aim question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Funky Punk-
ok so on aim is there some way to find someone???.. cuz my friend has it.. but i am not sure if i got his screenname right..but i cant call him cuz somethin is wrong with his phone

wowclou
ya there is
you go to at the top of the buddy list and then scroll down to buddy wizard or find a budy or soemthin liek that

PrinceofBlades
see your already fitting in. Soon you will become addicted and will be sent to the asylum where you will undergo shock therapy and find yourself back here...life is good....

Spideys Sister
True...I really need some local friends around.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
True...I really need some local friends around.

you know what would be cool though? Is if someone from this forum lived near by. That would be pretty cool (see pretty cool :coolsmile

-Funky Punk-
i live near like 3 ppl on here!

there all newbies except one

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
you know what would be cool though? Is if someone from this forum lived near by. That would be pretty cool (see pretty cool :coolsmile

the nearest to me is an hours' drive away i dont think hed likeit if i just turned up athis house .but i really want to....bag....

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
the nearest to me is an hours' drive away i dont think hed likeit if i just turned up athis house .but i really want to....bag....

ever played ding dong ditch...

Uneeklyconfused
what would be the point of that? ..

i do actually want to see this guy ...

*sigh*....sad

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
what would be the point of that? ..

i do actually want to see this guy ...

*sigh*....sad

Than tell him that...sheeesh

Uneeklyconfused
i have ...

i could start stalking him....that could work

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
ok so on aim is there some way to find someone???.. cuz my friend has it.. but i am not sure if i got his screenname right..but i cant call him cuz somethin is wrong with his phone
Nope

silvertsume
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
see your already fitting in. Soon you will become addicted and will be sent to the asylum where you will undergo shock therapy and find yourself back here...life is good.... yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.