KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman(PP) vs. Flash(WW)

Spiderman(PP) vs. Flash(WW)
Started by: MrHeavySilence

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrHeavySilence

Spiderman(PP) vs. Flash(WW)

Who would win? I think this would be a really great fight.

Here are the scenarios I see..

Flash goes superspeed and tries to knock him out fast.

Counter: Spidey manages to web the floor and Flash stumbles off the ground.

Counter Counter: Flash fakes a flat heart rate making Spidey think that it's over. Flash then proceeds to attack him when he least suspects it.

Counter Counter Counter: Spidey with his sixth sense tells him that Flash is faking it and he continues the beat down.

The way I see it, if Flash gets on the ground he's going to beat Spidey fast unless Spidey moves around with the web. and even then, he'll have to try and leap away from the fastest man alive.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:36 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:

Flash goes superspeed and tries to knock him out fast.

Counter: Spidey manages to web the floor and Flash stumbles off the ground.

Counter Counter: Flash fakes a flat heart rate making Spidey think that it's over. Flash then proceeds to attack him when he least suspects it.

Counter Counter Counter: Spidey with his sixth sense tells him that Flash is faking it and he continues the beat down.

Or how about that Flash will hit him 1000 times before he can blink or that his Spider-Sense can register the fact that Flash is moving?

We did this already in other thread. Flash is 100 000 times faster then Spider-Man.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

This has been done before. I even drew a comic for it.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:25 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yeah I love both these characters but hate how flash is countered so much despite his speed, since he is a little underrated compared to GL and Batman.

Spidey has the possibility of a web dome or a protective device.

I dont think flash's speed starts off as light speed. It accelerates from there from what I know.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:35 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Flash in a nano second wins.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Flash would win if I were writing it and Spidey's my favorite superhero. But If the IC writers were writing it, Spidey'd beat him and several other leaguers up @ the same time sad

Last edited by I-Drop on May 30th, 2005 at 05:57 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:50 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

lol

Flash could whatever he wants to Spidey.

Spidey would be a child's plaything to someone with the power of Flash.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:51 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Flash should beat the s**t out of anybody without telepathy or super durability or speed to match his.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:55 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Indeed. It's only bad writing that let's him get tripped over or whatever.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:56 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Or stabbed by DS
quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
That flatline thing was cool as hell on the JL cartoon a while back. He kicked Batman's a$$ w/it.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:58 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yeah I love both these characters but hate how flash is countered so much despite his speed, since he is a little underrated compared to GL and Batman.

Spidey has the possibility of a web dome or a protective device.

I dont think flash's speed starts off as light speed. It accelerates from there from what I know.

Nono, he heard shooting miles away and was able to change in costume, run to the scene, find the bullet from the mass of people and grab it before it hit anybody.

He can go insta-superspeed.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

Flash could whatever he wants to Spidey.

Spidey would be a child's plaything to someone with the power of Flash.

whatever he wants? hmmmmmmmm laughing out loud

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Dude.

You're just.... wrong!

big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:29 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nono, he heard shooting miles away and was able to change in costume, run to the scene, find the bullet from the mass of people and grab it before it hit anybody.

He can go insta-superspeed.

I was also beguiled by a story that Flash was watching a movie and felt a tickle on the back of his neck. He instantly went super speed and turned around to see what was going on and saw a murderer had shot at a bunch of people. He then plucked all the bullets out of the air.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well thanks for clearing that up, you are right about bad righting making him get often, that was what annoyed me at the justice league, Flash got beat up the most, While Gl and Bats were damn near perfect.

Oh and is spidey sense an superhuman mind feat like telepathy, I mean Xavier couldn't sense things before they happened.

FLASH RULES AND SPIDEY DOES TOO.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:30 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Not this again...

I know I'm like the tenth person to say it already, but Flash wins hands down.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:11 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

i havent been on these forums in a while thinking that the last time i posted and proved my point on more than 2 discussions, that people wouldnt keep trying to put Flash vs anyone... the fact of the matter is that Flash can run around the world 7 times in like 3 seconds "or something like that". theres nothing that anyone can do to even think about stoping him cuz hes just that fast. if you truly want me to back up my point or want any info on any Flash just let me know, i'll be glad to do it for like the 1000'th time.

oh & Flash vs Spidey? this shouldnt of even been a discussion. its an erelavant situation cuz Flash would win regardless.

and very true about the bad writing and yes he does get knocked out wayyyy to much for being so fast. but if he would never get hit it would be a 3 page comic ...(including the covers) and no fun!
but yea nuff said... The Flash wins!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:43 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

True that and nice pic btw.

Flash is a DC character and just too much for spidey.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:56 PM