Genis-Vell vs Thor vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Genis-Vell

VS

Thor

VS

Quasar

Who is the most powerful Cosmic Avenger?

(I'm betting on Genis.)

Sentry
Current Quasar takes it, 6/10. Thor would get his A$$ handed to him here. Not easily, but he would go down. Genis is one of my favorite characters, but I think the Quantum Bands are just too powerful. Add the fact Quasar's immortal, and has super strength/durability thanks to the Quantum energy bolstering his strength and metabolism. Really similar to Genis, but Quasar is a bit more experienced. Quasar wins. Oh, all 3 of these guys could take Hal Jordan. HAHAHAHA!!!

DigiMark007
There was a Genis/Quasar thread not too long ago. I think more sided with Genis, but it was agreed that it would be close.

Any chance Genis could just absorb the Quantum constructs into the Nega Bands?

And Thor, with his huge list of comics, has held his own with tons of characters. He wouldn't go down easy.

Good fight here. No idea who'd win myself, but it'd be fun to see.

-DM

armandovalles
yea, i dont think Genis and Quasar have ever fought. Nor have Thor and Quasar or Thor and Genis, so it would be a great fight.

Sentry
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There was a Genis/Quasar thread not too long ago. I think more sided with Genis, but it was agreed that it would be close.

Any chance Genis could just absorb the Quantum constructs into the Nega Bands?

-DM

Actually it could very well be the opposite. Quasar could absorb the Nega Bands and it's untold power into the Quantum Bands. He did just that to the cosmic entity known as Ego. He absorbed that big planet thing into his Quantum Bands. It will be very close, but 6/10 Quasar takes it imo. I love Genis, but he's a little short of experience going against Quasar. But could go either way.

kgkg
Silver Surfer wins ohh wait he is not here sad

Mider
SS would lose to all of them.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
SS would lose to all of them.
and LT would lose to rite

leonheartmm
genis kicked every asgardian's ass simultaneously, he also kicked KING THOR'S ASS!!!!! thor is no match for him, quasar wasnt really too powerful until i heard that he absorbed ego, either that was bullshit writing or he was powered up somehow, cause that would put quasar in the same league as sentry{even higher than galactus}

leonheartmm
yea and silver surfer would lose to genis and quasar, but will probably stalemate thor.

K3VIL
Quasar's powers are limited cause he must use most of them to keep the Ego-Spore into his body.
Genis powers are LIMITLESS, he's hella powerful, and even his evil version from an alt future showed he can be even more than his actual state, he can just absorb the constructs then blast Quasar to death, Genis Speed and reaction time are superhuman, plus he was able to stomp King Thor, he's a force to reckon with, not to forget Quasar is a good guy, Genis is half mad and half bastard

leonheartmm
yup, genis is bad ass, he took care of all the asgardians simultaneously and took care of king thor as well, hes really fn powerful, n cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.