KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most Powerful Heralds

Most Powerful Heralds
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most Powerful Heralds

In order, list these heralds from strongest to weakest:

Silver Surfer
Invisible Man
Fallen One
Destroyer
Tyrant
Firelord
Morg
Terrax
Ardina
Nova
Kryptonian
Red Shift
Plasma
Air-Walker
Dark Angel
Crystal (from Galactus:the Devourer)

Last edited by armandovalles on Jun 11th, 2005 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:19 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Tyrant's not a herald

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

VS ?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
VS ?

Of course not.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:11 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

who are dark angel and crystal (do you mean the inhuman)?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:27 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

You forgot Dazzler. She was a herald at one point.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:35 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Tyrant is #1 thats for Sure.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:50 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont care who's #1, I SAID LIST THEM IN ORDER OF STRONGEST TO WEAKEST! if u dont know who they are then dont put them in the list.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:01 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

1. Tyrant and/or Destroyer
2. Surfer
3. Morg
4. Terrax
5. Firelord/Nova/Airwalker
6. Fallen One

The rest I don't know much about.

-DM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

are u sure about that list? cuz ive seen Firelord beat down SS on a few occasions.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by armandovalles
are u sure about that list? cuz ive seen Firelord beat down SS on a few occasions.

Firelord is no match for SS.

When SS was mad he took Terrax and Firelord easily.

Morg was beating the shit out of most herald

SS defeated Morg

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:30 AM
Mider

You shouldnt inculde Tyrant i mean He like a Uber Herald He was made to be equal to Galactus He was even as big as Him at one point.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:36 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What kgkg said.

Half the time Surfer is holding back because he's pacifistic and stuff. When he lets loose, he's the most powerful of the heralds save for the Destroyer (technically Tyrant was never a herald).

The list might not be exact, but I'm relatively confident about it (Fallen One is so low only because he barely has any appearences, and only gets slapped around in the issues I've seen...so he might be higher, but at this point we don't know).

-DM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:39 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What kgkg said.

Half the time Surfer is holding back because he's pacifistic and stuff. When he lets loose, he's the most powerful of the heralds save for the Destroyer (technically Tyrant was never a herald).

The list might not be exact, but I'm relatively confident about it (Fallen One is so low only because he barely has any appearences, and only gets slapped around in the issues I've seen...so he might be higher, but at this point we don't know).

-DM

Fallen one couldn't even touch Thanos.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:00 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the list goes like this:

1) Tyrant: stalemated Galactus!
2) Destroyer: stalemated individual celestials.
3) Invisible Man: said, by Galactus himself, to be his most powerful herald ever to serve him.
4) Dark Angel: beat the shit out of SS the only time they met.
5) Silver Surfer: i dunno, i just know hes around here.
6) Morg: Proven to be almost on par w/ SS, gotta count for something.
7) Firelord/Terrax: Both have beaten the shit out of SS as well, but on more occasions has gotten there asses kicked.
8) Fallen One: has gotten his ass kicked too many times, yet in my opinion he still seems to be more powerful than Nova and Crystal.
9) Nova/Crystal: neither are even deserving of the Power Cosmic.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:18 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

3) Invisible Man: said, by Galactus himself, to be his most powerful herald ever to serve him.
7) Firelord/Terrax: Both have beaten the shit out of SS as well, but on more occasions has gotten there asses kicked.
8) Fallen One: has gotten his ass kicked too many times, yet in my opinion he still seems to be more powerful than Nova and Crystal.

1) yes
2) never stalemated celestials
3) Invisible Man is just said to be most powerful , he couldn't take Nukes etc his powers are limited , he should be here.
4) Dark Angel - Silver Surfer when?
8) fallen one: "got his ass too many times?" what are you talking about he is only in like one comic and he only lost to Thanos.

too many times? who else?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Dark Angel was shown in cerberspace. ( she battle the Kepper(SS to the max) - She didn't beat him SS took her down without any problem.

as fro Firelord/Terrax giving SS fights , it's not really a fight if you look at it SS is not even fighting back.

SS has tooken both pretty easily when he was mad.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:39 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Actually I sort of remember The Keeper battling Dark Angel. If I remember correctly, it kinda was a stalemate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:13 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

But yeah SS took her down.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:13 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Sentry
Actually I sort of remember The Keeper battling Dark Angel. If I remember correctly, it kinda was a stalemate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kepper beat her with one simple blast

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:29 PM