Who do you think was the most clever sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ajunta Pall
Who do you think was the most clever sith lord ever?

I think it was darth Traya but i'll be happy to recieve any replies from anybody who disagrees with me.

smokin'

WindDancer
Moving to Star Wars EU...

Human Vader
Revan

and you spelled his name incorrectly

Revan Souer
Cut him some slack he's from the US none of you lot can spell

Fishy
Revan, Kreia or Ragnos

Revan21
Revan, he founed the trayus academy, founed the sith on the edges of the galaxy, founed all the star maps, founed the star forge, figiured out how to use it, lost his memory, regained his memory, escaped the unknown word, and then went back to the sith. Thats not just power, thats brains!!!!!!!!!!!

Revan21

Lord Caltor
Revan he was a great commander and as said by revan 21... all that stuff......

sidious i think people will pick because of his plan but i dont rearly think he should getg too much (umm forgot word) for what he did he just followed the sith rule to lurk in the shadows until the time is right

Darth Plagues
The most clever Sith would be Darth Sidious, because of how he planned everything throughout PT...and finally took over the Republic and turned it into an Empire.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Fishy
Revan, Kreia or Ragnos Traya is Kreia, I think.

viking12344
Palps IMO. What he did really was incredible when looking at the SW universe. His plan not only brought down the jedi in front of them but brought about the empire.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Traya is Kreia, I think.

You think?

Fishy
Originally posted by viking12344
Palps IMO. What he did really was incredible when looking at the SW universe. His plan not only brought down the jedi in front of them but brought about the empire.

Its was a political thing to do... Yes, out of necessity.

Still Exar managed to recruit right in front of the Jedi without the Jedi finding out. Revan managed to turn thousands of Jedi and convinced them and soldiers to betray everything they believed in for him. And then there is always Kreia who manpiluated everything and everyone just for her own amusement.

General Zodiac
Darth Sidious or Revan. Sidious manage to whip out all but 2 Jedi and become Emperor of the galaxy. And Revan could have whipped out the Jedi and ruled the Galaxy if you chose. But Sidious defeated Master Yoda so I'm going with Sidious.

LordSorgo
Sidious.

Hands down.

Darth Teeron
Darth Revan and Darth Sidious. I dont care what you say, To be able to stand infront of the Greatest Jedi Masters and have them not know your the Dark Lord of The Sith, Has got to be pretty damn clever.

Darth Somebody
No contest. Palpatine number one. Revan as a DISTANT second or third.

Djnannadaddy
darth sidious of course......hid it well enough that it took til almost the whole republic council was controlled by him for the jedi to notice....then turned their strongest against them

Darth Somebody
Sidious's list of accomplishments include:

1. Corrupting the one being destined to destroy him into serving him.

2. Getting the same aforementioned being to also FEAR him.

3. Meeting frequently with various Jedi (including everyone's favorite powerful lil' Master Yoda) and not only managed to walk out of the room alive - but they did not suspect him for being a Dark Lord).

4. Orchestrating various devestating battles (Battle of Naboo, Geonosis, Coruscant) and wars (Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War).

5. Manipulating a very powerful Jedi Master, Dooku, to serving him unconditionally.

6. Clouded the vision of the Jedi Masters.

7. Shared the same planet of the Jedi without being detected.

8. Manipulating various organizations (Trade Federation, IBC, CIS and the Republic) to do his bidding and then had each and every one of them destroyed when he was done using them.

9. Faced two of the most powerful Jedi Masters in direct combat and survived both.

10. By far his greatest achievement, the creation of The Galactic Empire, which according to Star Wars databank is the "most powerful tyrannical regime ever known". This obviously puts Revan's Sith Empire to pure shame.

Now, some have been done by Revan, but not all. Palpatine is the most clever Sith Lord.

matreid
How can you say Revan? Sidious underminded the whole senate and destroyed the Jedi Knights, thus taking control of the galaxy.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Sidious's list of accomplishments include:

1. Corrupting the one being destined to destroy him into serving him.

2. Getting the same aforementioned being to also FEAR him.

3. Meeting frequently with various Jedi (including everyone's favorite powerful lil' Master Yoda) and not only managed to walk out of the room alive - but they did not suspect him for being a Dark Lord).

4. Orchestrating various devestating battles (Battle of Naboo, Geonosis, Coruscant) and wars (Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War).

5. Manipulating a very powerful Jedi Master, Dooku, to serving him unconditionally.

6. Clouded the vision of the Jedi Masters.

7. Shared the same planet of the Jedi without being detected.

8. Manipulating various organizations (Trade Federation, IBC, CIS and the Republic) to do his bidding and then had each and every one of them destroyed when he was done using them.

9. Faced two of the most powerful Jedi Masters in direct combat and survived both.

10. By far his greatest achievement, the creation of The Galactic Empire, which according to Star Wars databank is the "most powerful tyrannical regime ever known". This obviously puts Revan's Sith Empire to pure shame.

Now, some have been done by Revan, but not all. Palpatine is the most clever Sith Lord.

These are very good reasons.

Damarus
i think Revan

Clawed The Bum
there is one more accomplishment creating the death star and destroying a planet (started with an A i forgot name)

Fishy
I'm sure Sidious thought of that thing himself stick out tongue People like him have engineers for that.

Morridini
the correct answer isn't in the poll. makes it hard t vote. the answer is Exar Kun though.

Emperor Revan
Exar Kun as the most clever? How? Revan could've conquered the galaxy, he had it at its knees and Sidious did conquer it.

By the way Morridini, I love the sig. Not the picture but the quote.

Fishy
Conquering something does not mean you have brains... Or are the smartest... Some incredibly smart people didn't even conquer their home town let alone stand the galaxy.

Darth_Otaku
Yeah i tryed to conquer my hometown.everybody said i was a megalomaniac................................... laughing

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Conquering something does not mean you have brains... Or are the smartest... Some incredibly smart people didn't even conquer their home town let alone stand the galaxy.

Well no, but they did use tactics to do that. I was just lazy and didn't want to type that. I just can't think of much to think Exar was very clever.

Clawed The Bum
do you like my signiture ???
anyway exar kun had to be clever to invent the doulbe bladed lightsaber

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Well no, but they did use tactics to do that. I was just lazy and didn't want to type that. I just can't think of much to think Exar was very clever.

He was clever he was smart he tricked thousands of people like Sidious and in the end he only failed becuase his apprentice ****ed up... Exar may not have known as much as some of the other Sith but he sure as hell wasn't stupid and he did use his brains in his war.

Emperor Revan
No, I'm not saying he was stupid but I'm saying I don't think he can match up to some of the others.

Tulak Hord
I say Naga Sadow was the most clever. He had more common sense than his breathern anyway, in which he wanted to expand the sith. He would've succeeded if it had not been for that P.O.S Ludo Kresh back-stabbing him and making him hide in on Yavin IV. And to whoever said that Sid thought up the Death Star, he didn't. The Death Star was the brainchild of Empire Scientists Qui Xux and Bevel Lemelisk, as mentioned in the novel DarkSaber.

Oh, and Exar Kun is a whiney, pathetic little moron. He called for Freedon Nadd twice when he was trapped in rockslides. Only good thing he did was wipe out the entire Massassi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.