Who can defeat the Pheonix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Is there anyone that can stand up to her and beat her? It could be DC characters too. It doesn't only have to be Marvel. Anyone at all? cool

long pig
Cannonball!
He absorbs all her attacks an throws it back at her!

Dizzle
Can't forget Hyperion from Exiles. He killed everything in his universe, so that includes the PF right? And you can't forget Spiderman or Batman with an hour of prep...

Hulk Power
What is "prep" can anyone tell me please?

Blair Wind
or Dr. Doom....ultimate preperation time person....Oooo.....i have the perfect person......wolvie.....he has the ultimate set of can openers that would just kill her...ok serouisly.....MAYBE galactus...but then again no one can kill her cuz she IS a part of the universe....it goes we go

Dizzle
Time to prepare. So in this case, we'd tell Batman that he has to fight the Phoenix Force in an hour, he builds an Bat-anti-Phoenix gun, and destroys it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
Time to prepare. So in this case, we'd tell Batman that he has to fight the Phoenix Force in an hour, he builds an Bat-anti-Phoenix gun, and destroys it.

lol

Xplosive
In Marvel no one, except TOAA, in DC also no one, except The Presence and Great Beast.

Lord S
LT

ZephroCarnelian
Fullypowered Spectre?

Mider
right now everyones really confused about how the PF operates because the PF is supposed to servive after everything ends so that It can create a new universe but that doesnt mean it wouldnt take time also they keep saying its multiversal but when i read about Abraxas and how they explained the multiverse it seems that all the major cosmic gods are multiversal

Mider
right now everyones really confused about how the PF operates because the PF is supposed to servive after everything ends so that It can create a new universe but that doesnt mean it wouldnt take time also they keep saying its multiversal but when i read about Abraxas and how they explained the multiverse it seems that all the major cosmic gods are multiversal now if your talking about the combined PF force i guess it would take someone like Lucifer Morningstar to defeat it since He can take a multiverse wide explosion with out even budging give me a break people you really think that the PF can create something like that with out being totally oblitorated can even TOAA do that......when He destroyed the universe by absorbing it He had to use all His power killing Himself just to recreate it so if TOAA tried to blow up the universe and recreate it........would that even single Lucifer Morningstar. And yes TOAA im talking about was Thanos who became TOAA so that TOAA wouldnt have to kill Itself but instead have Thanos recreate the multiverse thus fixing the anomaly that would eventually destroy all.

Mider
sorry for the double postring tried to delete the above one but it would not allow me : / sorry!

Mider
Also here is another thing from what ive heard The Source from DC seems to be or have the same purpose as the PF and Lucifer Morningstar treats The Source as if it was no body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.