Superman Prime VS. Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

Mider
Gog was only stopped by a Superman who had total mastery over Hyper Time and even then He still is at large what can Superman Prime do.

whirlysplat
I think Prime Beats Gog big grin

Mider
Not saying He cant do nothing im just wondering what?

whirlysplat
800 years in the heart of the sun makes him to much for gog, add the GL ring and Supes will its all over big grin

Superherovandal
actually it was more like 15000 yrs in the sun.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually it was more like 15000 yrs in the sun.

Was it I'll have to look at 1million again I thought it was a lot less than that big grin, you might be right though itss a while since I dug it out. big grin I didn't think it was that long since he had come back looking dishelled from his trip round the universe big grin |I'll look it up by the weekend big grin

Mider
Yeah but what powers does Superman Prime have???????????????? Ive never had a clear description.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Yeah but what powers does Superman Prime have???????????????? Ive never had a clear description.

Everything he normally does, but at a much higher level, I suppose. And a GL ring.

Is this the same Gog we were referring to earlier?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Everythig he normally does, but at a much higher level, I suppose. And a GL ring.

Is this the same Gog we were referring to earlier?

He has a lot more powers at his disposal from his travels in the universe, unfortunately the writers never stated just what those powers were.

For some reason, he is supposed to be more powerful than Supes 1m and the Superman Dynasty according to the issues that I have.

Mider
Same Uber powerful Gog it took a being even more powerful then Superman Prime to stop Gog and He still has not been defeated He simply quiet trying to kill Superman cause Superman wouldnt give in and turn against His codes.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He has a lot more powers at his disposal from his travels in the universe, unfortunately the writers never stated just what those powers were.

For some reason, he is supposed to be more powerful than Supes 1m and the Superman Dynasty according to the issues that I have.
yes his stated to be the best Superman

Fanboy
Superman Prime would win. Hey I put up a thread like this and no one did reply. Oh and I saw another comic like this where Superman fought like 100 Gogs or something like that.

Fanboy
What is this I put a up a forum like this 1 year ago and Someone steals it from me? I call for a lawsuit lawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Cube
huh

Sentry
Originally posted by Fanboy
What is this I put a up a forum like this 1 year ago and Someone
steals it from me? I call for a lawsuit lawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 year ago?

Look at you registration date. Jan 2005. You got here 1 month before I did.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
1 year ago?

Look at you registration date. Jan 2005. You got here 1 month before I did.

and you made about a million more threads than him confused than anyone confused

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

yahman
How strong was this Guy. Did he ever do anything impressive with his strength?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
How strong was this Guy. Did he ever do anything impressive with his strength?

Which one Yahman

Supes Prime empowered a whole Dynasty, He is a bit like the character Sentry though a lot of talk, and implication. He did destroy Solaris a being so powerful all the heroes of the future might have lost to him though. He also did this in an instantbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.