Spiderman(PP) vs. Flash(WW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
Who would win? I think this would be a really great fight.

Here are the scenarios I see..

Flash goes superspeed and tries to knock him out fast.

Counter: Spidey manages to web the floor and Flash stumbles off the ground.

Counter Counter: Flash fakes a flat heart rate making Spidey think that it's over. Flash then proceeds to attack him when he least suspects it.

Counter Counter Counter: Spidey with his sixth sense tells him that Flash is faking it and he continues the beat down.

The way I see it, if Flash gets on the ground he's going to beat Spidey fast unless Spidey moves around with the web. and even then, he'll have to try and leap away from the fastest man alive.

DarkCrawler
Or how about that Flash will hit him 1000 times before he can blink or that his Spider-Sense can register the fact that Flash is moving?

We did this already in other thread. Flash is 100 000 times faster then Spider-Man.

Swanky-Tuna
This has been done before. I even drew a comic for it.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah I love both these characters but hate how flash is countered so much despite his speed, since he is a little underrated compared to GL and Batman.

Spidey has the possibility of a web dome or a protective device.

I dont think flash's speed starts off as light speed. It accelerates from there from what I know.

kgkg
Flash in a nano second wins.

brainchild81
Flash would win if I were writing it and Spidey's my favorite superhero. But If the IC writers were writing it, Spidey'd beat him and several other leaguers up @ the same time sad

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Flash could whatever he wants to Spidey.

Spidey would be a child's plaything to someone with the power of Flash.

brainchild81
Flash should beat the s**t out of anybody without telepathy or super durability or speed to match his.

ZephroCarnelian
Indeed. It's only bad writing that let's him get tripped over or whatever.

brainchild81
Or stabbed by DS Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Counter Counter: Flash fakes a flat heart rate making Spidey think that it's over. Flash then proceeds to attack him when he least suspects it.
That flatline thing was cool as hell on the JL cartoon a while back. He kicked Batman's a$$ w/it.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yeah I love both these characters but hate how flash is countered so much despite his speed, since he is a little underrated compared to GL and Batman.

Spidey has the possibility of a web dome or a protective device.

I dont think flash's speed starts off as light speed. It accelerates from there from what I know.

Nono, he heard shooting miles away and was able to change in costume, run to the scene, find the bullet from the mass of people and grab it before it hit anybody.

He can go insta-superspeed.

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

Flash could whatever he wants to Spidey.

Spidey would be a child's plaything to someone with the power of Flash.
whatever he wants? hmmmmmmmm laughing out loud

ZephroCarnelian
Dude.

You're just.... wrong!

big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nono, he heard shooting miles away and was able to change in costume, run to the scene, find the bullet from the mass of people and grab it before it hit anybody.

He can go insta-superspeed.
I was also beguiled by a story that Flash was watching a movie and felt a tickle on the back of his neck. He instantly went super speed and turned around to see what was going on and saw a murderer had shot at a bunch of people. He then plucked all the bullets out of the air.

CorderaMitchell
Well thanks for clearing that up, you are right about bad righting making him get often, that was what annoyed me at the justice league, Flash got beat up the most, While Gl and Bats were damn near perfect.

Oh and is spidey sense an superhuman mind feat like telepathy, I mean Xavier couldn't sense things before they happened.

FLASH RULES AND SPIDEY DOES TOO.

nigel45
Not this again...

I know I'm like the tenth person to say it already, but Flash wins hands down.

TraXtaRCR3
i havent been on these forums in a while thinking that the last time i posted and proved my point on more than 2 discussions, that people wouldnt keep trying to put Flash vs anyone... the fact of the matter is that Flash can run around the world 7 times in like 3 seconds "or something like that". theres nothing that anyone can do to even think about stoping him cuz hes just that fast. if you truly want me to back up my point or want any info on any Flash just let me know, i'll be glad to do it for like the 1000'th time.

oh & Flash vs Spidey? this shouldnt of even been a discussion. its an erelavant situation cuz Flash would win regardless.

and very true about the bad writing and yes he does get knocked out wayyyy to much for being so fast. but if he would never get hit it would be a 3 page comic ...(including the covers) and no fun!
but yea nuff said... The Flash wins!!!

CorderaMitchell
True that and nice pic btw.

Flash is a DC character and just too much for spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.