deadpool vs agent x vs agent zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
who wins

8bitChris
Well I say Deadpool takes Agent X.

I don't know who Agent Zero is.

Wanderer259
With Deadpool back to speed, Agent X isn't quite as skilled as he used to be. He was, afterall, an amalgam of his true self, who was vastly overpowered by Wade, Wade himself, and the Black Swan. This made him skilled three different ways and is why he was able to beat everyone so badly, including the Taskmaster. This also showed up in his personality: when he was serious, he was very Black Swan-ish and he had a refined taste as evidenced by his love of classical music. On the flip-side, he was insanely silly like Wade.

So with Alex missing much of his former skill, he's going to lose to Wade. Agent Zero could give Deadpool a run for his money, but I think only if he stays at a range. Up close, Wade would crush him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wanderer259
With Deadpool back to speed, Agent X isn't quite as skilled as he used to be. He was, afterall, an amalgam of his true self, who was vastly overpowered by Wade, Wade himself, and the Black Swan. This made him skilled three different ways and is why he was able to beat everyone so badly, including the Taskmaster. This also showed up in his personality: when he was serious, he was very Black Swan-ish and he had a refined taste as evidenced by his love of classical music. On the flip-side, he was insanely silly like Wade.

Pretty much but X showed he can hang with Wade in their last incounter, he just wont be the one coming out on top. Oh, X was able to school Tasky because he had some Swans powers (also why he could see that chick)... Tasky has poor showings against mind readers because his abilities are all but useless.

Agent Zero should win this fight, he is basicly designed to take out people with healing factors plus he has bad ass weapons.

8bitChris
In Agent X and Deadpool's last encounter Deadpool left X disembowled on street and spelled out "Hi Weasel" or something like that with his intestines. :P

Thank goodness for healing factors eh?

Oh, and I didn't realize Agent Zero was Maverick :P. Well all things aside, if Marverick and DP were ever to meet in a comic DP would win seeing as how Maverick is C list at best.

I think they are pretty evenly matched in the skill category. I don't know if Agent Zero ever got his mutant powers back, but I think DP's healing facot will allow him to pull this one out.

srankmissingnin
He got upgraded by Weapon X, his job was to deal with people who had healing factors and even if it was just plan old Maverick in good health (i.e. no virus) he'd have a fair shot at winning.

8bitChris
Plain old Maverick was no match for Wolverine or Sabertooth though. I'd give DP a good shot again Wolverine. Not sure about Sabertooth.

Milkie
Hard to pick

I wanna say Deadpool but Agent Zero could prove to be a problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.