KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman versus Spider-Man (movie versions)

Batman versus Spider-Man (movie versions)
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Batman versus Spider-Man (movie versions)

well? Who would win?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

batman..... movie spiderman is too much of a pansy he would stand their reflecting on his life and his status with mary jane while batman would be laying a serious case of beat down on spideys ass

(yes i am saying this becuase i dislike spdierman two they could have had a hell of a lot more doc ock less of the 'i am spider man no more' crap dammnit )

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:16 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Movie spiderman accomplished awesome feats, and his well developedd suck fest of a life, combined with his sense of humor is why he is the most popular superhero.

Bat was a pansy at one time too.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:28 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Spiderman never got shot down by a revolver with a 3 foot barrel.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:04 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Movie Batman Spidey has problems controlling his own webs.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:44 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Any version...Spider-Man wins.

First of all, Batman can't surprise Spidey because of his Spider Sense. And without the art of surprise, Batman can be vulnerable.

Second, Spider-Man is stronger than Batman. Batman is human in it's highest peak strength, but Spider-Man is beyond that.

And third, Batman is super smart, but so is Spider-Man which makes this a tie and leaves Spider-Man ahead 2 to 1.

So there it is, Spider-Man wins!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:03 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Wu-Tang! Yea, I think Spidey is to emotional. He should write some poems or something....pansy.

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:48 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yep his sucky life it is what keeps him interesting.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:04 PM
cherry cola

in the movie versions I think the actor playing spider-man really brought out who spider-man really is. in all the batman movies from keaton to clooney batman was only captured a bit I think Kilmer might have gotten the broody part right and keaton performed the playboy image right and clooney did not capture anything batman was IMO.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:22 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

I didnt see Batman Begins so i say that Keaton was the best Batman. (Tim Burtons Batman Movies are great)
Clooney was a joke. And Val..well he was...whatever...

Spider-Man Movie Version would kick Batmans ass.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:33 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

indeed

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:41 PM
jinzin

bat signal equates to confused and huddled spiderman as batman beats him up....

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:46 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote