KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Worst On-Stage Mess Up Youve Seen

Worst On-Stage Mess Up Youve Seen
Started by: RedAlertv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RedAlertv2

Worst On-Stage Mess Up Youve Seen

What is the biggest mistake or screwup youve seen a band make in front of a live audience.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:21 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

seen in real life or seen on vid, cause if its on vid then This Is Spinal Tap

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:38 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

In real life.

BTW, what happened in This Is Spinal Tap?

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:24 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

everything that could possibly go wrong ..

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:57 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ahh, that movie was awesome...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:11 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Ashley Simpsons vocals at the Orange Bowl

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:34 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Ashley Simpson on SNL and that Milli Vinilli pooch screw...

I'd put Janet Jackson (at the super bowl) in this category, but whenever I see boobie, it's never a bad thing... smile

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:42 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Even when you see Kathy Bates' boobies in About Schmit? sick

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:59 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Creed. Big mess up allowing them to be booked anywhere.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Big Day Out 2005, Frenzal Rhomb were playing and Lindsay the guitarist was ontop of a speaker stack doing a dance, went to jump off and the speaker wobbled, he fell off, tried to run to stand up but face planted hard. looked like it hurt too. got to meet him after their set, he had a big bruise, nothing to serious

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:34 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Thats hilarious!

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:28 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Courtney Love urinating on stage.

Old people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:31 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what about Patton pissing into a pint glass and drinking it. or when he pissed onthe gig photographers

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:38 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Courtney Love urinating on stage.

Old people roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dont know why but that made me laugh laughing

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:09 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by SlipknoT
I dont know why but that made me laugh laughing

as apposed to courtneys music, which makes me cry

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:55 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

turbo negro...t in the park...2003...they started playing to a crowd of a couple of thousand...before they finished the first song the crowd was down to about 50 at most...they lead singer started calling everybody a bunch of c*nts and shouted other nice insults...

like its our fault they are totally shite

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I don't know if it could be considered a stage mess up but I thought it was quite funny when Nickelback left the stage after getting pelted by garbage.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Taking Back Sunday being boo'd off at Download by Slayer fans

Alec Empire being hit with a coke can and proceeding to tear it apart and cut himself with it... it was pretty bad because blood was being flung onto the crowd as he jumped around for the rest of the show... was really disappointed, hate people who cut themselves on stage

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:29 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

for worst on stage mess up i was at Mindless Self Indulgence and Lyn-Z did a stage dive and the crowd dropped her, i was pissed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:07 PM
amity75

Originally posted by jaden101
turbo negro...t in the park...2003...they started playing to a crowd of a couple of thousand...before they finished the first song the crowd was down to about 50 at most...they lead singer started calling everybody a bunch of c*nts and shouted other nice insults...

like its our fault they are totally shite
Haha! I was there and was one of the 50! Well, for about 3 seconds before I made it 49...

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:09 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote