Most Powerful Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
In order, list these heralds from strongest to weakest:

Silver Surfer
Invisible Man
Fallen One
Destroyer
Tyrant
Firelord
Morg
Terrax
Ardina
Nova
Kryptonian
Red Shift
Plasma
Air-Walker
Dark Angel
Crystal (from Galactus:the Devourer)

Sentry
Tyrant's not a herald

kgkg
VS ?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
VS ?

Of course not.

life is cruell
who are dark angel and crystal (do you mean the inhuman)?

Sentry
You forgot Dazzler. She was a herald at one point.

kgkg
Tyrant is #1 thats for Sure.

armandovalles
i dont care who's #1, I SAID LIST THEM IN ORDER OF STRONGEST TO WEAKEST! if u dont know who they are then dont put them in the list.

DigiMark007
1. Tyrant and/or Destroyer
2. Surfer
3. Morg
4. Terrax
5. Firelord/Nova/Airwalker
6. Fallen One

The rest I don't know much about.

-DM

armandovalles
are u sure about that list? cuz ive seen Firelord beat down SS on a few occasions.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
are u sure about that list? cuz ive seen Firelord beat down SS on a few occasions.
Firelord is no match for SS.

When SS was mad he took Terrax and Firelord easily.

Morg was beating the shit out of most herald

SS defeated Morg

Mider
You shouldnt inculde Tyrant i mean He like a Uber Herald He was made to be equal to Galactus He was even as big as Him at one point.

DigiMark007
What kgkg said.

Half the time Surfer is holding back because he's pacifistic and stuff. When he lets loose, he's the most powerful of the heralds save for the Destroyer (technically Tyrant was never a herald).

The list might not be exact, but I'm relatively confident about it (Fallen One is so low only because he barely has any appearences, and only gets slapped around in the issues I've seen...so he might be higher, but at this point we don't know).

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What kgkg said.

Half the time Surfer is holding back because he's pacifistic and stuff. When he lets loose, he's the most powerful of the heralds save for the Destroyer (technically Tyrant was never a herald).

The list might not be exact, but I'm relatively confident about it (Fallen One is so low only because he barely has any appearences, and only gets slapped around in the issues I've seen...so he might be higher, but at this point we don't know).

-DM
Fallen one couldn't even touch Thanos.

armandovalles
I think the list goes like this:

1) Tyrant: stalemated Galactus!
2) Destroyer: stalemated individual celestials.
3) Invisible Man: said, by Galactus himself, to be his most powerful herald ever to serve him.
4) Dark Angel: beat the shit out of SS the only time they met.
5) Silver Surfer: i dunno, i just know hes around here.
6) Morg: Proven to be almost on par w/ SS, gotta count for something.
7) Firelord/Terrax: Both have beaten the shit out of SS as well, but on more occasions has gotten there asses kicked.
8) Fallen One: has gotten his ass kicked too many times, yet in my opinion he still seems to be more powerful than Nova and Crystal.
9) Nova/Crystal: neither are even deserving of the Power Cosmic.

kgkg

3) Invisible Man: said, by Galactus himself, to be his most powerful herald ever to serve him.
7) Firelord/Terrax: Both have beaten the shit out of SS as well, but on more occasions has gotten there asses kicked.
8) Fallen One: has gotten his ass kicked too many times, yet in my opinion he still seems to be more powerful than Nova and Crystal.
1) yes
2) never stalemated celestials
3) Invisible Man is just said to be most powerful , he couldn't take Nukes etc his powers are limited , he should be here.
4) Dark Angel - Silver Surfer when?
8) fallen one: "got his ass too many times?" what are you talking about he is only in like one comic and he only lost to Thanos.

too many times? who else?

kgkg

Dark Angel was shown in cerberspace. ( she battle the Kepper(SS to the max) - She didn't beat him SS took her down without any problem.

as fro Firelord/Terrax giving SS fights , it's not really a fight if you look at it SS is not even fighting back.

SS has tooken both pretty easily when he was mad.

Sentry
Actually I sort of remember The Keeper battling Dark Angel. If I remember correctly, it kinda was a stalemate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sentry
But yeah SS took her down.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Actually I sort of remember The Keeper battling Dark Angel. If I remember correctly, it kinda was a stalemate. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Kepper beat her with one simple blast

armandovalles
I think Firelord is one of the most powerful heralds actually cuz i just read the last issue of Silver Surfer vol. 3 (sry, forgot the #) and in it Firelord and Silver Surfer both were going all out and Silver Surfer had to practically beg Firlord to spare his life.

kgkg
I think Firelord is one of the most powerful heralds actually cuz i just read the last issue of Silver Surfer vol. 3 (sry, forgot the #) and in it Firelord and Silver Surfer both were going all out and Silver Surfer had to practically beg Firlord to spare his life.
Silver surfer vol 3 146

SS beats Firelord to the ground and while trying to give him a hand (help him out)he attacks SS.

SS doesn't beg it's the girl that does, as for Firelord a pissed off silver surfer ****ed up Morg , who ***** slaped Firelord

SS has easily defeated Firelord when he wanted to

armandovalles
not this time. and the only times SS ever beats FL is because FL has never been as pissed the f*ck off like he was in that issue (SS #146)

kgkg
not this time. and the only times SS ever beats FL is because FL has never been as pissed the f*ck off like he was in that issue (SS #146)
no Firelord was fighting for his life when he battle Morg

who kicked his ass pretty bad

illadelph12
Ya'll are really downplaying the Fallen One. Ya'll are familiar with his origin, right? I'd put him at Surfer's level. He's like "Vegeta" to Surfer's "Goku". His uncontrollable rage is what gets him slapped up, not his powers. Besides, Thanos would handle all the heralds one on one.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by kgkg
no Firelord was fighting for his life when he battle Morg

who kicked his ass pretty bad

Morg beat all the heralds though, Surfer included. But that was when the had the WOL upgrade. I don't think regular Morg has fought Firelord.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Morg beat all the heralds though, Surfer included. But that was when the had the WOL upgrade. I don't think regular Morg has fought Firelord.
silver surfer anual 7
morg beats fire lord and air walker

Silver kicks morg's ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.