Count Dooku Saved Anakin's Life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthVaderII
Count Dooku saved Anakin's life by cutting off his hand in Episode II. If both of Anakin's hands had been organic instead of a mechanic prosthesis, they would have burned away when Anakin fell into the lava on Mustafar, and he would never have been able to drag himself to a safe enough place to survive for the few minutes he had to wait until he was rescued by Palpatine's troops! I posted this before but this is more clear!

dflood
this was posted before

all i say is you are going to get scolded by other knarky members

BAILY
Holy Hell Batman, he is right!! Here is a hero cookiee (hands out cookiee) Get it? Cookiee... Wookiee?? hehehe.... good point tho... I knew Dooku had more of a purpose in the Saga!

DarthVaderII
Originally posted by dflood
this was posted before

all i say is you are going to get scolded by other knarky members

I posted THIS before! But that wasn't clear enough....

dflood
yeah ok

PVS
my god he really did post the exact same thread

what an attention whore

here's your cookie, now off you go

Ast Rofan
WooHoo, I saved Anakin's li............... wait............. Dooku?.............. Oh, I though you sa.................. how th............... how did I mix th............????

DarthVaderII
Im not an attention whore.

PVS
you just proved otherwise

repeating the same exact topic is totally whoring for attention

DarthVaderII
I lost that topic and so I posted the new one. I knew where it was, I would of replied there. But I couldn't find it.

dflood
you called me that too . get a life if he wants a response then give it to him . pvs you are always causin trouble

dflood
oh and btw it is a good point you are makin about him saving ani's life

PVS
Originally posted by DarthVaderII
I lost that topic and so I posted the new one. I knew where it was, I would of replied there. But I couldn't find it.

in that case just check your profile and you'll find it in your post history. wink

PVS
observe: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t348868.html

DeVi| D0do
Use the ****ing search button!

dflood
what is the point in doing that when he cud just start a new thread

PVS
because any decent discussions we had are now lost....somewhere between pages 6 and 600. its a buzzkill. im here for discussion, not just to say "wow that was da bomb!!!"

why are you here?

dflood
discussion and to hear other's oppinions

thread amounts mean nothing to me and to constantly ***** about them must mean you have a sad life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.