KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine as herald vs anyone

wolverine as herald vs anyone
Started by: derrick24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine as herald vs anyone

This is the powers im going to grant wolverine who has possessed cosmic powers from galactus.

1. Increase in strength in the 50 ton class.
2. Increase his healing factor, where he could heal any wound in a matter of seconds.
3. god like reflexes and speed increase.
4. Senses has been increased. He can now smell anyone that he has already smelled in the past or present and find them anywhere and sight and hearing has been increased.
5. He can control his mass (so that if anyone tries to use the throw in the sun trick).

The reason why i increased his strength was because since you all stated that since he dont have enough strength to cut thru indestructible beings, now he should have more than enough.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:24 AM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty mcuh no one below King Thor could beat him.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:26 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Thanos, I mean, if the guy can't die than a Wolverine going for the kill would be useless.

And when is Wolverine NOT going for the kill?

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:27 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

a bone clawed wolverine cut thru thanos, this wolverine shouldnt have a problem cutting thanos to bits.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:29 AM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone with Telepathy.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by derrick24
a bone clawed wolverine cut thru thanos, this wolverine shouldnt have a problem cutting thanos to bits.

Is this the issue where Thanos DEPOWERS himself, so that wolvie would stand a chance????

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:31 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

good 1 long pig and havent seen you in a while. Have you forgotten that wolverine has a defense against telepaths. And for that short period of time, he could make mince meat out of them.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:32 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

magneto

and spider-man as a herald shifty

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:32 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Is this the issue where Thanos DEPOWERS himself, so that wolvie would stand a chance????

This is during the time lobo and wolverine was fighting thanos and thanos underestimated wolverine, leading to a whole getting cut in his chest. After that wolverine and lobo ran while the other hero's took there place. But wolverine was dodging thanos blast pretty good and he was circling all around thanos, thats how he got the chance to stab him.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:34 AM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
magneto

and spider-man as a herald shifty

laughing youre a trip quick freeze. i just left your sight, the cyber vs deathstroke vs spiderman i left a message there for you. but i see that your not going to give up with the spiderman beating wolverine are u. which i believe that you know the truth on who would win out of the 2.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:36 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you buy that huh?
Do you buy Wolvie beating Lobo?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:37 AM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by armandovalles
pretty mcuh no one below King Thor could beat him.

I agree with you on this one, since king thor does have the power to do about anything he wishes.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:38 AM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you buy that huh?

I see it like this; i dont think marvel are dc would have pitted wolverine against lobo if they didnt think that he had a chance at beating him. Happy Dance

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:40 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by derrick24
laughing youre a trip quick freeze. i just left your sight, the cyber vs deathstroke vs spiderman i left a message there for you. but i see that your not going to give up with the spiderman beating wolverine are u. which i believe that you know the truth on who would win out of the 2.

spider-man?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:43 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. at least you're consistant.

I rarely try and use crossovers as canon myself....unless it suits my needs evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:43 AM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. at least you're consistant.

I rarely try and use crossovers as canon myself....unless it suits my needs evil face

laughing now thats funny and evil. Thats the only thing that we can go by (i totally disagree that superman can beat thor). If they show jubilee somehow coming across a new power and killing galactus, you cant help but to go by what you saw and read because marvel and dc are the writers instead of us and i think that they know there characters alot better than we do.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:47 AM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way i cant think of someone who could beat wolverine with this new set of powers because characters now have a problem with the canuck, giving him a upgrade like this would be a bad thing for marvel.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:49 AM
mr.smiley

And you buy that huh?

hey,it happend.call it bad writing or whatever you want,but it happend.Accept it

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:51 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mr.smiley
hey,it happend.call it bad writing or whatever you want,but it happend.Accept it

thank you smiley; they dont understand that but there quick to bring up the cannonball and gladiator fight, when they pitted gladiator against superman.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:54 AM
mr.smiley

I know.It's all about favirotism.
I can't belive we've actualy seen some of these fights and people still denie it.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:56 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote