Batman vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
i searched this thread and it didnt come up. Who Wins?

Blair Wind
sonics...nuff said

brainchild81
Venom kills him and then eats the one thing that puts him a cut above most of DC's heroes, his brains.

Zenoside
Originally posted by Blair Wind
sonics...nuff said
He doesnt know anything about Venom at all....he couldnt know that.

CorderaMitchell
Venom eats his brains.

Next Venom_girl
Mmmm Batbrains. stick out tongue

EvilCap America
Batman actually has a chance in this Vs topic against a super-human.Unless Venom backhands him into 2 pieces off the bat he would probably resort to a sonic using weapon just as a general good idea against something that can shrug off his attacks like nothing.Insead of just ticking off or slowing down the enemy this time it can actually take Venom down

Blair Wind
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Batman actually has a chance in this Vs topic against a super-human.Unless Venom backhands him into 2 pieces off the bat he would probably resort to a sonic using weapon just as a general good idea against something that can shrug off his attacks like nothing.Insead of just ticking off or slowing down the enemy this time it can actually take Venom down

what he said......batman does use sonics, cuz he has them with him, he uses it cuz most people are affected by sonics...its omnidirectional so it has good range to

CorderaMitchell
You must realize though it is effective, Venom is no resilient to it than you or I, just its one of the things he's suspectible to, besides fire is more available and effective. Regardless he doesn't know about the sonics, and the nature of venom, he'd most likely get crushed, venom is cunning and deadly in his own right.

RayIsGay
Ok, the Bat would need to know who and what he is fighting, and he would need a plan. because Batman is skilled and all, but Venom is a killing machine.

Heck, \/enom could possibly take over Batman.

Zenoside
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Ok, the Bat would need to know who and what he is fighting, and he would need a plan. because Batman is skilled and all, but Venom is a killing machine.

Heck, \/enom could possibly take over Batman.
Can you imagine Venom merging with batman?.....That would be awesome!!!

CorderaMitchell
If it isn't mentioned otherwise, there is no preptime, but seriously batman has great gadgets, but if he missed ( which he never seems to do), he would eat it hard.

Next Venom_girl
And leave his host? Only in MK crapola. mad

Rant aside.

Bats better not let up and have more then one sonic device. If Venom jams the sonic gun with a tendril (which he has often done), Bat's is toast.

RayIsGay
yep, But if they were to merge, They would destroy everything!

Zod4Life
Venom wins.End of discussion.

RayIsGay
but what if....

CorderaMitchell
The Anti Venom ray!!!!

Darthburgerking
I think Venom would waste Batman I mean sure batman is really good at hand to hand fighting but then venom could just merge with him that or eat his brains.

gamewarrior
Batman's smart and cunning as everybody knows. I believe he can cook up a plan to beat venom hes very good at that strategies and stuff.

CorderaMitchell
WHATS

CorderaMitchell
whats he gonna do right off the bat??

Without knowing anything?

RayIsGay
Kick him in the nuts...

CorderaMitchell
Venom has a living padding there, bro.

RayIsGay
DAMMIT! BATMAN WOULD LOSE!

GothamProtector
Batman kills Venom by accident. Im sure the bat aint stupid enough to use a regular batarang, and looking at venoms skin type, he would throw a batrang, that would either electricute the person, like he uses on clayface, a freezing batarang to freeze him completely or one of his batarangs that has sonics, witch is alot. So Batman will discover Venoms weakness by accident then, beat him to the ground after he sees that it affects him. All his Batrangs that explode will irrate venom alot aswell.

CorderaMitchell
really??

GothamProtector
No I was just yanking you're you know what.

RayIsGay
okay, so the battle could go either way.

CASE CLOSED!

WAF3001
Venom would kill Batman. What's with all of the Batman v. threads. Batman can't beat anyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.