KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can defeat the Pheonix?

Who can defeat the Pheonix?
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

Warning Who can defeat the Pheonix?

Is there anyone that can stand up to her and beat her? It could be DC characters too. It doesn't only have to be Marvel. Anyone at all? cool

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:42 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cannonball!
He absorbs all her attacks an throws it back at her!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Can't forget Hyperion from Exiles. He killed everything in his universe, so that includes the PF right? And you can't forget Spiderman or Batman with an hour of prep...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

What is "prep" can anyone tell me please?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:51 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

or Dr. Doom....ultimate preperation time person....Oooo.....i have the perfect person......wolvie.....he has the ultimate set of can openers that would just kill her...ok serouisly.....MAYBE galactus...but then again no one can kill her cuz she IS a part of the universe....it goes we go

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:52 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Time to prepare. So in this case, we'd tell Batman that he has to fight the Phoenix Force in an hour, he builds an Bat-anti-Phoenix gun, and destroys it.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:53 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Time to prepare. So in this case, we'd tell Batman that he has to fight the Phoenix Force in an hour, he builds an Bat-anti-Phoenix gun, and destroys it.

lol

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:12 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Marvel no one, except TOAA, in DC also no one, except The Presence and Great Beast.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:11 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

LT

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:12 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Fullypowered Spectre?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:33 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

right now everyones really confused about how the PF operates because the PF is supposed to servive after everything ends so that It can create a new universe but that doesnt mean it wouldnt take time also they keep saying its multiversal but when i read about Abraxas and how they explained the multiverse it seems that all the major cosmic gods are multiversal

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:35 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

right now everyones really confused about how the PF operates because the PF is supposed to servive after everything ends so that It can create a new universe but that doesnt mean it wouldnt take time also they keep saying its multiversal but when i read about Abraxas and how they explained the multiverse it seems that all the major cosmic gods are multiversal now if your talking about the combined PF force i guess it would take someone like Lucifer Morningstar to defeat it since He can take a multiverse wide explosion with out even budging give me a break people you really think that the PF can create something like that with out being totally oblitorated can even TOAA do that......when He destroyed the universe by absorbing it He had to use all His power killing Himself just to recreate it so if TOAA tried to blow up the universe and recreate it........would that even single Lucifer Morningstar. And yes TOAA im talking about was Thanos who became TOAA so that TOAA wouldnt have to kill Itself but instead have Thanos recreate the multiverse thus fixing the anomaly that would eventually destroy all.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:39 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

sorry for the double postring tried to delete the above one but it would not allow me : / sorry!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:42 PM
Mider

Also here is another thing from what ive heard The Source from DC seems to be or have the same purpose as the PF and Lucifer Morningstar treats The Source as if it was no body.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM