Worst On-Stage Mess Up Youve Seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
What is the biggest mistake or screwup youve seen a band make in front of a live audience.

StinkFist462
seen in real life or seen on vid, cause if its on vid then This Is Spinal Tap

RedAlertv2
In real life.

BTW, what happened in This Is Spinal Tap?

StinkFist462
everything that could possibly go wrong ..

Tptmanno1
ahh, that movie was awesome...

Rob Owns You
Ashley Simpsons vocals at the Orange Bowl

D-Double
Ashley Simpson on SNL and that Milli Vinilli pooch screw...

I'd put Janet Jackson (at the super bowl) in this category, but whenever I see boobie, it's never a bad thing... smile

Myth
Even when you see Kathy Bates' boobies in About Schmit? sick

BackFire
Creed. Big mess up allowing them to be booked anywhere.

tabby999
Big Day Out 2005, Frenzal Rhomb were playing and Lindsay the guitarist was ontop of a speaker stack doing a dance, went to jump off and the speaker wobbled, he fell off, tried to run to stand up but face planted hard. looked like it hurt too. got to meet him after their set, he had a big bruise, nothing to serious

RedAlertv2
Thats hilarious!

Red Superfly
Courtney Love urinating on stage.

Old people roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
what about Patton pissing into a pint glass and drinking it. or when he pissed onthe gig photographers

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Courtney Love urinating on stage.

Old people roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont know why but that made me laugh laughing

tabby999
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I dont know why but that made me laugh laughing

as apposed to courtneys music, which makes me cry

jaden101
turbo negro...t in the park...2003...they started playing to a crowd of a couple of thousand...before they finished the first song the crowd was down to about 50 at most...they lead singer started calling everybody a bunch of c*nts and shouted other nice insults...

like its our fault they are totally shite

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know if it could be considered a stage mess up but I thought it was quite funny when Nickelback left the stage after getting pelted by garbage.

Df02
Taking Back Sunday being boo'd off at Download by Slayer fans

Alec Empire being hit with a coke can and proceeding to tear it apart and cut himself with it... it was pretty bad because blood was being flung onto the crowd as he jumped around for the rest of the show... was really disappointed, hate people who cut themselves on stage

StinkFist462
for worst on stage mess up i was at Mindless Self Indulgence and Lyn-Z did a stage dive and the crowd dropped her, i was pissed.

amity75
Originally posted by jaden101
turbo negro...t in the park...2003...they started playing to a crowd of a couple of thousand...before they finished the first song the crowd was down to about 50 at most...they lead singer started calling everybody a bunch of c*nts and shouted other nice insults...

like its our fault they are totally shite Haha! I was there and was one of the 50! Well, for about 3 seconds before I made it 49...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.