolverine like Rick Flair breaks the legs of jobbers.
Spiderman also beat the breaks out of superman when lex made it so that spiderman punches had a effect on him.
You mean the red sun radiation? Superman was basically fighting another Superman with already enhanced speed and strength with precog.

FieryBalrog
good 1 long pig and havent seen you in a while. Have you forgotten that wolverine has a defense against telepaths. And for that short period of time, he could make mince meat out of them.

Wolverine doesnt have any defense vs telepaths worth talking about. In "Riot at Xaviers" Quentin Quire takes him out in 2 seconds.

FieryBalrog
1. cutting his head off
3. cutting him in half

Your next question
1. if superman and wolverine ever meet and they make it for wolverine claws could cut thru superman, he could win, how.

Superman punches him, he fakes like he is koed and superman flys over his body, he jumps up and sticks his claws in superman stomach.
He could also just try and go h2h since venom did it and beat the breaks out of superman but if he cant cut thru superman he is as good as dead but if he could cut thru superman, superman is a goner. Not a flesh would cut, im talking about cutting thru him like he cuts thru metal and other substances.

except you realize Superman is invulnerable, right...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Wolverine doesnt have any defense vs telepaths worth talking about. In "Riot at Xaviers" Quentin Quire takes him out in 2 seconds.

And Xavier has put him in sleep more times then once.

derrick24
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
except you realize Superman is invulnerable, right...

If you read my post i said that if they make it so that wolverine is capable of cutting thru superman. Another thing, i dont consider superman invulnerable, the guy bleeds on a regular basis and has blackeyes and get cut also. Superman can just take a lot of punishment, thats the way i see it.

Now watch someone bring up the argument that he can go into the sun. Wow thats where he get his powers, why wouldnt he be able to go into the sun. And during the time spiderman was fighting superman, it wasnt any speed added to spiderman or strength, he was just covered in red sunlight SO THAT HIS PUNCHES WOULD HAVE AN AFFECT ON SUPERMAN. Spiderman was owning superman just like venom did. Superman is not a great fighter, deal with it, HE CANT FIGHT. without his powers he wouldnt make it a day.

grey fox
DEAR LORD ...... why dont we just call wolverien a frickin god and get it over with, F*****G FANBOYS!!!!!!

derrick24
like i said before, lobo isnt nothing but someone with brute strength and a healing factor. I see wolverine as a challenge for lobo just like marvel and dc did. Oh by the way wolverine did have an encounter with galactus but galactus ignored his effort and wolverine almost died, so they wrote that correctly, just like them pitting wolverine and lobo together.

Deal with the fact that wolverine gives hulk a good fight and that he owned lobo (even though it was fan based). Deal with the fact that wolverine gave absorbing man a run for his money and that he has also owned namor. Deal with the fact that wolverine has fought the entire xmen and that he fought every hero and villian in the city of new york (wolverine vs newyork). Deal with the fact that they made wolverine a threat towards all of earth heros and villians (enemy of the state). Deal with the fact that he took a nuke to the chest. Deal with the fact that he fights the entire alpha flight by himself and that he almost killed the hulk as death (horseman).

black robb
Gambit beats both of these chumps

derrick24
Originally posted by grey fox
DEAR LORD ...... why dont we just call wolverien a frickin god and get it over with, F*****G FANBOYS!!!!!!

laughing grey fox that was funny. i get your point, im not saying that wolverine could beat superman, im saying that he has the capabilities of owning lobo not superman. Superman would kill wolverine, i know this. If hulk gets wolverine in the right predicument he could also kill wolverine.

What i was arguing about was that wolverine was pitted against lobo because marvel and dc seen wolverine as competition for lobo. Fans of lobo dont want to believe it, they keep making up things that the writers have not said like they pitted wolverine and lobo because they both have healing abilities. If they did it for that reason than it is stupid but i know they didnt do it for that reason, they seen wolverine as a challenge for lobo and thats why they fought.

Swanky-Tuna
like i said before, lobo isnt nothing but someone with brute strength and a healing factor.
He's like a superman level Black Tarantula with an insane healing factor. Wolverine will out fight Lobo as well as he out fights Juggernaut.

DarkCrawler
No, I don't deal with that fact. He is not skilled enough, fast enough, strong enough and intelligent enough to do any of thse feats. Just like Squirrel Girl is not strong enough to beat Colossus with her bare hands. It is just bad writing. The writers have not done any research of his abilities, they just want to sell comics.

derrick24
its a big difference between juggernaut and lobo; juggernaut is totally indestructible, nothing can pierce his skin. Lobo has a healing factor, wolverine is capable of cutting lobo and beheading lobo, cutting off a arm or leg, do you see my point.

Swanky-Tuna
its a big difference between juggernaut and lobo; juggernaut is totally indestructible, nothing can pierce his skin. Lobo has a healing factor, wolverine is capable of cutting lobo and beheading lobo, cutting off a arm or leg, do you see my point.
Your point is flawed. He can't cut Lobo.

And you haven't answered my question. Maybe I can boil it down for you. If Wolverine A had Superman's powers and Wolverine B didn't, would Wolverine B be able to take Wolverine A?

colossus17
yeah he is also able to go toe to toe with LT and the brothers.....becuase he has an insane healing factor.... shifty

derrick24
Your point is flawed. He can't cut Lobo.

And you haven't answered my question. Maybe I can boil it down for you. If Wolverine A had Superman's powers and Wolverine B didn't, would Wolverine B be able to take Wolverine A?

wolverine A would win i get your point but its not a good one since wolverine is superior in fighting skills than lobo and he can shrug off any punch that lobo gives him and he also has lobo in the speed dept. Now if lobo pulls out the guns and the other firearms he has, thats a different story but if its h2h i think wolverine could win.

Swanky-Tuna
wolverine A would win i get your point but its not a good one since wolverine is superior in fighting skills than lobo and he can shrug off any punch that lobo gives him and he also has lobo in the speed dept. Now if lobo pulls out the guns and the other firearms he has, thats a different story but if its h2h i think wolverine could win.
Lobo has been fighting for longer than Wolverine's been alive.

And he flies through space at lightspeeds unprotected. Do you know what kind of damage that can do?

derrick24
what flying thru space has to do with a set of claws that could cut thru anything.

derrick24
Lobo might have been fighting longer than wolverine but has he been trained in any type of martial arts, whereas wolverine knows multiple types of martial arts or does lobo just use brute force, the usual punch and kick.

Superherovandal
Lobo beat tons of guys that would put Wolverine to shame. Plus he is a universally renowned bounty hunter. You got to have some skills to be in that kind of work.

long pig
Swank was trying to say...
LOBO IS WOLVERINE AT SUPERMAN'S LEVEL YOU DOLT!!!

Jeus mother moses, you're an idiot.

Lobo is faster than wolverine 100times, he was surprising Superman with punches being thrown so fast.
He kicked Superman before superman could react, and they were face-to-face.

The difference between Wolvie fighting Hulk and Wolvie fighting Lobo, is Lobo isn't stupid, Lobo is an extremely adept fighter.

Lobo would grab Wolvie....squeeze....wolvie can't breath...wolvie dies.
it'd be a 30 second fight.
The End!

Swanky-Tuna
what flying thru space has to do with a set of claws that could cut thru anything.
You don't get it. Do you have any idea how much damage a meteor can do if it hits something at lightspeed? Lobo travels through that regularly.

derrick24
superman also flies thru space but that didnt stop doomsday from cutting holes in him.

Swanky-Tuna
superman also flies thru space but that didnt stop doomsday from cutting holes in him.
Doomsday ain't no meteor. He'd slaughter Wolverine. It'd be like a fuel plane crashing into a highschool slaughter.

grey fox
Wolverine kills anyone he's against and i hunt down the mofo who created this thread and purge his existence from all of creation because thats what fanboys get for worshiping their unholy god.....

LOL anyone who took me seriously is on drugs although i am seriosuly getting annoyed with fanboyism

Swanky-Tuna
I'd like to restate that the Shade could take him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine kills anyone he's against and i hunt down the mofo who created this thread and purge his existence from all of creation because thats what fanboys get for worshiping their unholy god.....

LOL anyone who took me seriously is on drugs although i am seriosuly getting annoyed with fanboyism

There are like two or three Wolvie fanboys on this forum. Everyone knows what Wolverine is capable of, so they are the least of our worries.

You don't get it. Do you have any idea how much damage a meteor can do if it hits something at lightspeed? Lobo travels through that regularly.

Meteors can travel at lightspeed?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Meteors can travel at lightspeed?
Probably not. Lobo does. On his motorcycle.

Jesse7
Wolverine has injured Thanos before...imagine what he could be written do with the power cosmic.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine was a herald?

Marcus4600
Let the power cosmic combine with your own! Behold, Jobber! Herald to Galactus!

Ex11B
Lets see.Who to pick.

The Fury
Asgardian Destroyer

Either of those 2 one on one should be a great challenge for Herald Wolverinesmile Both together and adios Wolvie

Darth_Erebus
Wolverine was never a herald anywhere except in this thread. Jesus Christ quit inventing characters please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.