KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator , Thor vs Superman , CM(DC)

Gladiator , Thor vs Superman , CM(DC)
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator , Thor vs Superman , CM(DC)

Gladiator, Thor vs Superman (no magic weakness), CM (DC)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

nobody?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:28 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Who's nobody?

Anyway, I'd take Thor/Glads. Gladiator should be better than Supes...note the 'should.' And Thor, I believe, is generally accepted to be better (but not by much) than Marvel (Shazam). There have been threads on both these individual fights at some point. That's just my take on them.

-DM

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry

Pic wouldn't upload

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 31st, 2005 at 09:07 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:05 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Good fight.

If Supes doesn't have the Magic weakness then I think his team would take it.

Gladiator might have the same power, maybe more, but he's not 'Pre-crisis Supes on Steroids' like a lotta people suggest. I reckon Supes could take him.

Good battle though, in terms of power these teams are very equal.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:33 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

GodForce will take down CM or Supes, Thor can take out any of the two opponents, so Gladiator.
Thor has centuries, milleniums of fightning experience, he's not a dork guy with an hammer, and Gladiator is the leader of the Imperial Guard, greatest warrior in the Shi'Ar empire also.
CM is still a child with Supes-like powers, his fightning skills aren't the best around here.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:39 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Godforce might not take Supes. He's taken planet-destroying hits before and he's not got his weakness to magic in this battle, if you look at the first post.

Supes could give either of them a good fight.

But like you said, CM isn't the best there is (even though he sucker-punched Supes once lol) and Thor and Glads would quickly dispose of him leaving Supes to tackle both of them at the same time.

Which I'm not even gonna suggest my favourite hero could accomplish lol....

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:43 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Godforce might not take Supes. He's taken planet-destroying hits before and he's not got his weakness to magic in this battle, if you look at the first post.

Supes could give either of them a good fight.

But like you said, CM isn't the best there is (even though he sucker-punched Supes once lol) and Thor and Glads would quickly dispose of him leaving Supes to tackle both of them at the same time.

Which I'm not even gonna suggest my favourite hero could accomplish lol....

Thor's GodForce even stopped the Juggernaut forward movement for a while and slow down him, Superman isn't the Juggernaut, there's no spell that grants him to being throwed in outerspace from the GodForce severally injured, plus the GodForce used with Juggy was limited in power cause there were civilians near the battlefield, with a high invulnerable teammate like Kallark, Thor will blast to death Supes.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 04:23 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor's GodForce even stopped the Juggernaut forward movement for a while and slow down him, Superman isn't the Juggernaut, there's no spell that grants him to being throwed in outerspace from the GodForce severally injured, plus the GodForce used with Juggy was limited in power cause there were civilians near the battlefield, with a high invulnerable teammate like Kallark, Thor will blast to death Supes.

Thor's God force stopped Jugs?

Jugs humiliated Thor like twice and his hammer.

But supes is no Jugs , it will defiantly badly injure , or K.O him.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 05:36 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

that was not a GF blast....i think he was tapping into those energies...but it wasnt the same thing...someone else explained it a while back. The true GF blast is what sent Galactus retreating...if it hurts Galactus it will kill SM. IMO

Gladiator is one of the fastest characters in marvel. He has also been depicted shattering a planet with a few punches. He also shook off an explosion that could have consumed the 616 earth's solar system created by the skrulls. SM cannot beat Gladiator straight up...only with strategy and tech which he does not have at his disposal.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:25 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote