Gladiator , Thor vs Superman , CM(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Gladiator, Thor vs Superman (no magic weakness), CM (DC)

kgkg
nobody?

DigiMark007
Who's nobody?

Anyway, I'd take Thor/Glads. Gladiator should be better than Supes...note the 'should.' And Thor, I believe, is generally accepted to be better (but not by much) than Marvel (Shazam). There have been threads on both these individual fights at some point. That's just my take on them.

-DM

whirlysplat
Pic wouldn't upload

ZephroCarnelian
Good fight.

If Supes doesn't have the Magic weakness then I think his team would take it.

Gladiator might have the same power, maybe more, but he's not 'Pre-crisis Supes on Steroids' like a lotta people suggest. I reckon Supes could take him.

Good battle though, in terms of power these teams are very equal.

K3VIL
GodForce will take down CM or Supes, Thor can take out any of the two opponents, so Gladiator.
Thor has centuries, milleniums of fightning experience, he's not a dork guy with an hammer, and Gladiator is the leader of the Imperial Guard, greatest warrior in the Shi'Ar empire also.
CM is still a child with Supes-like powers, his fightning skills aren't the best around here.

ZephroCarnelian
Godforce might not take Supes. He's taken planet-destroying hits before and he's not got his weakness to magic in this battle, if you look at the first post.

Supes could give either of them a good fight.

But like you said, CM isn't the best there is (even though he sucker-punched Supes once lol) and Thor and Glads would quickly dispose of him leaving Supes to tackle both of them at the same time.

Which I'm not even gonna suggest my favourite hero could accomplish lol....

K3VIL
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Godforce might not take Supes. He's taken planet-destroying hits before and he's not got his weakness to magic in this battle, if you look at the first post.

Supes could give either of them a good fight.

But like you said, CM isn't the best there is (even though he sucker-punched Supes once lol) and Thor and Glads would quickly dispose of him leaving Supes to tackle both of them at the same time.

Which I'm not even gonna suggest my favourite hero could accomplish lol....
Thor's GodForce even stopped the Juggernaut forward movement for a while and slow down him, Superman isn't the Juggernaut, there's no spell that grants him to being throwed in outerspace from the GodForce severally injured, plus the GodForce used with Juggy was limited in power cause there were civilians near the battlefield, with a high invulnerable teammate like Kallark, Thor will blast to death Supes.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's GodForce even stopped the Juggernaut forward movement for a while and slow down him, Superman isn't the Juggernaut, there's no spell that grants him to being throwed in outerspace from the GodForce severally injured, plus the GodForce used with Juggy was limited in power cause there were civilians near the battlefield, with a high invulnerable teammate like Kallark, Thor will blast to death Supes.
Thor's God force stopped Jugs?

Jugs humiliated Thor like twice and his hammer.

But supes is no Jugs , it will defiantly badly injure , or K.O him.

Wynndar
that was not a GF blast....i think he was tapping into those energies...but it wasnt the same thing...someone else explained it a while back. The true GF blast is what sent Galactus retreating...if it hurts Galactus it will kill SM. IMO

Gladiator is one of the fastest characters in marvel. He has also been depicted shattering a planet with a few punches. He also shook off an explosion that could have consumed the 616 earth's solar system created by the skrulls. SM cannot beat Gladiator straight up...only with strategy and tech which he does not have at his disposal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.