Batman versus Spider-Man (movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
well? Who would win?

grey fox
batman..... movie spiderman is too much of a pansy he would stand their reflecting on his life and his status with mary jane while batman would be laying a serious case of beat down on spideys ass

(yes i am saying this becuase i dislike spdierman two they could have had a hell of a lot more doc ock less of the 'i am spider man no more' crap dammnit )

CorderaMitchell
Movie spiderman accomplished awesome feats, and his well developedd suck fest of a life, combined with his sense of humor is why he is the most popular superhero.

Bat was a pansy at one time too.

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman never got shot down by a revolver with a 3 foot barrel.

CorderaMitchell
lol

True Sinister
Movie Batman Spidey has problems controlling his own webs.

shaolin9976
Any version...Spider-Man wins.

First of all, Batman can't surprise Spidey because of his Spider Sense. And without the art of surprise, Batman can be vulnerable.

Second, Spider-Man is stronger than Batman. Batman is human in it's highest peak strength, but Spider-Man is beyond that.

And third, Batman is super smart, but so is Spider-Man which makes this a tie and leaves Spider-Man ahead 2 to 1.

So there it is, Spider-Man wins!

RayIsGay
Wu-Tang! Yea, I think Spidey is to emotional. He should write some poems or something....pansy.

CorderaMitchell
Yep his sucky life it is what keeps him interesting.

cherry cola
in the movie versions I think the actor playing spider-man really brought out who spider-man really is. in all the batman movies from keaton to clooney batman was only captured a bit I think Kilmer might have gotten the broody part right and keaton performed the playboy image right and clooney did not capture anything batman was IMO.

Arahan
I didnt see Batman Begins so i say that Keaton was the best Batman. (Tim Burtons Batman Movies are great)
Clooney was a joke. And Val..well he was...whatever...

Spider-Man Movie Version would kick Batmans ass.

CorderaMitchell
indeed

jinzin
bat signal equates to confused and huddled spiderman as batman beats him up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.