KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Genis-Vell vs Thor vs Quasar

Genis-Vell vs Thor vs Quasar
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genis-Vell vs Thor vs Quasar

Genis-Vell

VS

Thor

VS

Quasar

Who is the most powerful Cosmic Avenger?

(I'm betting on Genis.)

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Current Quasar takes it, 6/10. Thor would get his A$$ handed to him here. Not easily, but he would go down. Genis is one of my favorite characters, but I think the Quantum Bands are just too powerful. Add the fact Quasar's immortal, and has super strength/durability thanks to the Quantum energy bolstering his strength and metabolism. Really similar to Genis, but Quasar is a bit more experienced. Quasar wins. Oh, all 3 of these guys could take Hal Jordan. HAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:18 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There was a Genis/Quasar thread not too long ago. I think more sided with Genis, but it was agreed that it would be close.

Any chance Genis could just absorb the Quantum constructs into the Nega Bands?

And Thor, with his huge list of comics, has held his own with tons of characters. He wouldn't go down easy.

Good fight here. No idea who'd win myself, but it'd be fun to see.

-DM

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, i dont think Genis and Quasar have ever fought. Nor have Thor and Quasar or Thor and Genis, so it would be a great fight.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:38 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There was a Genis/Quasar thread not too long ago. I think more sided with Genis, but it was agreed that it would be close.

Any chance Genis could just absorb the Quantum constructs into the Nega Bands?

-DM

Actually it could very well be the opposite. Quasar could absorb the Nega Bands and it's untold power into the Quantum Bands. He did just that to the cosmic entity known as Ego. He absorbed that big planet thing into his Quantum Bands. It will be very close, but 6/10 Quasar takes it imo. I love Genis, but he's a little short of experience going against Quasar. But could go either way.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:54 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Silver Surfer wins ohh wait he is not here sad

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

SS would lose to all of them.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:17 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
SS would lose to all of them.

and LT would lose to rite

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:20 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

genis kicked every asgardian's ass simultaneously, he also kicked KING THOR'S ASS!!!!! thor is no match for him, quasar wasnt really too powerful until i heard that he absorbed ego, either that was bullshit writing or he was powered up somehow, cause that would put quasar in the same league as sentry{even higher than galactus}

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:12 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yea and silver surfer would lose to genis and quasar, but will probably stalemate thor.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:13 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Quasar's powers are limited cause he must use most of them to keep the Ego-Spore into his body.
Genis powers are LIMITLESS, he's hella powerful, and even his evil version from an alt future showed he can be even more than his actual state, he can just absorb the constructs then blast Quasar to death, Genis Speed and reaction time are superhuman, plus he was able to stomp King Thor, he's a force to reckon with, not to forget Quasar is a good guy, Genis is half mad and half bastard

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:54 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yup, genis is bad ass, he took care of all the asgardians simultaneously and took care of king thor as well, hes really fn powerful, n cool.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:07 PM